Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123
Results 2,441 to 2,453 of 2453

Thread: Video Games

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

The game transport you back to before the point of no return after you finish the game. Shame that they couldn't manage a New Game+, will probably come later.

So you can go back to the quests you didn't finish before that, but in any case I'd recommend finishing ALL the side quests before finishing the main storyline, since some have enough of an influence to how things end.

If you finished all the side quests, then all the other smaller side content is unlocked. There is hardly any random generated events, so after you finish all that, there is no other content. Sadly no pool, no cards, no dating outside of some quests, no cinema, nothing else to do. Just feels unfinished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

2. Thanks (2): Lui, Sawyer

Fav. Player
    Bastoni

Holy See

Anyone played Control? Thoughts?

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

The powers are VERY FUN.... but the worst checkpoints in a looooong time. Stopped playing mid-story, if they ever fix the checkpoints, I'll return.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player

Europe

Just completed the 2nd level on Doom Eternal. Pretty challenging so far, imo harder than the game from 2016. Fun game though.
    I did it all for the nookie

8. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Just completed the 2nd level on Doom Eternal. Pretty challenging so far, imo harder than the game from 2016. Fun game though.
    Marauders, mate. The best enemies in the game

That's gonna be the real challenge

10. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    2nd season of fifa 2021 I won the league and champions with Spezia....

My highest paid player is on 30k.....

I only have 32 players.... yet I’m basically bank rupt... since I don’t get much in game day tickets or merchandise

Like it’s an issue in this game when you don’t pick a big team. Like with Inter after 1-2 seasons you can be a 2-3 billion dollar team. I went from a 20 million dollar team to a 200 million dollar team basically because my players got much better

Even then.... I have players who went from like 62/64 to 70 but after 12+ in for
    From haha

So no one will buy them

With inter I got 120 million for Eriksen, 65 for ninja and traded Vidal for Luis Diaz of Porto
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Have any of you downloaded a pes option file to console? Any risk it would fuck up the system, any recommendations for the best file?

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Never heard of an OF fucking up someone's console, it's mainly just a bunch of image files. I don't have PES this year but I've usually used the pesfan.it OF since it was typically the first to come out with full Serie B (although I believe PES 2021 has Serie B licensed).

https://www.pesteam.it/forum/sezione...-2021-ps4.359/

I think the PESUniverse OF is the most popular one around but the cunts charge like $5 for it, though I assume there's probably alternate links to it floating around if you look

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Marauders, mate. The best enemies in the game

That's gonna be the real challenge
    I’m not sure if I’ll even get there without lowering the difficulty Man I’m getting my ass blasted in the Cultist Base, which is the third level in the game.

Edit: Beat that arena in the first try after posting this

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

The funny thing is that the first level was giving me some problems until I got a hang of the slight different mechanics than before.

In any case, you gradually get better at the game and the game gets harder and easier at the same time. It's crazy.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I have come to a conclusion....all games are garbage except Hitman and COD.

Fav. Player

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    The funny thing is that the first level was giving me some problems until I got a hang of the slight different mechanics than before.

In any case, you gradually get better at the game and the game gets harder and easier at the same time. It's crazy.
    Yeah I completely agree. You really have to make use of the entire arsenal, the chainsaw has a completely different role than in Doom 2016 and if you don’t utilize it you’re in for a rough ride.
    The game is definitely not too difficult, at least up to the point where I am at now. Some arenas may take a wile to beat, but with some trial and error you can get the job done. I can’t leave this unmentioned however, it’s definitely significantly harder than Doom 2016. Feels even quicker, the arenas are more complex to figure out and the enemies are insanely aggressive.
    I honestly believe I’ve died more in those first 3 levels than in the entire previous game

20. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
    Never heard of an OF fucking up someone's console, it's mainly just a bunch of image files. I don't have PES this year but I've usually used the pesfan.it OF since it was typically the first to come out with full Serie B (although I believe PES 2021 has Serie B licensed).

https://www.pesteam.it/forum/sezione...-2021-ps4.359/

I think the PESUniverse OF is the most popular one around but the cunts charge like $5 for it, though I assume there's probably alternate links to it floating around if you look
    Much appreciated

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

22. Thanks (1): MVD