Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Thread: George Puşcaş

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    What in the fuck is going on at that piece of shit club. I thought Zamparini sold Palermo. Did he sell them to Yonghong Li?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Zamparini made some sketchy deals and then bailed and now the club is in a tough spot.
    It's a shame. I'm from the Messina/ Catania area so within Sicily the western clubs are our rivals, but I would always still root for Palermo against the northern clubs (just not against inter). Hope they recover.

Damn, Sicily really had its heydey in the early 21st century with 3 clubs in Serie A. I guess it's only fitting to see them all plummet in short order

Italy

Palermo’s players claim they have not been paid as Sampdoria President Massimo Ferrero admits he is keeping an eye on the situation.

Palermo look like starting again in Serie D with new owners after they failed to register in time for the second tier next season and claimed to have been defrauded by fake brokers of a Bulgarian insurance company.

However, the squad made it clear at a Press conference on Thursday that they had no sympathy for Arkus Network, which only bought the embattled club a month ago.

“From today, us players will use every appropriate means to protect ourselves and receive what’s in our rights, ready to keep fighting an ethical battle too so that anyone who enters the world of football can no longer play with the lives of so many families.
    Meanwhile

Palermo’s patron has assured that ‘we have no concerns about our registration’ for Serie B next season after a late scramble to get it over the line.

Palermo appeared to have missed the deadline for getting their papers over to Lega Serie B at midnight on Tuesday.

However, Salvatore Tuttolomondo argued at a Press conference that ‘technical problems’ were to blame for his club’s tardiness.

“We have no concerns about our registration for next season, it’s coming via certified mail,” said Tuttolomondo.

We first sent it just after 9pm and then at 11.59 with all the documentation. The problems were technical, stemming from the platform we had to use to complete our registration.
    "Dog ate my homework".

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Is that his son? I saw the name recently and thought I wouldn't waste my time with the 5 seconds required to google it.
    It's curious that Gheorghe is not only his father, but also the coach and owner of the club Ianis is playing for.

Somehow I thought he was still on loan from Fiorentina, but it seems Hagi jr has been sold already to Viitorul.

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF

Puşcaş & Hagi

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    Do we still own him? Or buyback clause?
    No, we do not own him at this moment. He was sold to Palermo for €3.3m but since they failed to register to Serie B, they could be demoted to Serie D. If backruptcy is being declared - meaning that Palermo is unable to pay the agreed trasnfer fee, Puşcaş will return to Inter. This could be a blessing in disguise, as his value has soared following the U21 Euro tournament.

Inter must now look for a new club to sign George Puşcaş after Palermo defaulted on their payment for the striker. The Rosanero had an obligation to buy the under-21 international before Sunday but failed to register for Serie B this season. Inter were due to record a healthy capital gain by selling Puşcaş, who scored nine goals and created three assists in Sicily last year. The striker’s impressive performances at this summer’s European Under-21 Championships in Italy mean they could now receive a lot more money for the youngster, though. Palermo’s exclusion from Italy’s second tier has not been made official yet but it seems impossible they will register after missing the league’s deadline. When their bankruptcy is confirmed Inter will consider all offers they receive, although they may extend Puşcaş’ contract – which is due to expire next summer – before completing any deal.
    Puşcaş was also the only player not playing in the final selected by UEFA in the ideal Team of the tournament and has already received plenty of offers from UK [Arsenal, Birmingham City, Sheffield reported by the romanian press] and has interest from Spain [Levante, Villarreal]. He scored 4 goals in 4 matches.

Regarding Ianis Hagi: his father Hagi bought him back from Fiorentina for the same amount he sold him to them 2 years ago: €2m, just so that he can personally train and develop him at his own club, Viitorul {meaning Future} Constanta. Now his market value is around €6m but the latest rumour is they received a €10m offer for him. His agent Gica Popescu [ex-Barcelona captain] seems to be sure on his talent, said that they would prefer a smaller thansfer fee, but to retain a future percentage of his next transfer fee. Also said that he should be seriously wanted by a coach, not just by a club management as an asset/investment, because he needs to keep growing as a player. Sevilla seem to be the most interested club right now after P$G payed Sanabria`s release clause.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Anne Marie, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I will move him back here until we hear more news. I am guessing we will sell to someone other than Palermo.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

9. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Oscar Damiani: "Puscas has renounced a week of vacation to leave with Inter to China"

I hope he does really well and Conte considers him...I don't want us to spend big on old man Dzeko

11. Thanks (1): MVD

United States

Let’s be honest we’re not going to keep him. Nice of him to come to Asia though so we don’t have to watch as much longo

Italy

On top of his good Euro Under-21 tournament and with a view on the evolving situations of calciomercato, there's always a chance Puscas and his value could benefit from this unique astral conjunction, on a scale of exposure which potentially goes from “decent 10 minutes cameo” to “Schillac-esque Summer Asia Tour” (without bulging eyes).

Leaving Mykonos with Palm Angels hat, Off-White shirt, retro 90s Orlando Magic shorts and retro 80s Air Jordan I shoes was a way to start.

14. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba, MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

tuttomercato says CSKA Moscow is interested in signing him
    https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...azione-1269302
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Puscas: "For Inter I would walk to the other side of the world. It's the club I owe everything to, it's a great honour to play with my favorite team again

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Puscas: "For Inter I would walk to the other side of the world. It's the club I owe everything to, it's a great honour to play with my favorite team again

But would he walk 500 miles, and would he walk 500 more?

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    I don't think he has a twin bro to do it

20. Thanks (1): MVD

I've seen Puscas play a few times for the first team and always thought he was talented. Mostly used as a second striker, I loved his movement off the ball and how he would easily drift into the flanks. Has a silky first touch and flair about him. Really want to see how he performs in the Asian tour, I also love the way Conte is giving young players a chance

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He was the only player who took his penalty with any conviction.

Netherlands

Unless we're truly desperate for capital gains it would make sense to keep him as 5th striker.

24. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Just to be the man who walked 500 miles?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    ^^ But we are and we placed our eggs in a different basket [Colidio, Salcedo, etc.]

I`m 100% he will be sold: Palermo not paying us is a great opportunity as his price went up thanks to the U21 Tournament. We need to sell and he`s not promising enough for his age. The evaluation has been made: we already sold him once for Palermo [€3.3m - remember?]. Would be a pity to waste his career as 5th option, we have U19 players to fill in those kind of slots.

La Nazione wrote that Fiorentina would like to take him on loan with option to buy. However, this seems out of discussion for now because he only has 1 year left on his contract.
    Tuttoshit wrote that Torino is interested, but that`s worth nothing.
    Corriere dello Sport wrote that Russian clubs want him [both CSKA & Spartak Moscow] and already offered €10m, however he does not want to leave Italy..

Romanian press wrote that these clubs are interested in him: Hamburger SV, Fiorentina, Udinese, Torino, Salernitana, Birmingham City, Sheffield United, Las Palmas.

Inter`s current asking price: €8m. Inter bought him for €600k and already recouped the money with the payed loans. Great piece of business overall.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

27. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    How in the fuck is he worth €8m that's absurd.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Who said he`s worth that money? I wrote that`s the asking price.

Common practice to ask for more and settle for less.

31. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zidane,9,37

Hong Kong

If he’s worth 8 mil why is longo playing over him?