Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: The PES Thread

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Fuck all football games, I started to suck in it, probably cause I'm getting old, but mostly cause they're getting shittier.

They're trying to get more realistic but in the process they're losing the identity being only a game, you can never take full advantage of all aspects of a football game while playing looking down from a bird eye camera angle or even any other camera angle, getting realistic specially physically means necessarily getting involved more on the field which means maybe having more buttons on the joystick for way further approach to the game. For instant it's fucken ridiculous making tackling, passing and other functions all on one X button, it causes a lot of confusions during the game.

But that's just one aspect of the problem, there are many, I mean they're trying hard ti make it 'look' cool, but what about everything else?

It's like putting a Lamborghini body on the same Lada engine and parts that's been manufactured since the 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    but mostly cause they're getting shittier.
    Word. More realistic = less precise control. I'm sick of rolling the dice to see whether the game will execute what I ordered it to do.

3. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    A random question; Is there any way to install World Soccer WE7 International in MacBook Air? I guess it would be difficult as things are much more complicated in this shit compared to PC.

Would love to have that game installed and play. It remains my favourite football game of all-time. Old but gold.

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Devious

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    jc valeron
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Install it via virtual box. This should work if the game was made in dx9.

Or alternatively try wine: https://www.winehq.org
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Anyone knows when the PES2020 demo for ps4 will be out? If it all?
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

10. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Yeah it’s already out and if I could sum it up in 1 word I would have to say it’s ‘joyless’

Played 10 or so games on it and just felt sad playing it. PES used to be amazing and I couldn’t wait for the latest release to come round but around PES 2010 it started really going downhill for me and it still looks like it will be some time before it’s back to what I’d love it to be.

Maybe it’s just me though, not really searched to see what others think of it.

12. Thanks (2): armin_z, Batman

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    I hate this bullshit team exclusive

Think they said no Juve, Boca and a few other big teams. Or this we will give you the Brazilian league just no players!!! Wtf offer the league!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Yeah it’s already out and if I could sum it up in 1 word I would have to say it’s ‘joyless’

Played 10 or so games on it and just felt sad playing it. PES used to be amazing and I couldn’t wait for the latest release to come round but around PES 2010 it started really going downhill for me and it still looks like it will be some time before it’s back to what I’d love it to be.

Maybe it’s just me though, not really searched to see what others think of it.
    It plays like pes2019 tbh. Just a little slower (better). I didn't have an issue with PES2019 so its all good for me.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    I had huge problems with 2019, starting with the fact that if your playing BAL mode the cup would never high cross in, was always across the ground. But had lots more issues with it.

I ended up just going back to PES 2018 and doing a custom league so I had most of our legends in the game and downloaded a legends option file for other clubs but it still didn’t feel as good of games past.

I’ll sadly not be buying this years installment and switch to fifa again this year too. Purely for the street football aspect nothing else as it will be over the top fun (I hope).

It also made me think that all these years that PES missed a trick by not doing something like this! PES customisation freedom is brilliant and with the licensing and budget challenges they have it could have been an easy win to draw more people in.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

The PES 2020 demo is unbearably trash. Played two games and instantly deleted it.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

17. Thanks (3): dax21, ElDuccio, MVD

Serbia

Didn't try the demo and I will wait to see what the full game is like. They always tend to differ from the demos in terms of game speed.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I don't like how the game was translated, it feels weird. There's no flow to it. It might also be that I'm shit at PES and don't know the controls to make it flow, but still...
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

The ref sucks dicks. It's like the developer don't know football is a contact sport.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    I don't like how the game was translated, it feels weird. There's no flow to it. It might also be that I'm shit at PES and don't know the controls to make it flow, but still...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Didn't try the demo and I will wait to see what the full game is like. They always tend to differ from the demos in terms of game speed.
    Not only that but the demo in some instances has been better than the game

25. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Ok boys....looks like for ps4 players, PES2020 will be region locked again.
    https://eu-support.konami.com/hc/en-...PlayStation-4-

Can we all decide on a region that everyone will buy so we can online play? Maybe create a league? EU region??