View Poll Results: Predict how Icardi's Inter career will go

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

26 10.40%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

31 12.40%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

100 40.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

50 20.00%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

20 8.00%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

11 4.40%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 0.80%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.40%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

3 1.20%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

6 2.40%
Page 628 of 628 FirstFirst ... 128528578618625626627628
Results 12,541 to 12,553 of 12553

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Are you on your period?
    Nah, I'm only a supporter of Inter.

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

You and your club make me sick.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    also adriano.. you cant compare man utd and chelsea to inter by any parameter as i cant compare what was 10 years ago to now so...
    Your right i cannot compare manu and chelsea to inter in terms of financial strength but in terms of ambition we should not be far off from them.
    And what I can do for sure is compare lukaku and morata to Mauro now why should he settle for a wage lower than strikers on a similar level just because he is at a shitty managed club?
    I mean you would not expect belotti to only ask for 2 mio next time he gets his contract extended because torino is not gonna be able to pay him more!
    Also how are we supposed to get back to being a top club without spending serious money? We ve been trying for fucking 7 years and it has gotten us nowhere except in a deep fucking state of depression.
    Anyways my point is we wanna get back to the top so there is nothing but paying our top players top money or we end up being a Roma 2 who sell their best players every fucking season!
    Also Imho it s easier (more realistic) for us to keep our top talent (icardi,skriniar,handa) than to replace them with players of a similar level! How many established players with a seemingly bright future will be ready to join us in our current state ?
    I mean yes there s that martinez kid but we are taking a big gamble on him and it s not like he s coming for cheap and no matter how good he is he wont be able to fill Icardis shoes from day one.

Thats just my two cents but we should always try to keep our top players if we wanna get back to being a top team unless an absolutely crayze offer comes in or the player in question wants out.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

4. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

i hear you man and understand your point

now tell me do you agree he deserves 10mil ?

cuz it seems to me he is using these moments when other teams are interested in him to negotiate a better contract with inter.. it only seems to me like that and thats called an asshole if you ask me cuz if no one is interested this negotiaton would never happen

thats piss in the face for entire team
    CANDREVA IS SHIT
    PERISIC IS SHIT
    BROZO IS SHIT

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    i hear you man and understand your point

now tell me do you agree he deserves 10mil ?

cuz it seems to me he is using these moments when other teams are interested in him to negotiate a better contract with inter.. it only seems to me like that and thats called an asshole if you ask me cuz if no one is interested this negotiaton would never happen

thats piss in the face for entire team
    Wel every player does that! What would you do if a company comes and offers you more money for the same job you do at your current company? Would you stay and say nothing? No youd either leave or go to your current employer and ask for a bump or you will leave!! Lets not forget he s an employee after all!

Wether he s worth it or not is another discussion! Imho he is cause in todays market as i said before strikers of his quality get a salary around that figure so why should he settle for less! Also we are paying him to play and train and if you ignore his privat business he s been pretty fucking professional and there is few things you can complain about!

On top of all that lets not forget that according to the media it was also the club who wants to extend his contract in order to not loose him for 110.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Cancelo

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    He's not gonna get that 10m€. We end up paying something like 7-8m€, that's my guess.

9. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    IT'S SIMPLE...EVEN MORE IMPORTANT IN FACT...

Icardi will ask Suning for a better team as a main objective...and if they don't deliver he will ask to be sold...probably some others as well,Handa probably...maybe even Skriniar(I hope not)...sad stuff
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

11. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Wel every player does that! What would you do if a company comes and offers you more money for the same job you do at your current company? Would you stay and say nothing? No youd either leave or go to your current employer and ask for a bump or you will leave!! Lets not forget he s an employee after all!

Wether he s worth it or not is another discussion! Imho he is cause in todays market as i said before strikers of his quality get a salary around that figure so why should he settle for less! Also we are paying him to play and train and if you ignore his privat business he s been pretty fucking professional and there is few things you can complain about!

