View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

139 74.73%
  • No

47 25.27%
Page 1011 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 115119119611001100810091010101110121013101410211061 ... LastLast
Results 20,201 to 20,220 of 21635

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Really looked he deliberately bottled the penalty. Imo every since the captaincy scene, he has been mentally absent. Never looked like scoring tonight either when in pressure games, he usually is ice cold.

Dybala-Icardi swap please.
    Spoiler: text 

2. Thanks (1): ForzaNerazzurro

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Really looked he deliberately bottled the penalty. Imo every since the captaincy scene, he has been mentally absent. Never looked like scoring tonight either when in pressure games, he usually is ice cold.

Dybala-Icardi swap please.
    It would've been great for him if we hadn't made it to CL.

You take away my captaincy, I take away your CL! You won't make it to CL without me!
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

4. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

That's why Suning removed him from Suning 's site.

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I don’t think he deliberately missed it, he usually goes down the middle in tense or big games feeling the keeper won’t expect it.

That being said seriously fuck him,for all the drama this season.i hope we sell him high and he fails miserably
    Ziyad Of Boston

7. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Its really sad that he leaves in disgrace. Should have left as a legend but he has ruined his legacy. He will regret the decision to make wanda his agent in years to come...
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Kinda felt bad when he walked off to jeers, but its understandable. You live long enough to be the villain, only to end up the hero...the saying doesnt go like that but on nervous it might be true with icardi.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    So sad it had to end like this. That he even fucked up the penalty, even though a non-existing one.

But he's been a total shadow of himself after the comeback. I just don't want us to sell him to Juve, they will fuck us over anyway with the deal and it will haunt us, 100% sure of that. It's Cannavaro deal all over again.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

I don't think he missed the penalty on purpose. But after all's been said and done, he should go!

We can't fix what is broken anymore Mauro...
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

12. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Aaland

So why insist on starting him when he is clearly not 100% into this?Professionaly he was in it but definitely not the heart and emotions.So i question why the coach couldnt see that. Bad decision by Spalletti that.

It was telling how our players were in little groups waiting in the tunnel for the 2nd half to begin and Icardi was all alone walking up and down and nobody was chatting to him and then he went to the back and stood alone.And Handa was out on the pitch already practising.A contrast of values and leadership qualities.

Somebody please be desperate enough to pay a high price for him now.And not Rubentus.

14. Thanks (1): bjwam4

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Anybody still thinks he should stay, something I was arguing against ever since his reaction to stripping captaincy?

I hope now everybody sees why he cannot stay. He ruined his carear by allowing Wanda to do what she did. Says all about him as a man.

I already said it months ago. Fuck of to jube, doesn't matter to me as long as it's away from Inter. The question is whether somebody wants him now.

And lastly. I remember the same talks when Ibrahimovic was being sold. And what happened? 1 player, even very talented, can be worse for the team overall.

We'll be alright and much better off without him. You'll see.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    New coach will decide his fate. In collaboration with Marotta. And Icardi himself if the decision is a sale.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

CLOWN

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    The decision was done long ago. When Marotta came and kids play was over.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

19. Thanks (4): DARi0, JJM, joez, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I wish Atletico gets 120mil for Griezman and splash 90 of those for this fucker.

Netherlands

It's just time to move on, for both sides. The relationship is beyond repair as long as Wanda is his agent.

He won't work at Atletico as a Griezmann replacement; he would be the Costa replacement.

I don't think we'll notice a huge difference with Dzeko over Icardi in Conte's system.

22. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Anybody still thinks he should stay, something I was arguing against ever since his reaction to stripping captaincy?

I hope now everybody sees why he cannot stay. He ruined his carear by allowing Wanda to do what she did. Says all about him as a man.

I already said it months ago. Fuck of to jube, doesn't matter to me as long as it's away from Inter. The question is whether somebody wants him now.

And lastly. I remember the same talks when Ibrahimovic was being sold. And what happened? 1 player, even very talented, can be worse for the team overall.

We'll be alright and much better off without him. You'll see.
    This absolutely makes no sense, everyone is so reactionary here. Guy has scored and been consistent so long in his career here and to say our team will be better is an absolute JOKE. our club has shown we can't replace our players well in history (the Ibrahimovic is one example that worked out for us. I can give you more that haven't.) I think we should try and recover him. He definitely loves inter. One bad season isn't enough for me to throw him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

24. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    5 minutes into Lukaku and noose-making I'm sure a few more will want him back.
    david mcgoldrick

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Danilo The God

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Its really sad that he leaves in disgrace. Should have left as a legend but he has ruined his legacy. He will regret the decision to make wanda his agent in years to come...
    I'm sure he'll regret it when he's competing for the Champions Leagues and earning endorsement deals at a bigger team, whilst we continue to struggle to beat relegation bound teams at home.

Why should he waste his prime at Inter, where our management refuses to get its shit straight? He cares about his brand and its going skyrocket, at his new top club. How much we sell him for doesn't matter to him, he's going to get paid either way. He needed to tank his value and its a mission accomplished. Its a masterstroke by Wanda. While our management takes an L.

I hate Icardi. But you cannot hate just Icardi in this situation. If you're a fan of Inter, you have to hate our management even more for causing it. Ibra back in 2009 was in a similar position too.

Icardi has no interest in staying.

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post

I hate Icardi. But you cannot hate just Icardi in this situation. If you're a fan of Inter, you have to hate our management even more for causing it. Ibra back in 2009 was in a similar position too.

Icardi has no interest in staying.
    In what world taking your armband gives you the right to fake an injury and decide not to play or even train?
    non mollare mai

29. Thanks (2): firmino, Wings

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Turkey

who still supports him is more idiot than him.

he should be sell immediately. traitor.

31. Thanks (2): PHM1605, yoszee