View Poll Results: Predict how Icardi's Inter career will go

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

26 10.40%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

31 12.40%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

100 40.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

50 20.00%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

20 8.00%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

11 4.40%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 0.80%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.40%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

3 1.20%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

6 2.40%
Page 727 of 727 FirstFirst ... 227627677717724725726727
Results 14,521 to 14,533 of 14533

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

I missed the part where they were only playing one game for the rest of the year. They're all likely to be included in the remaining 4 friendlies of the year.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

Just seen this on Football Italia

There are reports Mauro Icardi has already signed a new contract with Inter, with €160m release clause and €8m salary.

The Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport claim the deal was done several weeks ago, but kept quiet so far.

It would run to June 2023 and improving his salary to €8m per year, including performance-related bonuses.

There was a release clause for a thoroughly affordable €110m, but only open until July 15 and for clubs outside of Italy.

That could now be increased to a minimum of €160m for the Argentina international, who was joint Capocannoniere last season with Ciro Immobile.

Real Madrid were heavily linked with an approach for Maurito in the Spanish media, but the Italian papers always shrugged it off.

The two clubs got into a spat over Luka Modric, with the Merengues threatening to report Inter for ‘tapping up’ the player.

3. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Croatia

31 Forum Supporter
    So when is the release clause active then? Cause if it runs past our window closing then Spanish/PSG/Bayern could get him while leaving us fucked and i enjoyed not having to woory about him leaving for a month
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

Well what it looks like to me is that it activates at the start of the transfer window and it expired on July 15th so anybody that wanted him would need to negotiate with the club after that point, so it's all in Inter's hands if someone wants to come in for him before the window closes around Europe. If he truly has signed a new contract, then the release clause would surely work similarly if not exactly the same, but that is just speculation on my part.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Now 160m seems about a fair price.. for now.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Poland

Who could be best replacement for Icardi if he goes next summer? Lautaro as number 1 striker?

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post
    Who could be best replacement for Icardi if he goes next summer? Lautaro as number 1 striker?
    Messi or M'bappe

9. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

If Lautaro performs this year, then him. Otherwise we'll get a Batshuayi or a similar player.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    If Lautaro performs this year, then him. Otherwise we'll get a Batshuayi or a similar player.
    Definitely wouldn't say no to him. Used properly he's an absolute goal machine.

Canada

I thought he was too static most of the game and didn't even try to be open. There's really no excuse for missing that chance Perisic set him up for Between the last 3 games vs. Sassuolo, he could've had 5 goals - so many sitters.

13. Thanks (2): PHM1605, thatdude

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    There's really no excuse for missing that chance Perisic set him up for
    Except maybe Physics?
    partido a partido

PAURA DI NESSUNO

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Except maybe Physics?
    What? It was easier to score than miss, especially for a striker of Icardi's calibre.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    What? It was easier to score than miss, especially for a striker of Icardi's calibre.
    When you look back at it, it wasn't as clear cut as it looked in real time. He had to jump and stretch while under pressure to make any contact with it and there was too much momentum under the ball. I dunno, my anger has subsided and I'm just gone too disappointed to say who should have done what anymore.

17. Thanks (1): ADRossi