Page 1 of 84 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: New Investors

Fav. Player
    Mario Balotelli

Italy

New Investors

I thought it would be good to have a thread that keeps track of anyone interested in investing in Inter.

It looks like Moratti is looking for someone who can buy a certain percentage of the club, therefore supporting the new project, and who would also be interested in supporting the construction of the new stadium. It looks like he would also eventually sell the entire club to this same investor when he thinks the time is right.

Moratti said himself that anyone interested would have to be committed and passionate about Inter. We must also remember that 15% of the club was almost sold to the CRCC for 50 million in return, so by doing some calculations we can work out that Moratti values the club at around 330 million. We can then use this to work out what any percentage of the club is worth.

Even if we didn't manage to make third place this season, with the help of investors we could still have an important mercato. The stadium will almost definitely start to be constructed this year and would aim to be finished around 2017. If we did make third place and an investor bought 15% of the club, we would generate a total of 80 million which could play an enormous part in the 'revolution'. Whatever happens, Inter and Moratti are making big steps to a 'new' Inter.

2. Thanks (2): Bzzlightyear, Devious

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    None.

/thread

It wasnt a sale to CRCC, it was a sale to a different group. Also, no one in this fucking world will buy 15% of the club, inject capital, and get nothing out for it. basically moratti is looking for an angel investor

we lose a third of our revenue every season currently, this club looks pretty much bankrupt and worthless to me from where im sat tbh.

4. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Mario Balotelli

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by browha View Post
    ...this club looks pretty much bankrupt and worthless to me from where im sat tbh.
    Well sit somwhere else then!

6. Thanks (1): sanka

Fav. Player
    Diego Forlan

United States

I got about .. tree fitty. tell MM to pm me for details.

Fav. Player
    Mario Balotelli

Italy

Imagine Inter with someone like Abramovich or Nasser Al-Khelaifi when Moratti leaves...

9. Thanks (1): Redbullsnation

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DirettaInter View Post
    Imagine Inter with someone like Abramovich or Nasser Al-Khelaifi when Moratti leaves...
    I prefer a club runned by competent people and not by milliardarios.
    BVB, Bayern, Arsenal, Porto, Lyon model > Chelsea, City, PSG model
    Nuova stagione, nuova squadra, nuove speranze...

Fav. Player

Malaysia

I would say mm heading that way, but haven't get the right coach yet or strama need more time to prove himself
    UNIQUE AND UNBEATABLE
    Jos Mourinho

To me Zanetti represents the joy of living, the joy of making football your job every morning. He is the smile, the life force, the passion for training, the good cheer for everyone who works with him. To me Javier Zanetti is all of these things, and he is a man that I'm happy to say will be a friend forever.
    After all of that, and a long way behind, comes the footballer. But having been his coach for only two years of his incredible career, it's not my place to talk about a man who has written his own story - and what a marvellous story it is. All I will say is thank you for everything, thank you for giving me a small space in your story. What I will cherish most is that hug in the middle of the Santiago Bernabeu: it won't be the last but it was certainly the most intense of our two years together.
    Perhaps one day somebody might beat Zanetti's record, but there will only ever be one Zanetti.

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

No need to imagine.. Inter was like Chelsea and PSG when Moratti took over.. we spent like we own money factories.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Moratti payed a meager US$25-30m to buy 60-70% share of Inter (iirc). And despite money spent on players, his money was also spent to 'expand', clean up and improve the shithole that Inter was prior to his ownership.

What's Inters total worth today ? €400-500m ??? Not bad for a club that doesn't own it's own stadium.

From a certain point of view, Moratti isn't like Abrahmovic at all.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter
    That sounds very similar to what Abramovic has done tbh... And even the Man City owners.

Took control of the club and improved its worth. Also won trophies.
    Last edited by Fitzy; 25 Mar 13 at 10:17. Reason: changed wording.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

15. Thanks (1): Nahtino

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    That sounds exactly like what Abramovic has done tbh...
    Certain point of view Fitz...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    That sounds very similar to what Abramovic has done tbh... And even the Man City owners.

Took control of the club and improved its worth. Also won trophies.
    Chelsea throughout the early 90's till Roman's ownership were actually a well run club on its way up. Inter before Moratti was a turd sliding into a toilet bowl.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Fav. Player
    Mario Balotelli

Italy

This was on the front page of FC Inter News and is said to be on the GdS papers tomorrow. Please be true, please be true!!

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=110168 http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...ia%3D110168%0A

18. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Important news, much more than a possible return of JM.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    This was on the front page of FC Inter News and is said to be on the GdS papers tomorrow. Please be true, please be true!!

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=110168 http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...ia%3D110168%0A
    not that I care but

I was first

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1099742

yes I have no life:foreveralone:

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Whenever Mourinho opens his mouth, the news agencies run rampant...
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

I don't want Moratti to sell the club, but def to sell some shares. 30/40% would be ideal to get the help he def needs, and get Inter back on top. But I don't want him to remain as the president, because even when we had the money, we didn't really spend it properly and have made alot of mistakes.

We need new ideas, new stadium, and some more investing in players.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Indonesia

What happened to 'GdS : Contatto Moratti - Leo' rumor?

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    What happened to 'GdS : Contatto Moratti - Leo' rumor?
    people here love gds but smear on correrro. I know some of the most important people at correro, it's a great newspaper. but no no!!! gds is our newspaper even though they spout bs 90% of the time :fu:

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by interista4 View Post
    I don't want Moratti to sell the club, but def to sell some shares. 30/40% would be ideal to get the help he def needs, and get Inter back on top. But I don't want him to remain as the president, because even when we had the money, we didn't really spend it properly and have made alot of mistakes.

We need new ideas, new stadium, and some more investing in players.
    Why don't you just leave this forum then and join the Manchester City one?

I dont want any Chinese, American, Arabic, Russian ect. sugardaddys in this club. This club must be run on behind of a rational base and not as a richmans tool.

26. Thanks (1): A.l.i

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgonson View Post
    Why don't you just leave this forum then and join the Manchester City one?

I dont want any Chinese, American, Arabic, Russian ect. sugardaddys in this club. This club must be run on behind of a rational base and not as a richmans tool.

Why would I leave the forum because I want Inter to be better managed? Don't act like you started supporting this club because it was ran by an Inter fan. Like it or not, we both started supporting this club because it was successful with top players. Like most people on this forum. Now that it isn't anymore, we need a change.

Richmans tool? Can you read properly?
    30/40% would be ideal to get the help he def needs
    I never stated I want Moratti to sell more than 49%, I want the most parts owner to remain an Inter fan, always.

Do you really think we could build a new stadium & buy new players without the help of outsiders?
    Well, if it was 2000, maybe, but clearly it isn't anymore. Moratti is running out of money. It will do him, and us better if he sells some shares. We could also make more money than we have been making if we were being runned properly.

28. Thanks (1): Redbullsnation