View Poll Results: Who would you prefer to win the championship this season?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Milan

11 33.33%
  • Juventus

22 66.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want to win the title in Italy this year?

Who do you want to win the title in Italy this year?

1) Mulan
    or
    Gobbi

2) Reason.

I will go first.
    I want Juve to win it, they already have so many titles so they wouldn't care for another one as much. Mulan though, have only 4 titles more than us and will be more than happy to increase that amount. We beated Juve this season but Mulan on the other hand beat us in the CL league, was responsible for our 4 games bannage, and inflicted our only defeat in Seria A this season. I hate Mulan more than Juve so, Juve to win it!!!!

want* = not that you really like any of those teams to win it, but given the circumstances.
    FC Inter is the name, football is the game. Adriano is the man, winning is our aim. Juve and Milan are lame, Sheva is the gay.

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

I don`t give a tiny rat`s ass. Simple as that.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Man ,no words can desribe the hate in me for Rubentus and BBilan ,who I'd like to win the Serie A ?
    Inter .

I just hate the thought of either one of them winning it ,they'll both rub it in our face ,Juve with their "your'e losers" and Milan with their "Cugini" moto bs ,Berlusconi and Moggi ,KISS MY S.

Re: Who do you want* to win the title in Italy this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    1) Mulan
    or
    Gobbi

2) Reason.

I will go first.
    I want Juve to win it, they already have so many titles so they wouldn't care for another one as much. Mulan though, have only 4 titles more than us and will be more than happy to increase that amount. We beated Juve this season but Mulan on the other hand beat us in the CL league, was responsible for our 4 games bannage, and inflicted our only defeat in Seria A this season. I hate Mulan more than Juve so, Juve to win it!!!!

Same here mate...! Gobbi will win
    fück em' both

want* = not that you really like any of those teams to win it, but given the circumstances.
    Same here mate...! Gobbi will win
    fück em' both
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Ofcourse f*ck them both, but to be honest I'd much rather see all those damn Milan fans celebrating then those assholes (well some of them atleast...) known as Juventus fans. I HATE the Biaconeri so much it overshadows my STRONG DISLIKE of Milan until it seems I like them (which I definately do not)

If it were possible I'd like for both of them to be caught giving drugs or whatever to their players so that both could be stripped the opportunity and we win that way.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Syria

10 years of FIF
    go juve! nuff said.

Ive suffered enough from milan and im sick of red and black domination, arent you guys sick of it too?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

I'd rather Juventus win than Milan. This has very much to do with the fact that i greatly despise Milan and i don't want them to climb ever further away from Inter. The more they win, the more arrogant they get. Their pompous attitude is already sky-high and i don't want them to adopt a completely superior complex attitude towards us in future.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Juve all the way, would a moderator add a poll, it will be interesing to see.

I am sorry to shock few, but Inter--Juve is the derby for now. Our players are intense, and we win while playing not so well.

Re: Who do you want* to win the title in Italy this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jony
    Jony,it's a shame for Nerazzurri to chose the two foes to win the title.but honestly,I hope juve win the champion like you posted.
    Forza inter!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Juve all the way, would a moderator add a poll, it will be interesing to see.
    Done. First vote to Juventus!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Grazie Tim, and the second to her too.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Who else – JUVENTUS !! yeah ..

Just imagine … us winning the COPPA ITALIA CUP
    JUVENTUS – SERIE &
    MILAN lose in Champs league, as well as losing to Juve in Serie

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    Who else – JUVENTUS !! yeah ..

Just imagine … us winning the COPPA ITALIA CUP
    JUVENTUS – SERIE &
    MILAN lose in Champs league, as well as losing to Juve in Serie
    thats exactly what i said

keep in mind Crepso cant play against Chelsea! so before the game we injure Shevchenko and they can play thi Tomasson up front as a lone striker for th e UCL final

Milan.

CL - Chelsea
    calcio - Milan
    cup - Inter.

Yeah, we would be better this season than Juve. being better than Milan is impossible already.

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Milan - and that is not only because I'm 110% anti-juve BUT because the play the better football by miles compared to Gobbi. All neutral viewers would agree that based on their performances this year Milan deserve it more than Gobbi!
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    Milan - and that is not only because I'm 110% anti-juve BUT because the play the better football by miles compared to Gobbi. All neutral viewers would agree that based on their performances this year Milan deserve it more than Gobbi!
    i beg to differ my friend.

MILAN = boring, juve lately have got their act together. there always going for 1-0 wins milan, but despite that, i hate them too bloody much.

and to further prove my point:

Juve: Goals For = 55
    Milan: Goals For = 52

it might not mean much, but it just shows, juve can score goals. they do it efficiently. Milan lately (even in champs leauge) have defended worse then Capello, why didnt any1 take notice of this?

to ashkan and frisko
    when juve do it its boring, but when milan do it, they do wut they gota do, and do it efficiently.

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by helal25
    Quote Originally Posted by J zanetti
    i beg to differ my friend.

MILAN = boring, juve lately have got their act together. there always going for 1-0 wins milan, but despite that, i hate them too bloody much.

and to further prove my point:

Juve: Goals For = 55
    Milan: Goals For = 52

it might not mean much, but it just shows, juve can score goals. they do it efficiently. Milan lately (even in champs leauge) have defended worse then Capello, why didnt any1 take notice of this?

to ashkan and frisko
    when juve do it its boring, but when milan do it, they do wut they gota do, and do it efficiently.
    and now I beg to differ
    Milan might have slow down a bit and not play much attractive football of late. However most part of the campaign they were the team to watch. This you can not say about Juve as they have been boring and dull all along. And to all of you do not let the Lecce result fool you as Lecce was practising their offside trap in Juve's half for most of the game.
    Noi non siamo gobbi ba$tardi

"In un mondo di puttane e oportunisti noi avevamo scelto la migliore; Addio Traditore!"

R.I.P Cipe

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I want Juve to win. I couldn't care less if they have 3 stars in their stupid shoulders, or above their logos. I just don't want to see those pieces of sh!t that is Milan lift the scudetto.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

I vote for Inter.

There should be an option to vote for Inter cos mathematically we are still in it.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I don't think I need to say who I voted for.

Milan (2)
    Juventus (13)

Fantasticooo!!! I'm so glad that you guys have seen the light. If this was done a few months ago, it would have been pretty tight. For me, it looks like there is a good thing after all that came out of the EuroDerby II.

Handyo