Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 523

Thread: Ishak Belfodil

  1. #1
    Nero Indigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 09
    Posts
    3,612
    Thanked
    1,115 times
    Fav. Player
    Vieri*

    Nigeria

    29 Forum Supporter

    Ishak Belfodil



    Height: 190 cm (6' 4 inches)

    Weight: 86 kg


    The Parma youth is currently being linked to us. Big, fast and skillful CF - has a lot of talent but is a headcase. I believe something intriguing will happen during this mercato.

    P.S Thought I'd try my hand at creating a thread once again since my last one faded into oblivion. Mods after review - you can lock the thread if you decide, but please reopen once we're strongly linked. Peace.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

    Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

  2. Thanks (3): Bzzlightyear, Hasan, sanka

  3. #2
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    20,808
    Thanked
    7,998 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Closed.

    Kidding. It's transfer season, his name has come up. I don't see the harm in it. Agent has spoken about it, so has Branca.

    8 goals last season.


  4. Thanks (1): Nero Indigo

  5. #3
    Toninu's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Oct 06
    Posts
    9,920
    Thanked
    4,720 times
    Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

    Brazil

    71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think he's a good choice considering established players are expensive, he could be a good gamble considering what he's shown this season. Question why is he a headcase?
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

  6. #4
    Nero Indigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 09
    Posts
    3,612
    Thanked
    1,115 times
    Fav. Player
    Vieri*

    Nigeria

    29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    I think he's a good choice considering established players are expensive, he could be a good gamble considering what he's shown this season. Question why is he a headcase?
    Had some altercations with Donadoni - gestured silence towards the Parma bench after he scored an equalizer also had problems with the Algerian national team coach and hasn't played a game for them since being called up. He's on thin ice.

    You know what they say "With great talent comes great irresponsibility!" anyways - He just needs a manager who can humble him, I believe.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

    Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

  7. Thanks (2): homaru, Raul Duke

  8. #5
    Mino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Mar 10
    Posts
    2,610
    Thanked
    2,434 times

    Algeria

    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero Indigo View Post
    Had some altercations with Donadoni - gestured silence towards the Parma bench after he scored an equalizer also had problems with the Algerian national team coach and hasn't played a game for them since being called up. He's on thin ice.

    You know what they say "With great talent comes great irresponsibility!" anyways - He just needs a manager who can humble him, I believe.
    he is waiting for the french NT team call
    i hope he won't regret it like benzema

  9. #6
    Nero Indigo's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 May 09
    Posts
    3,612
    Thanked
    1,115 times
    Fav. Player
    Vieri*

    Nigeria

    29 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by amine View Post
    he is waiting for the french NT team call
    i hope he won't regret it like benzema
    Oh! I thought that ship had sailed, so he's still pondering playing for France? Well, I guess we'll see how that turns out.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

    Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

  10. #7

    Join Date
    01 May 13
    Posts
    1,299
    Thanked
    410 times
    Fav. Player
    IL PRINCIPE!

    United States

    I'm not sure that Belfodil is a good choice....... After looking at some stats and watching his Youtube videos, I can see that he often loses the ball and his skillful dribbling doesn't have much of an end product.

  11. #8

    Join Date
    20 May 12
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanked
    1,334 times
    Fav. Player
    Gagliardini

    Ecuador

    58
    Quote Originally Posted by homaru View Post
    I'm not sure that Belfodil is a good choice....... After looking at some stats and watching his Youtube videos, I can see that he often loses the ball and his skillful dribbling doesn't have much of an end product.
    dont do that

  12. #9

    Join Date
    01 May 13
    Posts
    1,299
    Thanked
    410 times
    Fav. Player
    IL PRINCIPE!

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Earth View Post
    dont do that
    what?

  13. #10
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,858
    Thanked
    38,022 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Rather him than Bianchi or Gilardino

    but it would be better if Thohir bought us Jojo and Lavezzi for his intro present

  14. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

  15. #11
    king_elnino's Avatar
    Join Date
    06 Jul 11
    Posts
    1,442
    Thanked
    482 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Indonesia

    ishak pedofil ???
















    nvm
    Ti Te Dominet Milan

    Quote Originally Posted by gazzetta dello sport
    "Injustice came immediately but they did not turn it into an excuse. Instead, Inter raised up to control the game at the home of the then unbeatable Juventus. Shining and mastery."

  16. Thanks (2): Ffi201zi002tlis, wera

  17. #12
    Ffi201zi002tlis's Avatar
    Join Date
    01 Feb 12
    Posts
    2,886
    Thanked
    4,369 times

    Japan

    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Rather him than Bianchi or Gilardino

    but it would be better if Thohir bought us Jojo and Lavezzi for his intro present
    Both of them are too old for us. We need more teenage players.

  18. Thanks (1): homaru

  19. #13
    Inter7's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Jun 11
    Posts
    4,222
    Thanked
    1,865 times
    Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

    United States

    64
    lol we have icardi if we are getting another forward we need one who is class. we have our potential star in icardi.

  20. #14

    Join Date
    01 May 13
    Posts
    1,299
    Thanked
    410 times
    Fav. Player
    IL PRINCIPE!

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Inter7 View Post
    lol we have icardi if we are getting another forward we need one who is class. we have our potential star in icardi.
    sadly, we dont have the money for class forwards!

  21. #15
    Me2's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Nov 10
    Posts
    2,758
    Thanked
    2,018 times
    Fav. Player
    Ranocchia

    Macedonia

    63
    Belfodil is better than Icardi in my opinion and they are both 15 milion euros but we already bought Icardi so we need player that's fast and good assistant

  22. #16

    Join Date
    08 Dec 11
    Posts
    5,577
    Thanked
    4,533 times
    Fav. Player
    zamorano
    Old name
    noxxaro

    Japan

    and a more updated version of a vice bla bla bla.. Better than a suicidal pick of Gila or Biancchi.
    Solo Internazionale 1908

  23. #17
    chipschups's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Dec 10
    Posts
    4,804
    Thanked
    3,005 times
    Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

    Indonesia

    27
    he have all attribute to be a deadly striker,,
    but he could be a strong striker or end up like carraciolo,,
    I believe he can be a perfect partner for icardi in future
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

    jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

  24. #18
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    12,192
    Thanked
    13,008 times

    United States

    Best Football Poster Nicest Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2 View Post
    Belfodil is better than Icardi in my opinion and they are both 15 milion euros but we already bought Icardi so we need player that's fast and good assistant
    Belfodil is also a year older, and that matters a lot with young players. He also scored 2 less goals. If we bring in Icardi than we should give the other opportunity to Longo or buy someone who's going to contribute immediately in the 24-27 age range.

  25. Thanks (1): homaru

  26. #19
    kamy's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Apr 11
    Posts
    20
    Thanked
    3 times
    Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

    Sweden

    He's the target player that would suit Mazzarri's play perfectly and could be key to Inter's new fast paced physical era. Just imagining Kovacic feeding this guy passes with Icardi running deep. Terrorizing Serie A backlines for years to come. Hope this goes through.

  27. Thanks (1): Nero Indigo

  28. #20

    Join Date
    01 May 13
    Posts
    1,299
    Thanked
    410 times
    Fav. Player
    IL PRINCIPE!

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by kamy View Post
    He's the target player that would suit Mazzarri's play perfectly and could be key to Inter's new fast paced physical era. Just imagining Kovacic feeding this guy passes with Icardi running deep. Terrorizing Serie A backlines for years to come. Hope this goes through.
    :genius:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •