View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

117 80.14%
  • No

29 19.86%
Page 943 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 443843893933940941942943944945946953993 ... LastLast
Results 18,841 to 18,860 of 20144

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

People are morons and have never read a book in their life. Just ignore them.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

People are morons and have never read a book in their life. Just ignore them.
    no, it's not that. i am not an avid reader either. it's just that i have made it a personal mission to make people know about this particular writer, because all media in italy purposedly ignored him despite him being one of the greatest italian writers in the last 70 years. i won't go into details because it's a mostly political issue.

i hope i didn't sound pretentious, that wasn't my intention. anyways, this is the last post on the matter, it's getting boring to the other users.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    icardi's agent informs us of her new "baby", of which she is so "proud", as she puts it on twitter: a 120k euros mercedes g

That means ... Icardi to VfB Stuttgart for 20m and Mario Gomez.

4. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, n4l

Vietnam

Why do somebody bother though? Liverpool player or not, does it matter?

It isn't like I am putting my username "nedved".

6. Thanks (1): n4l

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Figo

United States

no, it's not that. i am not an avid reader either. it's just that i have made it a personal mission to make people know about this particular writer, because all media in italy purposedly ignored him despite him being one of the greatest italian writers in the last 70 years. i won't go into details because it's a mostly political issue.

i hope i didn't sound pretentious, that wasn't my intention. anyways, this is the last post on the matter, it's getting boring to the other users.
    Ok I just ordered "Pereira Maintains" and give him a try!

Cheers

8. Thanks (3): Dogen, firmino, forzainter257

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    That particular Benz model has turned into the equivalent of these flashy Gucci/LV belts, which even the original ones look fake and do not express good taste. At least here in Germany (& surly in many parts of the world), they are purchased by people who primarily want to show off, cuz why else would you buy a car with an aerodynamic efficiency of a shoe box? I have a decent Benz myself, but if they'd give me one of these G wagons for free, I'd probably sell it and get sth else with the money, certainly the clientele associated with it being a major factor.

The car definitely matches the bitch though. Your husband is being massively compensated despite not showing up for work & you're showing off on the internet, since you desperately need to level-up your low self-esteem and insecurity with your belongings.

My 2 cents...

& a D... 8==D
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Firmino, u don't sound pretentious, i do

People are just annoying like that.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Ur mum

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    That particular Benz model has turned into the equivalent of these flashy Gucci/LV belts, which even the original ones look fake and do not express good taste. At least here in Germany (& surly in many parts of the world), they are purchased by people who primarily want to show off, cuz why else would you buy a car with an aerodynamic efficiency of a shoe box? I have a decent Benz myself, but if they'd give me one of these G wagons for free, I'd probably sell it and get sth else with the money, certainly the clientele associated with it being a major factor.

The car definitely matches the bitch though. Your husband is being massively compensated despite not showing up for work & you're showing off on the internet, since you desperately need to level-up your low self-esteem and insecurity with your belongings.

My 2 cents...

& a D... 8==D

Man, that's an ugly pos car.

Sorry for the off-topic, but I had to share this, I laugh my ass off every time this guy roasts it.

Last edited by Big Willy; 12 Mar 19 at 15:58.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    All Inter fans are balding, unemployable losers. Some have latent homosexual tendencies.

12. Thanks (4): Devious, Lionheart, MVD, Shark

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Still classier than a Hummer tho

Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

14. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster

It'd help your cause if we didn't have to turn back a page to find out his name

16. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Hence, the signature.
    And people still question his username, its fucking hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    --------------- This Thread ---------------

"I don't think drugs are the problem."

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

^ Is cancer. I hope mods just close it until the cancer ends.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Why do somebody bother though? Liverpool player or not, does it matter?

It isn't like I am putting my username "nedved".
    Liverpool supporters are Cunts. I hate being reminded of our Liverpool losses when I look at his username which is why I made an issue of it.

Each to their own I guess. I am an avid reader but have no interest in reading a novel recommended by someone else let alone someone that is on the FIF and has the username of a Liverpool player.
    #FlyEaglesFly

22. Thanks (1): Wallace

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Hey idiot, have you watched tonight's game? That's what great footballers do,prove everything on the pitch,not on instagram or lame-ass night talk shows.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

24. Thanks (1): bjwam4

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Tancredi Palmeri says RM have contacted him.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Tancredi Palmeri says RM have contacted him.
    Pay up and bye bye.
    #FlyEaglesFly

27. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    On the bright side, there are reports this morning of interest from Napoli and Madrid, the latter being directly linked to Zidane's re-appointment. All this of course, in addition to the zebras.

It perhaps suggests that the FIF doom and gloom associated with Icardi's potential transfer fee may be overstated. In a scenario where three clubs are actively interested, Inter should be looking at significantly more than pennies on the dollar.
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

29. Thanks (1): GenDire

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Let the bidding war begin...
    Ziyad Of Boston

31. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Cómi

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Liverpool supporters are Cunts. I hate being reminded of our Liverpool losses when I look at his username which is why I made an issue of it.

Each to their own I guess. I am an avid reader but have no interest in reading a novel recommended by someone else let alone someone that is on the FIF and has the username of a Liverpool player.
    Oh OKAY I get how this game works. So I'm an avid sportswear enthusiast but have no interest in listening to someone that is on FIF and has the username of a company that makes Milan's jerseys. Change your name or leave this forum so you don't remind us of those douchebags.
    "If I have to slap a Uruguayan in the face, I will." - Felipe Melo

33. Thanks (3): Ed., InterFCAustin, Nero Indigo