View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

117 80.69%
  • No

28 19.31%
Page 940 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 440840890930937938939940941942943950990 ... LastLast
Results 18,781 to 18,800 of 20126

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Kean will probably leave Juve. I would like good money (70-90M) + Kean for Icardi, would be a good deal tbh.
    My god he scores twice now you want him to replace icardi.

Bluenine, spalletti said it was made by all the management, so it cant just be his decision whereas if it was it would be more understandable. Its just a complete mess of a situation.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    My god he scores twice now you want him to replace icardi.

Bluenine, spalletti said it was made by all the management, so it cant just be his decision whereas if it was it would be more understandable. Its just a complete mess of a situation.
    no not as Icardi replacement but i would like him as second striker for the bench for example.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

We have Martinez for that. Except if we have a complete overhaul with better midfield and better wingers, Martinez is not going to be our first choice striker.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

Icardi is practically indefensible. spitting the professional contract while being paid million is disgusting. i really dont understand why we should prolong this debate. the guy has no solidarity to his club interest and collective purpose.
    shape of inter to come

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Uh, Antonello and Spalletti basically buried Icardi in their interviews today:

Spalletti: "Icardi? I Don’t Want To Talk About Him"
    Antonello: "Players Come & Go But Inter Remains"

Also Marotta: "...this forced absence means he might not have the right fitness levels to play at his best, should he be available."

At this point, the management is taking the piss with Wandito. Comedy gold.

At first, I was considering this to be yet another idiotic managerial move ala "shoot yourself in the foot" but now I'm pretty sure Icardi is a little bitch and deserves all of that shit and more.
    He had all the chances to save face, suck it up and just do the work he's paid for and he's basically taking an indefinite sick leave out of Inter.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

6. Thanks (3): MVD, rfU, yoszee

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I don't think anyone ignored his chapter in the book. People just moved past it cause Inter started to win, he was scoring and he apologized, but i don't think a lot of people here liked him being Captain, Book or not.

Netherlands

We really need to sign a third striker.

9. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    We spent a lot of money on Salcedo he can surely not be that unready to try.
    david mcgoldrick

11. Thanks (3): forzainter257, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

This is a Google translate from Wanda on tiki take today:

A guest in the studios of Tiki Taka, Mauro Icardi's wife-agent, Wanda Nara talks about Inter 's victory over Spal. "We saw the match from home, with the family, of course, we also wanted to avoid any kind of controversy." Marotta knew we would not go, I talk more with him than with Mauro, we had to win, and so it was. team".

An important step on the future of Maurito. "I would not say anything that could be misinterpreted.This will be an important week for the whole Inter world, but I can say it was a good week, because we talked and we got something important . Mauro: He wants to stay at Inter . "

It's still. "I chose an interim lawyer, a person with whom I can make peace with the company, I did not ask for any rehabilitation of Mauro's public figure, I do not deny it as news simply because it would make no sense to make a denial request a week".

On the polemics related to his momentary absence. "I'm a fan of Inter, and I'm very much interested in what I'm reading, obviously people are still bad about it The day that Mauro will talk and explain will change many things . the tears and with the commitment, is a player who gave everything for the shirt ".

On the hypothesis of returning to play without a captain's band. " The knee problem is not invented, he decided to treat himself right now because he thinks it's most important, he's being treated 24 hours a day. But I do not understand how to degrade the most expensive player can do good for society."

Closing. "I hope this media situation is resolved, I repeat: Mauro wants to stay, and wants to continue his career at Inter.

Finally we may know the background story soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

13. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Icardi family's multiple personality disorder continues. I am tired of reading contradictory statements of Wanda's personalities.

It's more and more looking like he will undergo surgery later this month, if I were him I would do that much earlier so that to be fit for September in Inter or any other new suitor. It would be dumb to publicly strike truce with the club and then go under the knife losing time and compromising his next season. Could've done that in February.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Inter7 View Post

A guest in the studios of Tiki Taka, Mauro Icardi's wife-agent, Wanda Nara talks about Inter 's victory over Spal. "We saw the match from home, with the family, of course, we also wanted to avoid any kind of controversy." Marotta knew we would not go, I talk more with him than with Mauro, we had to win, and so it was. team".

An important step on the future of Maurito. "I would not say anything that could be misinterpreted.This will be an important week for the whole Inter world, but I can say it was a good week, because we talked and we got something important . Mauro: He wants to stay at Inter . "

It's still. "I chose an interim lawyer, a person with whom I can make peace with the company, I did not ask for any rehabilitation of Mauro's public figure, I do not deny it as news simply because it would make no sense to make a denial request a week".

On the polemics related to his momentary absence. "I'm a fan of Inter, and I'm very much interested in what I'm reading, obviously people are still bad about it The day that Mauro will talk and explain will change many things . the tears and with the commitment, is a player who gave everything for the shirt ".

On the hypothesis of returning to play without a captain's band. " The knee problem is not invented, he decided to treat himself right now because he thinks it's most important, he's being treated 24 hours a day. But I do not understand how to degrade the most expensive player can do good for society."

Closing. "I hope this media situation is resolved, I repeat: Mauro wants to stay, and wants to continue his career at Inter.

Summer 2019, Icardi sign his contract with his new team Juventus. Wanda Nara: "Icardi wanted to come here."

If this bitch tells me "Good morning", I would look at the sky to see where the Sun is.
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

I am tired of this "full story", here's a summary:

"Manchild with 4.5 million salary doesn't go to work."

I supported Icardi, I thought all the BS of him being a bad character was ridiculous, he was always a professional.

But these past few weeks have shown a bad side of Icardi, an Icardi who only cares about himself, they took your armband? If you really love the club you'd get on with it rather than feign injury. I am so over this crap, right now I am in a state that I would rather fight for relegation than see him play for us again.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

17. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Icardi family's multiple personality disorder continues. I am tired of reading contradictory statements of Wanda's personalities.

It's more and more looking like he will undergo surgery later this month, if I were him I would do that much earlier so that to be fit for September in Inter or any other new suitor. It would be dumb to publicly strike truce with the club and then go under the knife losing time and compromising his next season. Could've done that in February.
    Now my question is, how can he go to surgery if there is nothing to be done on his knee? How can he compromise himself if he is healthy? Is it true that tests are not always showing the pain in the body, as is the case with him? Is there any truth in the knee story...
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

All the BS of last few weeks and he still wants to stay? This sounds like more than just “loving Inter”. Everyday I believe the reports of “Wanda has to stay in Italy to not lose her custody”.

If they have to stay in Italy for the custody problem then they have no choice but to stop being bitches, suck it up and do the job they are paid to do. Otherwise where will they go? Their only option is Juve but what if they don’t want him anymore?

I think he knows it too. That he needs to go back to training but his fucking huge ego just doesn’t let him making him believe maybe Inter will cave.

Grow up kiddo.

With all this nonsense good luck getting an improved contract next time so you basically fucked yourself which actually plays in club’s favor.

Wanda kind of revealed herself by saying “I don’t understand why would you devalue your most valuable player”. They probably thought if he stops playing then Inter will come back kissing their hands yea bitches, you are not dealing with Ausillio anymore. There is a new sheriff in town so you better think twice before pulling this shit again

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Campione View Post
    Summer 2019, Icardi sign his contract with his new team Juventus. Wanda Nara: "Icardi wanted to come here."

If this bitch tells me "Good morning", I would look at the sky to see where the Sun is.
    Post of the year

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Wanda: "I talk more with Marotta than with Mauro"
    Icardi better hang up those (alleged) daily phone calls from Paratici and Nedved and start worrying about Don Beppe.

23. Thanks (2): Devious, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    I am tired of this "full story", here's a summary:

"Manchild with 4.5 million salary doesn't go to work."

I supported Icardi, I thought all the BS of him being a bad character was ridiculous, he was always a professional.

But these past few weeks have shown a bad side of Icardi, an Icardi who only cares about himself, they took your armband? If you really love the club you'd get on with it rather than feign injury. I am so over this crap, right now I am in a state that I would rather fight for relegation than see him play for us again.
    This is like Obi Wan turning to the dark side. Welcome, Toninu. Feel the hate coursing through your veins.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

it would piss me off if he were back for the derby. you fake an injury for weeks, then come back because of the great event? it's just too convenient. we have lautaro and keita should be available, so we are ok.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Inter should just make an ironic apologize letter, exaggerating certain things, Mauro and Wanda IQ is so low that they will not even find out.

28. Thanks (1): Interwista

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Inter should apologise to Icardi in the morning after next Inter-Lazio match.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY