Loved this game back in the day on PS2
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

France

Quote Originally Posted by Javier'sSon View Post
    I play multiplayer a lot, got tired of it though and just want to play some nice game without destroying people i.e. single player game. Last I played was Bloodborne, amazing game and loved it but I stopped playing it because I got busy (not really) and it's been so long that I can't be bothered to get back into the rhythm of the game. If any of you played it you know how difficult that game fuckin is.

So to my point, I'd like to play something fun but chill (hate american lingo) not something that would require me to sell my soul and anus to it. Don't tell me to play MGS too because it's a hardcore game and believe it or not I've never been a fan of the series really (I do appreciate how ground breaking it is though)

If you do know any relaxing, fun, casual games, please let me know.
    GTA V ? Guacamelee ? Flower ? Shovel Knight ? Oh no I kno, TEARAWAY !

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Rocket League, ofc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

^
    It's multiplayer though right?

Thanks ath I'll definitely check them out.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

I don't know whether to buy a PS4 now (haven't owned/played one since the PS2), or wait for the PS5, considered by many to be the last 'traditional' console version, due to digitizing and streaming platforms.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

Albania

Hmmm well, the ps5 will take it's time to arrive. I'd say we got at least 3 more years, until the next console arrives, maybe even 4. The thing is though you never know what the future will bring in this digital world. I wouldn't bet, that there will be a ps5. I'd say go for it and buy the ps4 if you're not a pc gamer and like consoles.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

first we shall get a new version of PS4 which will have better hardware in it
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

^
    It's multiplayer though right?

Thanks ath I'll definitely check them out.
    If you're talking about rocket league, then it has both offline (play vs cpu or friend) and online (multiplayer)
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Don't hold your breath on a PS5. Xbox 360 is still selling like crazy. Unless they can make virtual reality affordable and fun I don't see a new system being needed. Games are already almost photo realistic

Issues with VR or Camra based games is room. I remember the Kinect on Xbox 360 needing you to be 10-15 feet away from the Kinect. Most living rooms have furniture so this causes issues.

Now VR that you can actually walk around and see cool/scary shit. If you are sitting down or walking in place not as fun.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    I don't know whether to buy a PS4 now (haven't owned/played one since the PS2), or wait for the PS5, considered by many to be the last 'traditional' console version, due to digitizing and streaming platforms.
    I'm sorry I'm not trying to be disrespectful but this actually did crack me up

Dude, PS4 just got out! and you are thinking about waiting for PS5? Get the damn thing! Who says you'll be alive when PS5 comes out.

PS3 was released in 2006 and PS4 in 2013. 7 years between them. So, you can expect PS5 in 2020!
    Last edited by Ronaldo; 30 Oct 15 at 21:30.

11. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Armes forget about what this guy says, just follow your instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    I'm sorry I'm not trying to be disrespectful but this actually did cracked me up

Dude, PS4 just got out! and you are thinking about waiting for PS5? Get the damn thing! Who says you'll be alive when PS5 comes out.

PS3 was released in 2006 and PS4 in 2013. 7 years between them. So, you can expect PS5 in 2020!
    That logic is flawed though. Technology is improving so fast that a lot of things get outdated really quick. Same foes for consoles. PS3 was supposed to have a 10 year life span before the next console as well, but it ended up being 7. Also with the NX approaching sony and microsoft have to be on their toes since it's supposed to have great hardware. I'm really excited for the future!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    The future is now

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    for 11m a year you can call me princess sheila while you dildo me in the ass every night, and i promise you my heart would be in it.

16. Thanks (2): Aurel, MVD

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

Albania

That's a bolt statement. Is it though? It somehow is, but at the same time isn't.

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

Video games consoles circle usually lasts 4 to 5 years, you could do the research and check the generations before PS3/Xbox360, but last generation (PS3/X360) was the exception to the rule, be it due to decreasing number of sales (especially in Japan) or the economic collapse having an affect on consumers behavior or the huge shift towards mobile gaming. Regardless of the reason it did last longer than usual and honestly it's difficult to predict the state of the industry and how it shape up to be in 5 or 10 years but things sure are looking rosy for Sony and the success the PlayStation is currently achieving. It is reminiscent of the PlayStation 2 days of dominance!

Also with the NX approaching sony and microsoft have to be on their toes since it's supposed to have great hardware. I'm really excited for the future!
    Wish I could share your enthusiasm, Nintendo have been epic failing pretty hard since after the Wii and the gap between them and the other competitors is bigger than wera's ego (just because). They're so far behind in graphical and more importantly multiplayer (online) technology that it is embarrassing, difficult to see them survive in the long term. Don't be surprised if they switch their attention to the mobile market.

Colombia

Wish I could share your enthusiasm, Nintendo have been epic failing pretty hard since after the Wii and the gap between them and the other competitors is bigger than wera's ego (just because). They're so far behind in graphical and more importantly multiplayer (online) technology that it is embarrassing, difficult to see them survive in the long term. Don't be surprised if they switch their attention to the mobile market.
    Fail how? Wii and Wii U catalogue is pretty awesome in terms of fun and originality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

20. Thanks (1): wera

Fav. Player
    Politano

Holy See

In sales of course, notice that I said after the Wii because the Wii was a MASSIVE success. I agree with you that Nintendo is different and unique (I love their creativity) compared to Sony and Microsoft but unfortunately it seems that that does not have much demand in the existing market, more of a niche market I'd say.

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Fail how? Wii and Wii U catalogue is pretty awesome in terms of fun and originality.
    Outside if Mario and Zelda none of the games are that good. I hated Skyward Sword. Twilight Princess was great tho. Metroid other M was awful.

So basically that system is to sell Mario Kart and the new Mario every couple years. Last good Nintendo was the GameCube or Super Snes
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    first we shall get a new version of PS4 which will have better hardware in it
    *cough cough* Armes, you could wait a year to get PS4.2 that's been rumoured for a few months now.

24. Thanks (1): Armes

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti

Albania

NX has to step it up though. Nintendo has a lot of money although the WiiU failed hard from a business standpoint. I just think nintendo has it the easiest. They just sell Games because of their titles. They could even leave hardware manufacturing and just make games fr other consoles. Imagine a Zelda on ps4 or xbox one. Even a brilliant platformer on these consoles like Mario. I think because of their recent failures the NX is going to be interesting. This is their last chance pretty much on the console market.