Results 2,361 to 2,375 of 2375

Thread: Video Games

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Thinks/looks ... love a critic from someone whos no played the game 10/10 mate
    Have you played GoT? Why do you never mention the crazy buggs in the game? You want to pay all that money for it to be buggy?

Just to show you guys the sheer size of this game.
    Btw, just because a game is big doesn't make it good

The game isn't half as good as GoT and calling it Assasin's Creed is just LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Will be defiantly get it but want to read the reviews it seems like a super ambitious game for that studio so will be great or garbage.

also has anyone played Avengers? Going to be $27 on Black Friday wasn’t sure if I should get it or not
    They are kinda a huge company now.

Dudes made the great Witcher 2 and Witcher 3. I believe since they took their time, this one is gonna be sick as well. Next game will probably take another 5 years to make, minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Have you played GoT? Why do you never mention the crazy buggs in the game? You want to pay all that money for it to be buggy?

Btw, just because a game is big doesn't make it good

The game isn't half as good as GoT and calling it Assasin's Creed is just LOL.
    Mate the game is lauded with bugs, no doubt about it. Yes a game being 100000 hours long doesn't make it good, didn't state that either

The game is absolutely amazing, my point is pal you criticising a game and comparing it to another game and you've not played it, thats all I am saying.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Yeeeaaaaaaa

5. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    L.Matthäus

Turkey

I finally finished Last of Us 2

Oh boy! What a lesbian show it was!
    Conan! What is best in life?

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

The only "PC" I support in games is "Personal Computer". Tired of these companies shoving this shit down our throats, and most of the writers are white dudes.

Fucking everything is politicized nowadays.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Is Seiko good? What game is it like? I don’t like demon souls or blood born?
    Sekiro is amazing. It's not anything like SoulsBorne at all.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    The only "PC" I support in games is "Personal Computer". Tired of these companies shoving this shit down our throats, and most of the writers are white dudes.

Fucking everything is politicized nowadays.
    Isn't that like the only huge title with a lesbian main character? And seeing what happened in the first game, it's obvious why she wouldn't be into men. So I don't see how is that shoving down your throat. If there are any more games with PC content, please tell me, I might be missing something. This is the same how people ain't understanding why black people loved to see a Black Panther movie be a celebration of black heritage and culture. Just let it be.
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

10. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Serbia

You probably only follow the video games industry casually, LGBT lobbying has been an issue for practically a decade now. And while TLOU2 is the most crude example where it practically shoves it down your throat, it's also a problem in general with the industry because developer teams now hire people based on filling out LGBT quotas instead of getting the best people for the job. Most of these LGBT writers are hacks at best who can't write anything without shoving their lifestyle into it. And even if you can get over that, you will find that quality is usually mediocre.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    You probably only follow the video games industry casually, LGBT lobbying has been an issue for practically a decade now. And while TLOU2 is the most crude example where it practically shoves it down your throat, it's also a problem in general with the industry because developer teams now hire people based on filling out LGBT quotas instead of getting the best people for the job. Most of these LGBT writers are hacks at best who can't write anything without shoving their lifestyle into it. And even if you can get over that, you will find that quality is usually mediocre.
    No offense but i really wonder what is going on in peoples life who have time left to get upset about this or have a problem with it...

Like really this is the problem in the world to many gay game characters and developers?

Also to claim that this is a new trend is foolish 1989 capper in the castro probably the first popular LGBTQ game.....
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    No offense but i really wonder what is going on in peoples life who have time left to get upset about this or have a problem with it...
    When a person on a football fan forum berates you for having too much free time.

Like really this is the problem in the world to many gay game characters and developers?
    Only when it results in an inferior product. I play video games to relax, I don't need nor want politics in it. And forcing these bullshit agendas definitely is political.

Also to claim that this is a new trend is foolish 1989 capper in the castro probably the first popular LGBTQ game.....
    You should google what "trend" means. And then you should also google what "lobbying" means.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I hated the trans girl for her stupid decisions in game. Can care less that they are trans and gay. 1st game confirmed Eli is gay. She is based on Ellen page(fact the actress was pissed about)

It’s just like the character we are all referring to make such shit decision that effects everyone in such a bad way that it’s like fk how are you not suppose to hate them.

Then the developer and other people are like well if you hate X character you are transphobic
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

17. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

The next assassins creed character will be an overweight black woman.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Isn't that like the only huge title with a lesbian main character? And seeing what happened in the first game, it's obvious why she wouldn't be into men. So I don't see how is that shoving down your throat. If there are any more games with PC content, please tell me, I might be missing something. This is the same how people ain't understanding why black people loved to see a Black Panther movie be a celebration of black heritage and culture. Just let it be.
    Spiderman for PS5... Just a lazy reskinning of the original with like 10 hours of game play. And again, written by white people trying to cash in on minorities buying their games.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

20. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    The next assassins creed character will be an overweight black woman.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    I always wanted to play with Xenia on Odyssey she looks like a right bad ass!
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Yeeeaaaaaaa

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Spiderman for PS5... Just a lazy reskinning of the original with like 10 hours of game play. And again, written by white people trying to cash in on minorities buying their games.
    I always liked Miles more than Peter Parker, but okay.

Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse still my fav. Spiderman movie. They made the game because the character is popular, not because of some silly agenda =)

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Well I do know about Gamergate and all that extreme bullshit, but overall I really don't see a lot of agendas being thrown all around.

Let's go through all the big franchises out there.
    God of War is still a badass, Tomb Raider became Nathan Drake without humour, but at least she has some personality now, GTA games still make fun out of everybody, there was even an add-on for GTAIV where you play Gay Tony's henchman, RDR includes all type of people but there isn't any political message, Halo stays Halo, Gears of War same. They made an Uncharted game with two playable female characters, which was better than Uncharted 1 and 3. Again, no propaganda there.

All them Mario and Zelda games are still the same, Half-Life:Alyx was all about story, nothing political...

Some of you are making too much out of it. I can understand how some people didn't love TLOU2 because what happens at the start of the game, but overall it's still a great story, it just comes with a groin kick at the start of the game to prepare you for the type of story it wants to bring to you.