Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Juventus - Inter

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

Juventus - Inter

I know it's early, but there's no bigger game than this for me. Beating gobbi in their own shitty stadium is the best you can get, if you ask me. 3 days to talk about this after Inter v Cagliari is just not enough.

We didn't have a Juve v Inter in 2004 and I just can't wait for this one.

I hope I'll see lots of Anti-Juve stuff in here soon.

They played like crap (big news huh?) against Liverpool, doing nothing and expecting that a goal would drop from the sky, as usual. But not this time!

I want to crush them so they won't win a thing this year as well, after failing miserably last year.

To use a Mike Tyson's expression: "Gobbi, we're coming for you".
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Yeah, maybe the fans will throw a flare at Buffon and we'll see how willing you are to make a public apology to him.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Miki
    Yeah, maybe the fans will throw a flare at Buffon and we'll see how willing you are to make a public apology to him.

Ciao,
    Tim
    Good point...
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Miki and Fabio, I really don't get your attitude. Is it desparation? revenge? Because if it's so, then this is the wrong way. Where is the inter pride? Where is what distinguish us from all the scumbags?

So I guess if it was possible for us to bribe referees to win Lo Scudetto, would you agree to that as well?

And if we hurt Buffon, I will personally finance a banner displaying a public apology to him. Some of you here have lost it. We lost to Milan because we couldn't score, get over it, and get you inter sense back.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Miki and Fabio, I really don't get your attitude. Is it desparation? revenge? Because if it's so, then this is the wrong way. Where is the inter pride? Where is what distinguish us from all the scumbags?

So I guess if it was possible for us to bribe referees to win Lo Scudetto, would you agree to that as well?

And if we hurt Buffon, I will personally finance a banner displaying a public apology to him. Some of you here have lost it. We lost to Milan because we couldn't score, get over it, and get you inter sense back.
    Me and Tim were trying to say that Frisko would easily give an apology to a Milan 'keeper, but we are pretty sure that he wouldn't do the same to a Juve 'keeper.

Ans please don't compare me to those "scumbags"...

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Keeping our C.L spot and stopping Gobbi winning Lo scudetto is probably the only 2 things left for us this season. Yes, I dont care about CI

LOOL @ Miki and Fabio though
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Okay, I thought you meant that if Buffon is hurt then we shouldn't apologize.... Ok sorry, my brain have been in stress these days.

But I'm sure Frisko would apologize to Buffon if we hurt him, right Frisko???

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

No, i just hate Milan very much. What drives my passion toward and end of this cause is a seething anger against AC Milan. My pride is that my club got screwed out of yet another possible win and if this team cannot do something about it, maybe it's high time the fans did something about it. Take note, i do not want to see 1,000 flares being thrown onto the pitch for no reason. However, i believe what happened on Tuesday was a result of an accumulation of anger that reached a crescendo. I fully understand what they did - they threw those flares and bottles because they were mad. Some of us have different ways of dealing with anger, however, it doesn't make some of us animals if we choose to vent it in more animated ways. I will reiterate that i am of the belief that the fans did not want to hit Dida on purpose. The man refused to move away from the target area which resulted in him getting hit.

An analogy that is rejected in accordance with my explanation above.

What Fabio said.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Okay, I thought you meant that if Buffon is hurt then we shouldn't apologize.... Ok sorry, my brain have been in stress these days.

Well we all know about Francesco's hate for Gobbi...

Fabio
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Yeah Frisko, what about that? Come on, you know you can't bear to see the Inter fans apologizing to a Juventino.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Frisko,ur avatar ?! I knew it,u were a juve closet fan all along...

Ur hate was actually complete luv and adoration

Man we are going to milk this thing till the end..
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Well, Frisko said he was doing some soul searching and found his peace being a Juve fan.

Actually, if you look closely at his pics from his trip to San Siro, it's clear that he was standing and cheering in the Juve section. Out of respect to him I didn't want to point that out. But now, the cat is out of the bag.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Well, Frisko said he was doing some soul searching and found his peace being a Juve fan.

Actually, if you look closely at his pics from his trip to San Siro, it's clear that he was standing and cheering in the Juve section. Out of respect to him I didn't want to point that out. But now, the cat is out of the bag.
    Hamed are you joking or are you being serious?
    Ich bin muede.

Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    Keeping our C.L spot and stopping Gobbi winning Lo scudetto is probably the only 2 things left for us this season. Yes, I dont care about CI

LOOL @ Miki and Fabio though
    I would actually be happier if Juve wins the title and Milan takes 2nd place! And if they don't win the Champions League as well....then I am going to cream my pants.
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Re: Juventus v Inter

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    To use a Mike Tyson's expression: "Gobbi, we're coming for you".
    No Tyson expressions, please. We might end up like him...

Seriously, i´m sure we´ll put an end to Juve´s scudetto dream. They´ll end up winning nothing in this season!
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia più grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    I would actually be happier if Juve wins the title and Milan takes 2nd place! And if they don't win the Champions League as well....then I am going to cream my pants.
    Couldn't agree more, Juve winning is like nobody winning because their campaign is so freaking tainted.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    LOL all sorts of talks about me.

Do I have to be honest? I would have hated if we went out with Gobbi like we did with Milan.

We are far superior as fans to Juve and Milan fans, and we lowered ourselves below their level.

That's the real shame.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

To be honest I'll be pissed off at whoever wins the Scudetto. I hate Juve with a passion and them winning would simply be a slap in the face.

Though in a ways Milan winning is almost worse, its totally a spit in the face of each and every Inter fan. They beat us and then went on to win, not to forget that the sides do share the same city, thus the claims that "atleast one Milan side can win" would come alive all during the summer. I simply can't take that. So either way it's a lose-lose situation.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    LOL all sorts of talks about me.
    Don't tip-toe the question, would you apologize to Buffon like you did to Dida if it was him that was flared? I would.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

I say lets go destroy Juventus in their own turf.
    I hate every other team besides Inter in the Seria A.
    Juve gets those freaking calls by the refs. Ridiculious.
    Milan wins because the refs are blind.
    I hate them both.
    The game against the dopped lady will be our way of saying "Screw you all, we still dictate who wins what here".
    I want our team to go there and smack the living goodness, if they have any, out of them, and make them know that because of Inter they lost the scuttedo.
    Ich bin muede.