View Poll Results: Who do you think will be a better partner to Cordoba?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cristian Chivu

45 76.27%
  • Ledley King

14 23.73%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chivu or King?

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Chivu or King?

Alright so it appears as if there is a split decision on which one is more prefered here in the forums.
    Since I heard that the poll system is virus affected, I decided to count the polls myself.
    So just write the name of the two players.
    I will keep track of the count.
    Ich bin muede.

Chivu.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Syria

10 years of FIF
    King by a country mile. but im talking for the CB position. any1 who says otherwise either despises england, or has never seen king play ona regular basis

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Let's see.
    Ledley King who has never played in European competition, has just burst onto the scene in the last season and a half, doesn't start for his country and plays in the Premier league...so you couldn't guarantee him to fit in to the Serie A......

or
    Cristian Chivu who has played European competition and beaten the best of strikers, has been on the scene for years (even when he was a teenager), has been called the next Maldini by the likes of Koeman, is seen as Maldini's replacement at Milan (just goes to show his class), has PROVEN himself in the Serie A (yes people, the same league to which Inter are in).

Hmm....hard one

no brainer...Chivu easily..

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Chivu in a heart-beat.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I'd actually like to keep all Chivu discussion in one topic, but ah, what the hey.

I added a poll and voted for Chivu.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

This is off-topic but anyway...

Handoyo in your signature it says..

Customers with the following symptoms are strictly prohibited:

- A Rossonero or Bianconero past

Mancini was a fan of bianconeri as a child.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I am a spurs fan when it comes to the EPL...I luv King,he has been great for them.Fast,Strong,good in the Air...BUT

Chivu is experienced on both the SerieA,the European game,and the international one more.Plus he can play more than one position...That is why if we had to get one of them only i would rather Chivu..(even though he slipped causing the goal this weekend)

We cant afford to ignore ones experience over the other especially in serieA.We cant bring someone and see if they will adapt or not to this style or will make it.Too many variables for King and none for Chivu which tilts the scale towards Chivu..

It would be nice though to get BOTH
    Ziyad Of Boston

I voted for King !!!
    I'm crushed, Black and Blue, but you know I'd do it all again for you.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    CHIVU ... coz I haven't seen King yet, never actually.

I have seen Chivu's game lots of time and am usually impressed with him.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

I'd rather King for the CB position simply because he's taller. But to be honest I've only seen him on review shows but from what I've seen I've been impressed. But even so I'd still like to see Chivu. I can't really pick between them so I'd like both.

But I voted for Chivu.
    INTER - 2006-2007 - SCUDETTO
    ------------ADRIANO-----IBRAHIMOVIC
    --------------------LUIS FIGO
    -----STANKOVIC---CAMBIASSO---P. VIEIRA
    F. GROSSO----SAMUEL---CORDOBA---J. ZANETTI
    --------------------F. TOLDO

Confidence is half of victory. - Yiddish Proverb

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    Chivu is better!
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    I'd actually like to keep all Chivu discussion in one topic, but ah, what the hey.

I added a poll and voted for Chivu.

Handyo
    Thanks Handoyo, I appreciate that.
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Chivu but king would be great as well. But cause of expierence I would pick chivu.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

oh WOW, so only 4 fans voted for King? He is exactly what we need as a CD, Chivu would be good as a LB. Don't put offensive things into considerations, that's why we need him.

Also, Serie A experience is good, but not great. Don't forget that all the foreignes that succeeded in italy came fresh with no experience. Sometimes you have to risk and see. Did Cambiasso have any Serie A experience? Doesn't Materazzi know Serie A inside out? But the two are miles in performance.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    oh WOW, so only 4 fans voted for King? He is exactly what we need as a CD, Chivu would be good as a LB. Don't put offensive things into considerations, that's why we need him.

Also, Serie A experience is good, but not great. Don't forget that all the foreignes that succeeded in italy came fresh with no experience. Sometimes you have to risk and see. Did Cambiasso have any Serie A experience? Doesn't Materazzi know Serie A inside out? But the two are miles in performance.
    havent been on for a day, everythings oppisote, has the world gone mad?

Fav. Player
    Santigol

There is a difference in coming from La Liga or a South America, the players can easily adapt.
    Whereas the English based players who have joined the Serie A; have turned out to be failures; Ian Rush (lol), Robbie Keane and Paul Ince.
    The point is that I and many others would rather have a player who has proven himself with the elite in European futebol, Italian futebol and International futebol...whereas King (none of us are doubting his talents, hardly) has only truly proven himself in England.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by catanha10
    There is a difference in coming from La Liga or a South America, the players can easily adapt.
    Whereas the English based players who have joined the Serie A; have turned out to be failures; Ian Rush (lol), Robbie Keane and Paul Ince.
    The point is that I and many others would rather have a player who has proven himself with the elite in European futebol, Italian futebol and International futebol...whereas King (none of us are doubting his talents, hardly) has only truly proven himself in England.
    I agree with everything Catanha said. English players statisticly do not adapt to the Seria A. As a result of that fact, how many English players do you see in the Seria A right now? How many top teams from Italy have English players? And if they do how many of them start?
    King had a good season, two maximum. But Chivu, who just got back from injury, is proving his worth once again.
    Ich bin muede.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, that's a good point. However, I don't think english players will fail nowadays abroad. Also, Ince had a positive experience with us, I don't think it was a total failure.

Fav. Player
    Pirlo

United States

Yeah, that's a good point. However, I don't think english players will fail nowadays abroad. Also, Ince had a positive experience with us, I don't think it was a total failure.
    It was a not a complete failure, but English players are niffy when it comes down to moving to Italy. It is a real challenge to them. Like I said I would not mind having King play for us if that is possible. But first try for Chivu, then for King.
    Ich bin muede.