Thread: Alen Halilović

Fav. Player
    Mario Balotelli

Italy

Alen Halilović

As you all know, Inter sent some scouts to watch the U17 match between Croatia and France focusing mainly on Halilović. I know it's a bit early and this thread will probably get taken down, but I thought I'll give it a go.

Alen Halilović appears to be one of the most promising young talents in football recently. He is only 16-years-old and has already made appearances at professional levels including the UEFA Champions League against PSG. Of course, a talent like his does not go unnoticed and many of the biggest clubs in world football are tracking the youngster. Here is a frustrating article for you to read quickly:

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=94950

So, as you may have read, we nearly had him. As frustrating as they may be, it also presents us with a slight advantage as opposed to other teams if we really did try to get him. Another advantage that we may have would be, of course, Mateo Kovačić. Read this:

http://www.fcinternews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=105968

If we really made an attempt to get him, we would be in a strong position given our recent dealings with Dinamo Zagreb (and also the links we must have with his agent and/or family after we nearly secured him in January 2012. We could even get Kovačić to say:

Hej Halilović! Pridružite mi se u Interu!

With Halilovic, we would have a very promising future Inter with players such as Senna Miangue, Paulino de la Fuente and possibly Victor Andrade!

Last edited by DirettaInter; 26 Mar 13 at 17:58.

2. Thanks (2): chipschups, I4E

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

He would cost too much tho, probably the most promising Croatian footballer atm.
    Easily over 10m, can't see us spending that much on a 16 y'o atm.

Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    He would be a great signing but he is still only 16 yos. I'm sure he would develop even more in Dinamo Zagreb, so let him play there for one more season and then lets bring him in. The big question is how we can afford to pay at least 8M.

5. Thanks (1): Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Mario Balotelli

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by interista4 View Post
    What would it take to make you realize we are not getting Paulinho?
    Paulino de la Fuente is a 15-year-old Spanish striker who Inter snatched before Real Madrid could get their hands on him. It is not Paulinho from Corinthians!

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...1#.UVHQsTedImw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgonson View Post
    He would be a great signing but he is still only 16 yos. I'm sure he would develop even more in Dinamo Zagreb, so let him play there for one more season and then lets bring him in. The big question is how we can afford to pay at least €8M.
    That's a good idea, but I think we should agree to sign him now and then let him stay put in Croatia until next year (like Lucas and PSG).

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by DirettaInter View Post
    Paulino de la Fuente is a 15-year-old Spanish striker who Inter snatched before Real Madrid could get their hands on him. It is not Paulinho from Corinthians!

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...1#.UVHQsTedImw

- - - Updated - - -

That's a good idea, but I think we should agree to sign him now and then let him stay put in Croatia until next year (like Lucas and PSG).
    My bad, edited my post 1 min later. All those future line-ups from you got me confused.

Fav. Player
    Mario Balotelli

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by interista4 View Post
    My bad, edited my post 1 min later. All those future line-ups from you got me confused.
    But I never comment on Paulinho coming to Inter! All my posts are completely realistic!

9. Thanks (1): spork

Fav. Player
    Handanović

Israel

Armenia

Why is this thread open, we havnt even consider to sign him at all, this should be talked in midfielder thread

12. Thanks (2): Earth, Fitzy

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member

14. Thanks (1): spork

Fav. Player
    Mario Balotelli

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Mail Online
    ‘But the figure that is mentioned in the English media [9million] - for that kind of money we wouldn’t even sell his left leg!’

16. Thanks (1): spork

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Closed, nothing concrete yet, we are linked to many players atm.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

18. Thanks (1): Fitzy