On top of all that lets not forget that according to the media it was also the club who wants to extend his contract in order to not loose him for 110.
    I run a finance department and worked for a hedge fund before this.

You say good luck with your future endeavors or you give them a raise secretly look for new talent then let them go

That is why in the real world you don’t take counter offers.

Also what is the tax rate or cost of living diff between Milan and Manchester?

He can’t expect to make the money he does in England but do you want to live in England? Does your wife?

You guys make it seem like he isn’t the highest paid player in the team. If he wants to be the highest paid player on the league we need champions league and he needs to prove it there
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    I run a finance department and worked for a hedge fund before this.

You say good luck with your future endeavors or you give them a raise secretly look for new talent then let them go

That is why in the real world you don’t take counter offers.

Also what is the tax rate or cost of living diff between Milan and Manchester?

He can’t expect to make the money he does in England but do you want to live in England? Does your wife?

You guys make it seem like he isn’t the highest paid player in the team. If he wants to be the highest paid player on the league we need champions league and he needs to prove it there
    Well just cause it worked like this in your company does not mean it works like this everywhere! I know plenty of cases where the employee was retained with a higher salary! Also one of my biggest points is that its going to be fucking hard to replace icardi without spending what we get for him or a downgrade in quality cause lets not forget hes not just any random employee but amongst our top performers!

Also pretty eure life in the uk is more expensive than in italy and life in london for sure is more expensive so your point on living costs is useless!tax rates dont matter since in both cases i m talking after tax salaries!

I find it funny that the people who claim that our whole rooster is serie b worthy are than saying icardi is not worth the money if he does not bring us to Cl which one is it? Cause it cannot be both!
    Last edited by Adriano@10; Yesterday at 20:08.
    Javier Zanetti

14. Thanks (2): MVD, ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Research counter offers. It’s just buying the company time before they fire the employee

Fine if you are a super important employee maybe but for 90% of people threating to quit or saying you have a better offer and not taking it is a death sentence

If you know for a fact people in the same role as you make more then asking for more is acceptable. Most younger people don’t care if you ask them how much they make. Makes negotiating a raise easier

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Research counter offers. It’s just buying the company time before they fire the employee

Fine if you are a super important employee maybe but for 90% of people threating to quit or saying you have a better offer and not taking it is a death sentence

If you know for a fact people in the same role as you make more then asking for more is acceptable. Most younger people don’t care if you ask them how much they make. Makes negotiating a raise easier
    Ofcourse it only works if your important nobody s gonna give you a raise if any idiot can do your job! But all the points you just mentioned are true for icardi! His peers of a same level are making as much as him if not more plus he is pretty importnat for us!
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Ofcourse it only works if your important nobody s gonna give you a raise if any idiot can do your job! But all the points you just mentioned are true for icardi! His peers of a same level are making as much as him if not more plus he is pretty importnat for us!
    Different leagues

He can mention Higuian or Dybala but he can’t go I want as much as Benzema or Messi

Aaland

At a moment of crisis our captain is negotiating for an improved contract or threatening to jump ship!

Shoddy behaviour.Most definitely not worthy of the armband.Dont think Bergomi or Zanetti have ever pulled this.

Our next captain must have character like those 2 fine gents mentioned above.

And i pray we have a new captain very soon - this summer hopefully.

19. Thanks (2): firmino, MVD

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by raiden View Post
    At a moment of crisis our captain is negotiating for an improved contract or threatening to jump ship!

Shoddy behaviour.Most definitely not worthy of the armband.Dont think Bergomi or Zanetti have ever pulled this.

Our next captain must have character like those 2 fine gents mentioned above.

And i pray we have a new captain very soon - this summer hopefully.
    Our next captain will hopefully be a new player. I don’t even want any of the starting 11 here next season other then Icardi

Icardi is on 4.5 million and Bonucci is on 7.5 while Dybala is on 7 million euro.

Wasn’t Eto on 15 million euro wages hahaha

I prefer to sell him and keep our wage structure especially if we can get at least 110 million for him.