View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

167 75.91%
  • No

53 24.09%
Page 806 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 306706756796803804805806807808809816856906 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,120 of 23902

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

I am so sick of him and his woman bluffing before every extension, so i am open for selling him for big bucks in the summer. I know we won't, but i would do it in a heartbeat. I wanted us to do the same with Perisic last summer, and now 'that' happened...

But i don't think there are teams that are SO interested in Icardi to pay the release clause, or to give us anything close to that. I hope Real Madrid does that, but we've had nothing concrete from them yet.
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

2. Thanks (1): varmin

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Maybe you'd all stop shitting on Wanda for doing her job if Mino fat fuck raiola becomes his agent and force a move in the last remaining day of the mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Not sure about that. If he doesn't perform, who's gonna pay 100m€ (let alone more) for him?
    You have had him for enough years to know he isn't a flop so why are you worried he won't perform? He should easily be one of the highest paid or the highest paid player in rest of the serie A except our players.

Serbia

Invisible through the entire match. Then those two ice cold penalties. What a poker face he's got, I started laughing when the camera showed his face right before the first penalty.

Also, before the penalties took turns, he seems to have said something to his teammates, seemed like there was a confusion about PK takers for some reason. Did any italians pick up on that and could they maybe translate what he was saying?

5. Thanks (2): Maicon, MVD

Italy

Unfortunately, I couldn't catch a word of it.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Hard to expect much of a pure 9 when everyone sorrounding him underperforms.

He will not perform in games like this and this is one of the reasons why few weeks ago I was fairly hopeful of Piatek coming instead of him if he left. However, I also believe that once we get all the rest of the squad sorted, the synergies can be crazy. We can only be patient.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I think Asamoah was thinking about taking one, but Icardi said something like 'If you're not feeling it/feeling well Asa, leave it'. Seems fair, we only want confident PK takers. Shame Nainggolan stepped up.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

10. Thanks (2): dax21, Maicon

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Invisible through the entire match. Then those two ice cold penalties. What a poker face he's got, I started laughing when the camera showed his face right before the first penalty.

Also, before the penalties took turns, he seems to have said something to his teammates, seemed like there was a confusion about PK takers for some reason. Did any italians pick up on that and could they maybe translate what he was saying?
    I think they were trying to figure out who was gonna sit the procedure out as Lazio had a man sent off and when that happens the other team has to retire one of its players, which is why we only had 9 players standing together instead of 10. Asamoah was a bit agitated about the incident but I'm guessing he was picked because 1) he's not a great PK taker and 2) he got sent off and survived through VAR and perhaps we wanted to 'fair play' this shit. All I caught was Icardi talking to Asamoah to calm down and stuff like that.

12. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

The balls on this guy for both of those penalties. The amount of pressure on him to score and keep up in it in the 125th was bad enough, then he goes and chips the second one in the shootout.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sweden

Regarding the penalty... Asah was supposed to take one, but he chickened out like Cancelo.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Baggio

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Herr J View Post
    Regarding the penalty... Asah was supposed to take one, but he chickened out like Cancelo.
    Icardi told him to wait for extra kicks if they are needed.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    This is purely speculation on my part, but I think our captain and his missus are partly to blame for this latest Inter crisis. The club looked quite harmonious in November, performances & teamwork was improving. Sometime in Dec-Jan, our dressing room has turned into shite which started impacting our performances. So what happened?

Some of the stuff we know:
    - Icardi contract renewal turned ugly with his devil-agent public shaming Inter and threatening to leave
    - We know there is some tension between Perisic & Icardi for a while now
    - Arsenal give Perisic a lucrative offer, and he puts in a transfer request
    - Nainggolan said some shite, and Marotta slapped him hard
    - Marotta went public with Perisic's desire to leave, and then had to double back and say there is no offer

Clearly there is more than one thing that is fucking the Inter dressing room, things only deteriorate so badly when many people fuck up. But I am willing to be the catalyst for this crisis was Wanda's shite in public - I suspect that triggered it all.

Perhaps Spalletti has a point - Marotta jumped the gun with the Perisic announcement, it might have been better to handle this in private.

17. Thanks (1): Maicon

Australia

10 years of FIF
    With all due respect to your post, Inter's management are largely responsible for almost all of the above mentioned problems with the exception of the alleged tension between Perisic and Icardi.

Inter have a real problem as a club if an agent's or commentators comments cause issues within the playing group and squad.
    Last edited by Puma; 01 Feb 19 at 02:55.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Perhaps Spalletti has a point - Marotta jumped the gun with the Perisic announcement, it might have been better to handle this in private.
    - He wanted to leave so why not say it publicly? We don’t wanna unhappy player so it’s smarter to announce that he wants out, maybe someone else will be interested. Didn’t work, life goes on and Ivan realized that he’s not that wanted like he thought. That can only push
    him to work harder.

- Wanda was blabbing and he told her to be polite or shut a fuck up, practically shared our opinion

- Radja talked shit, he got slapped - Respect

- Icardi was late from Argentina, slapping again

All good decisions and unhappy classroom.

Our team with Spaletti was like classroom full of high school boys with undisciplined art teacher (Spaletti) who allows expressing your opinion however you want, being late, smoking on class etc.

That’s a reason why he’s so annoyed by Marotta public approach, he used buying their loyalty by putting unprofesionalizm under carpet. Now he lost leverage and team is reacting by playing like this.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, but who cares if you smoke if you get A+ at the end of the day.

:fifexperts:
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Unfortunately, I couldn't catch a word of it.
    " Asa(moah), stai male..._ couldnt hear the rest.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Yeah, but who cares if you smoke if you get A+ at the end of the day.

:fifexperts:

Probably other students in your class
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Everyone talks about some tensions between Perisic and Icardi. Sure, it’s seems like there is.
    But, does anyone know why? Like really why, not fif speculations. You can tell that they’re not best friends, but I wonder if something specific happened between them two. I refuse to belive Perisic is mad at Icardi bcoz of Wanda or contract negotiations.
    Something else must been going on between the two.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Everyone talks about some tensions between Perisic and Icardi. Sure, it’s seems like there is.
    But, does anyone know why? Like really why, not fif speculations. You can tell that they’re not best friends, but I wonder if something specific happened between them two. I refuse to belive Perisic is mad at Icardi bcoz of Wanda or contract negotiations.
    Something else must been going on between the two.
    Mate how do you not know.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    - He wanted to leave so why not say it publicly? We don’t wanna unhappy player so it’s smarter to announce that he wants out, maybe someone else will be interested. Didn’t work, life goes on and Ivan realized that he’s not that wanted like he thought. That can only push
    him to work harder.

- Wanda was blabbing and he told her to be polite or shut a fuck up, practically shared our opinion

- Radja talked shit, he got slapped - Respect

- Icardi was late from Argentina, slapping again

All good decisions and unhappy classroom.

Our team with Spaletti was like classroom full of high school boys with undisciplined art teacher (Spaletti) who allows expressing your opinion however you want, being late, smoking on class etc.

That’s a reason why he’s so annoyed by Marotta public approach, he used buying their loyalty by putting unprofesionalizm under carpet. Now he lost leverage and team is reacting by playing like this.
    ^This.

I've never seen someone spoiled actually getting happy by getting slapped for being spoiled. Its good for them but they don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjćr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Read that his last goal from open play was 3 months ago.

https://twitter.com/SempreIntercom/s...73502281179142

28. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude