Thread: Shops in amsterdam and utrecht??

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Shops in amsterdam and utrecht??

Hi guys. My dad is going to work a holland for a month now and he promised to get my a number inter player shirt. Now what I would like to know is if anybody knows if there are any shops in amsterdam or utrecht who stocks these shirts??

The reason I am asking is cause no shops here stock them and inter.it's price to get them to africa is too expensive. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanx
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Re: Shops in amsterdam and utrecht??

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    knows if there are any shots in amsterdam
    Shots??? Oh yeah, there are alot of places in Amesterdam where you can get shots and other things.

Jokes aside, I went there once. I remember there is a shop in Schiphol (the airport) where you have alot of soccer jerseys, the prices were okay, but that was like 6 years ago.

I adivce you to PM denna Perrini our member from Holland, he should know few things.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Yeah Hamed there's a sports shop in Schiphol airport ,but I wouldn't buy a jersey there ,I've been there two weeks ago and got me an Ajax scarf .
    I noticed the jerseys don't have numbers or names on them ,and if you want to have a name on them they have a box with a lot of letters which don't look like the Nike letters they kind of paste it to the jersey .

Probably the best thing to do is like Hamed said ,ask someone who lives in Holland.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Thanx for the help guys. I would ask someone from holland if I knew some one. Quess the old man will have to go and do some shop hunting.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

ask denna perrini, he lives in Holland, he might know some stores there.

Stefan,

You can buy Inter-shirts in Footlocker, Intersport, Perry Sport, ... There are also a lot of little shops where you can buy shirts.

They are no copys, its all the normal price, so not really cheaper.
    Leve Inter, Cercle Brugge, Standard, Palermo

United we stand and divided we fall
    All for one and one for all !!

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Squadra
    Stefan,

You can buy Inter-shirts in Footlocker, Intersport, Perry Sport, ... There are also a lot of little shops where you can buy shirts.

Thanx for the help. Will these shops have the player numberred shirts or only the normal inter shirts??
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by Squadra
    Stefan,

Thanx for the help. Will these shops have the player numberred shirts or only the normal inter shirts??
    I quess only the normal Inter shirts.

Anyway in some shops you can ask to put the number and the name on it, than you have to wait for some days to pick it up, and of course pay a little surplus.
    Leve Inter, Cercle Brugge, Standard, Palermo

United we stand and divided we fall
    All for one and one for all !!