Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 59

Thread: Happy b-day Pajo,KevinB and Jrgnsn!

  1. #1
    MakeInterGreatAgain! JJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    10 Aug 07
    Posts
    31,798
    Thanked
    37,960 times
    Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

    Yugoslavia

    91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member

    Happy b-day Pajo,KevinB and Jrgnsn!

    Happy b-day Pajo,KevinB and Jrgnsn!





    Last edited by Handoyo; 24 Apr 15 at 15:36.

  2. Thanks (9): Cris, Devious, J.., Kakaroto, KevinB, MVD, Pajo, wera, Y&h

  3. #2
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,123
    Thanked
    13,665 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    damn , what date was 9 months ago?


    happy birthday to yall have a good one
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

  4. Thanks (5): J.., JJM, KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  5. #3

    Join Date
    20 May 12
    Posts
    1,374
    Thanked
    1,334 times
    Fav. Player
    Gagliardini

    Ecuador

    58
    happy birthday guys!

  6. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  7. #4
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,950
    Thanked
    17,832 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster



    Happy birthday guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

  8. Thanks (6): Cris, J.., JJM, KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  9. #5
    Kakaroto's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Dec 10
    Posts
    10,393
    Thanked
    13,179 times
    Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

    United States

    48
    :dino:
    Platano Power
    SIGN TIMO WERNER

  10. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  11. #6
    Wallace
    Join Date
    18 Jun 05
    Posts
    11,213
    Thanked
    10,241 times
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

    Brazil

    88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Happy bday guys

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Wallace

  12. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  13. #7
    Fapuccino's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Apr 12
    Posts
    12,075
    Thanked
    9,265 times
    Fav. Player
    Schelotto

    Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Happy bday guys
    This may seem like it's not a troll at first, but it is. By saying this, he forces the reader to ask the question "where is the troll?". He leads the way to a never ending contemplation of where the sarcasm is situated in this simple colloquial congratulatory phrase. And so, the deep contemplation will render the reader into a state of confusion and despondency, whereby he is forced to angrily accept his own imbecility and ineptitude due to the fact that he could not figure out how he was in fact being duped. It is a simple and candid statement, which has no deeper and intricate meaning, but the reader's unawareness of this fact, will leave them in a state of anger and frustration, whereby Wallace's original goal of pissing off other members was easily achieved.

  14. Thanks (6): Cal, J.., JJM, KevinB, MVD, rockball

  15. #8
    I'm better than Icardi Pimpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    13 Jul 11
    Posts
    14,123
    Thanked
    13,665 times
    Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

    Albania

    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    This may seem like it's not a troll at first, but it is. By saying this, he forces the reader to ask the question "where is the troll?". He leads the way to a never ending contemplation of where the sarcasm is situated in this simple colloquial congratulatory phrase. And so, the deep contemplation will render the reader into a state of confusion and despondency, whereby he is forced to angrily accept his own imbecility and ineptitude due to the fact that he could not figure out how he was in fact being duped. It is a simple and candid statement, which has no deeper and intricate meaning, but the reader's unawareness of this fact, will leave them in a state of anger and frustration, whereby Wallace's original goal of pissing off other members was easily achieved.
    you sound like my language teacher tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    I did some thinking over the bench issue. I think when a player is benched, it can make them think more.

  16. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  17. #9
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    9,063
    Thanked
    6,481 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjær

    India

    18 Forum Supporter
    Happy birthday guys..

  18. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  19. #10
    Fitzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Aug 09
    Posts
    9,949
    Thanked
    15,573 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Forum Supporter
    Happy birthday boys boys.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

  20. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  21. #11
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    12,680
    Thanked
    9,121 times
    Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

    Tokelau

    69
    Happy birthday yall.. get a room please..
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  22. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  23. #12
    Choppin Onions's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Aug 04
    Posts
    8,940
    Thanked
    5,386 times
    Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

    Canada

    66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Happy birthday lads. Hopefully none of you got alcohol poisoning


  24. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  25. #13
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    10,902
    Thanked
    12,956 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Среќен роденден Пајо

    Gelukkige Verjaardag KevinB

    Grattis på födelsedagen Jrgnsn ????
    Last edited by Handoyo; 24 Apr 15 at 15:36.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    “I don’t think the formation model counts, it’s all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

  26. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  27. #14
    Y&h's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Dec 12
    Posts
    7,972
    Thanked
    7,940 times
    Fav. Player
    3, 4, 9, 10, 11

    Kuwait

    30 FIF Special Ones Comedic Post of the Year
    Happy birthday guys!

    I just noticed Pajo is younger than me, I always thought you were like in your late 30's...

  28. Thanks (6): Cris, J.., JJM, KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  29. #15
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    13,950
    Thanked
    17,832 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Happy birthday boys boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

  30. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  31. #16
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,014
    Thanked
    8,035 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    Happy birthday guys
    Forza Inter

  32. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  33. #17
    Coasterfreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Aug 10
    Posts
    8,667
    Thanked
    2,184 times
    Fav. Player
    Durian

    Ecuador

    15 Forum Supporter
    Happy Birthday!

  34. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  35. #18
    Uncommon's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Aug 11
    Posts
    3,266
    Thanked
    3,003 times
    Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

    Estonia

    92
    Happy B'Day.
    It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

  36. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  37. #19
    Visca's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Aug 10
    Posts
    4,034
    Thanked
    1,931 times

    United States

    62 Forum Supporter
    Happy birthday to all of you

  38. Thanks (4): J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

  39. #20
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,014
    Thanked
    8,035 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    I like this birthday thread, because you can get 3 thanks at once
    Forza Inter

  40. Thanks (6): Earth, Ed., J.., KevinB, MVD, Pajo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •