View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

117 80.14%
  • No

29 19.86%
Page 941 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 441841891931938939940941942943944951991 ... LastLast
Results 18,801 to 18,820 of 20144

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    All the BS of last few weeks and he still wants to stay? This sounds like more than just “loving Inter”. Everyday I believe the reports of “Wanda has to stay in Italy to not lose her custody”.
    i don't think wanda would lose the custody, seeing as maxi lopez lives in brazil and the kids have lived with her their whole life. BUT, if he wanted to, maxi lopez could make a case against the kids moving abroad, in their interest (especially because they are not small kids anymore), with quite a small but not totally negligible chance of winning it. that would force wanda to stay in italy.

that is at least on the basis of how judges usually rule in italy in such cases.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (4): DARi0, Jnr, MVD, Ronaldo

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    This is like Obi Wan turning to the dark side. Welcome, Toninu. Feel the hate coursing through your veins.
    Not really the case I try to be as objective as possible but the club always comes first.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

4. Thanks (1): Nero Indigo

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

This is what real captain means! These are the words how you save your face in front of your fans. Not instagram bullshit a la "if you don't support us when we lose, don't support us when we win"

I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

True. It's even more revealing when it comes from a piece of shit like Ramos.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

funny thing is even me, never captained any professional football team wrote something which I wanted to hear from Icardi and I see some similarities with Ramos's twit:

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    We were (at least I was) expecting something like: we have been disappointment for our fans, for the crowd who came to support us. we lost points were we shouldn't have lost, we are now out of the two competitions were expectations were higher than we achieved. I as a captain apologize and I will do my best to recover soon, our team will fight harder and we will not lose the CL spot
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1789878
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

8. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

If we apologise to Icardi then Wanda will demand money to prove that we really mean it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Last edited by Palacio; 11 Mar 19 at 14:18.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Campione View Post
    Summer 2019, Icardi sign his contract with his new team Juventus. Wanda Nara: "Icardi wanted to come here."

If this bitch tells me "Good morning", I would look at the sky to see where the Sun is.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Inter: No change with Icardi
    By Football Italia staff

Mauro Icardi seems set to miss Inter’s next two games against Eintracht Frankfurt and Milan after training alone once more.

ANSA reports Icardi is at Inter’s training ground but ‘continues to work separately from the rest of the team’.

The striker did not attend the Nerazzurri’s 2-0 win against SPAL at San Siro on Sunday, and the agency admits ‘it’s difficult to envisage a turning point’ at this stage.

Joao Miranda, meanwhile, is receiving treatment for his nose and Marcelo Brozovic is about to undergo tests to determine the recovery time for his flexor injury.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

His time at Inter is clearly over. Hopefully we can find a sufficient transfer fee for him.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

In 2001, there was a superstar in our team who was stripped of captaincy following a long term injury.

Fast forward 18 years, a captain in our team got stripped of captaincy then goes into a long term injury.

Both players wear #9 and has a knee injury. One legit, one not.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Inter: No change with Icardi
    By Football Italia staff

Mauro Icardi seems set to miss Inter’s next two games against Eintracht Frankfurt and Milan after training alone once more.

ANSA reports Icardi is at Inter’s training ground but ‘continues to work separately from the rest of the team’.

The striker did not attend the Nerazzurri’s 2-0 win against SPAL at San Siro on Sunday, and the agency admits ‘it’s difficult to envisage a turning point’ at this stage.

Joao Miranda, meanwhile, is receiving treatment for his nose and Marcelo Brozovic is about to undergo tests to determine the recovery time for his flexor injury.
    I wonder whats his reasoning for not playing, i mean if you got offended by losing captaincy and you want to boycott then you do that with one or two games,but now he si just taking the piss......
    He probably waits for us to kiss his ass, and if marrota is leading these negotiations thats not gonna happen.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    This is what real captain means! These are the words how you save your face in front of your fans. Not instagram bullshit a la "if you don't support us when we lose, don't support us when we win"

Interesting. Looks like Madrid are making a 'pre-emptive' PR/marketing move by holding some Q&A thing on twitter with Ranos. Who knows how much of it is Ramos and how much of it is RM's PR team but still an interesting move from the club.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

As footballers we like to do our talking on the pitch but this season is not turning out that way. Recent events have been disastrous and Iím not hiding. We are not hiding. We the players are primarily responsible and I, as captain, more than anyone.

That's why I thought that the most honest way to answer the questions that are circulating around us would be to tackle them directly.

Was the yellow card in Amsterdam an error? Absolutely it was an error and I take the blame 200%.

Why did you record the documentary?
    There are certain commitments made and it never remotely went through my head that the game could have turned out as it did. The recording itself was scaled down as the game went on.

Did you argue with the President in the dressing room?
    Dressing room issues are discussed and resolved in the dressing room. There's no problem whatsoever and everybody has the same interest: @realmadrid.

Did you address your teammates and criticize them?
    We always talk and motivate each other in the dressing room and always in a constructive way.

Did you have a confrontation with Marcelo?
    We have exchanges in every training session. It's part of working with pressure. But itís just an anecdote like so many others that happen from day to day. @MarceloM12 is like a brother to me.

Why did you travel to Valladolid?
    Because I wanted to be close and support my teammates.

What's happening with the coach?
    Itís a decision thatís not ours to make and in which we never interfere. We have enormous respect for the position and we always support the Real Madrid coach

These reflections are, without doubt, the result of a deeply disappointing season but if success didnít stop us, we're not going to let defeat stop us. It's our obligation to carry on, to work and to evolve.

And to remember that some of us are lucky enough to play for @realmadrid, some of us are lucky enough to form part of its history, but Real Madrid was, is and will always be Real Madrid. No one name makes the legend of Real Madrid, but we have all written that legend together.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

On a completely unrelated note, can you imagine getting surgery on a completely healthy knee? Just asking for a friend.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

20. Thanks (3): rfU, Ronin, Y&h

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

"i take the blame 200%". Even though this is most likely worded by some pr expert, it sounds so refreshing and satisfactory to read, in cotrast with the bitching and the self-aggrandizing speech of our former captain.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

22. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Javier Zanetti's favourite sentence was "We've done our best and we will bounce back."
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

just give him the money !!!
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

25. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    Javier Zanetti's favourite sentence was "We've done our best and we will bounce back."
    That’s Ausilio’s. In addition to “we showed character”
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    just give him the money !!!
    He doesn't want the money though, he just wants a teammate who can pass him the ball 5x per match.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

FAK GOBBY

28. Thanks (6): MVD, Puma, thatdude, Universe, wera, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    "work with tranquility"
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

30. Thanks (4): Ed., MVD, wera, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    That’s Ausilio’s. In addition to “we showed character”
    Dont forget

"We are inter" ... i fucking hate when i read that

32. Thanks (6): CafeCordoba, MVD, n4l, thatdude, vex, yoszee