Results 2,361 to 2,363 of 2363

Thread: Video Games

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Thinks/looks ... love a critic from someone whos no played the game 10/10 mate
    Have you played GoT? Why do you never mention the crazy buggs in the game? You want to pay all that money for it to be buggy?

Just to show you guys the sheer size of this game.
    Btw, just because a game is big doesn't make it good

The game isn't half as good as GoT and calling it Assasin's Creed is just LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strale View Post
    I would accept 10mil, keep Firpo or whatever the fuck his name is, if Bartomeu fucks a pig in public. Like in Black Mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We're getting to experience Conte's second season at Chelsea without reaping the benefits of his first

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Will be defiantly get it but want to read the reviews it seems like a super ambitious game for that studio so will be great or garbage.

also has anyone played Avengers? Going to be $27 on Black Friday wasn’t sure if I should get it or not
    They are kinda a huge company now.

Dudes made the great Witcher 2 and Witcher 3. I believe since they took their time, this one is gonna be sick as well. Next game will probably take another 5 years to make, minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Lukaku

Ireland

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Have you played GoT? Why do you never mention the crazy buggs in the game? You want to pay all that money for it to be buggy?

Btw, just because a game is big doesn't make it good

The game isn't half as good as GoT and calling it Assasin's Creed is just LOL.
    Mate the game is lauded with bugs, no doubt about it. Yes a game being 100000 hours long doesn't make it good, didn't state that either

The game is absolutely amazing, my point is pal you criticising a game and comparing it to another game and you've not played it, thats all I am saying.
    Defying The Odds, Living The Dream
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...oal490ai_1.jpg
    Yeeeaaaaaaa

5. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian