Thread: New Facebook site for Danish Talking people

Armenia

New Facebook site for Danish Talking people

http://www.facebook.com/InterDKfan

Its something, and i am trying to post some news in Danish, " Translate it " from English. So if anyone who fresh to look at it, and Maybe give me some information about everything regarding Inter, an Article or transfer zone, anything that is about Inter, are welcome to post some news.

What i was thinking about is maybe if i could use both articles from Here at FIF and FedeNrazzura, and translate it to Danish " NOT GOOGLE TRANSLATE ".

Final thing is what do you think about it

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    So what is wrong with the official danish inter fanclub (ICD)? It seems more professional and its not just a facebook webpage. Unfortunately a lot of people have started creating there own facebook groups instead of trying to collect it all together at one place. The discussion on the ICD forum about people trying to hack each other facebook groups just show how childish those people behind the facebook pages really are.

Armenia

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgonson View Post
    So what is wrong with the official danish inter fanclub (ICD)? It seems more professional and its not just a facebook webpage. Unfortunately a lot of people have started creating there own facebook groups instead of trying to collect it all together at one place. The discussion on the ICD forum about people trying to hack each other facebook groups just show how childish those people behind the facebook pages really are.
    Your right i changed my mind about it i still follow but i never did understand the Purpose of it, as i tend to read here or at http://fedenerazzurra.com/. Most of the news that does arrive to facebook pages are posted later compare to Fedenerazzuro or here at FIF

Fav. Player
    Capitano

Denmark

I read that Facebook group, but they are Not so serious , they seem to bringe news very late and Not accurate.
    FORZA INTER !!!