Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2035

Thread: Playstation 4

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Did you buy the X360 in Bestbuy or Wallmart? People in US tell me that they have a lot of problems with that.

Microsoft are idiots, luckily Xone has no problems like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Did you buy the X360 in Bestbuy or Wallmart? People in US tell me that they have a lot of problems with that.

Why would it matter? They all come from the same place.
    "Moggi was just a grape in a vineyard of bullshit"

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Some shops sold the older models.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF

really mine stopped reading disk after 2 months. The Microsoft Store gave me a refurbished one. Says you can get a refurbished one if it fails in 1 year.

Any way who is buying Batman and where? Walmart and Target give u a $5 gift card when you buy it. Last batman game had cool offers with them now it is get a different suit depending on store. Target is the 60s batman
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Last Batman game? Batman origins?

Was a shit game, that's why they had to give you cool offers to compensate for your wasted hours.

6. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    ME series are one of the best ever! Brilliant story.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

8. Thanks (3): Cris, Devious, wera

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Batman is finally here!!! Just picked it up at GameStop

Graphics are crazy!! So much fun to crush the spine of the criminal underworld !!!

Going to be pissed if Arkham Knight is Jason Todd(love the new 52 comic) or Joker.

Was going to rush through the game to find out but too much fun flying and beating the crap out of people. This game is like an easy original Ninja Gaiden(Xbox one not Nintendo)

Pissed I didn't get the game at gamespot I could have gotten The Red Hood stuff

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Batman is finally here!!! Just picked it up at GameStop

Graphics are crazy!! So much fun to crush the spine of the criminal underworld !!!

Going to be pissed if Arkham Knight is Jason Todd(love the new 52 comic) or Joker.

Was going to rush through the game to find out but too much fun flying and beating the crap out of people. This game is like an easy original Ninja Gaiden(Xbox one not Nintendo)

Pissed I didn't get the game at gamespot I could have gotten The Red Hood stuff
    Wat

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    GameStop my bad

My only knock on the batman game is all the DLC that is available at launch why wasn't this included and then all the stores you preorder from have different characters and costumes.

Not as annoying as FIFA legends only on Xbox one but still annoying. Last time
    I sold all the DLC for like 30 bucks and just waited for the game of the year edition to get all the dlc

The batmobile is not very fun to drive

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

this game looks awesome tbh. its also free to play apparently. im getting it today

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    So witcher 3 and bloodborne are 30 used on Amazon. Which one is better?

I am canceling cable as nothing to watch till soccer starts again or Walking dead is back on air

Fav. Player
    Ur mum

Colombia

Witcher is incredible. Never played Bloodborne but I can 100% recommend The Witcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

15. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    If your a batman fan you know who the main bad guy is as soon as he says his 1st line

Driving the batmobile sucks

Team beat downs is awesome wish this was 2 players. Played 5 hours and 28% done with the game haha

17. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Besides crzd's opinion, does /fif/ recommend Arkham Knight?

Fav. Player
    Plusvalenza+

Albania

Can't say I played it but based on some youtube videos it seems fun. Though if you're gonna play it on PC, remember that they capped the FPS to 30fps and unlocking it causes performance issues.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Playing it on ps4, it seems like it's better than the last two IMO, neither of those kept me very long.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Playing it on ps4, it seems like it's better than the last two IMO, neither of those kept me very long.
    game to beat everything other then all the gay riddles takes 12-15 hours. The pacing of the game is weird, feels really linear like hey you have to do this right now.

Example the game has 3 islands with their bridges up you can't just go to all 3 islands tho they are pretty tiny. You need to have a good part of the main quest done.

Side quest are crazy short. One is 1 quick trip to Wayne tower and it's over. Another is 3 bat flights and it's over.

Game seems super easy and super short.

I liked Arkham City better. I never played origins and it's been 5 years since I played Asylum.
    As for the story if you are a batman fan who actually read any of the comics or have even a basic understanding of the character the story will piss you off. New fans or movie fans will prob find a better story. Also the fact that Robin has a shaved head is weird. Just felt the studio making it was like f that.

Saying that it's still super fun to be Batman just not as good of a game as I was hoping for. Beat the game doing new game plus and the putting it on amazon or Craigslist to sell it. Prob a better place to buy then new. I feel 100s of copies of this will be for sale soon

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    game to beat everything other then all the gay riddles takes 12-15 hours. The pacing of the game is weird, feels really linear like hey you have to do this right now.

Example the game has 3 islands with their bridges up you can't just go to all 3 islands tho they are pretty tiny. You need to have a good part of the main quest done.

Side quest are crazy short. One is 1 quick trip to Wayne tower and it's over. Another is 3 bat flights and it's over.

Game seems super easy and super short.

I liked Arkham City better. I never played origins and it's been 5 years since I played Asylum.
    As for the story if you are a batman fan who actually read any of the comics or have even a basic understanding of the character the story will piss you off. New fans or movie fans will prob find a better story. Also the fact that Robin has a shaved head is weird. Just felt the studio making it was like f that.

Saying that it's still super fun to be Batman just not as good of a game as I was hoping for. Beat the game doing new game plus and the putting it on amazon or Craigslist to sell it. Prob a better place to buy then new. I feel 100s of copies of this will be for sale soon
    I don't have time for side quests, I usually only play the main story.

I found the story much more engaging in this one, the last two I thought it was a bit meh in terms of story, I just felt a lot of repetitiveness in the previous two.

I thought putting batmobile in the mix kinda made things less repetitive, not sure why people dislike it so much?

Having said that, I'm still only about 10-15% into the main story, so I might still find it repetitive later on and drop the game completely.

Fav. Player
    The Bro

Italy

Too many jump scares in the game imo