View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    100 82.64%
  • No

    21 17.36%
Page 961 of 961 FirstFirst ... 461861911951958959960961
Results 19,201 to 19,207 of 19207

Thread: Mauro Icardi

  1. #19201
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    11,448
    Thanked
    14,383 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩$

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    btw i watched a part of the tiki taka from sunday and this time not only Cassano talked against Wanda but also Vieri.



    2:00 he even stands up to explain her that Icardi has to play,even if he is not the captain And wanda just talks everytime about the (fake) injury he has.

    I hope you guys saw already the full translation, it's interesting and funny tbh

    Vieris face at 4:00 when wanda is talking.. it's exactly the same like mine when wanda talks, she don't knows what she's talking about, so much bullshit....
    Why does this tiki taka ( ) show continue to give this whore a platform ?

    Also, I can't understand shit. But by Vieri's animated responses, I hope he's giving it to the mole.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

  2. #19202
    Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 11
    Posts
    14,382
    Thanked
    12,240 times
    Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

    Tokelau

    69
    She probably paid to be on the show.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

    I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

  3. Thanks (1): forzainter257

  4. #19203
    _OC_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Dec 12
    Posts
    969
    Thanked
    4,276 times
    Fav. Player
    Matrix

    Denmark

    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Man...it’s almost uncomfortable to watch this...3 alpha males are taking on one dumb blonde...
    What kind of husband is Icardi to allow all this crap... let his wife go on tv where she takes on alpha males that make her look like a dumb idiot, while he’s at home watching the kids...what kind of douchebag cuckold he is, that he doesn’t even have the balls, to once and for all, go on that show, and speak for himself and say what he have to say, instead of letting his wife look like a dumb stupid idiot being played around by alpha males...have some fucking balls and dignity you weak cocksucker and go defend yourself and your wife.
    This reads like actual fetish porn.

    You jacked off while you wrote this, didn't you?

  5. Thanks (2): dynasty27, Earth

  6. #19204
    InterFCAustin's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Apr 05
    Posts
    4,017
    Thanked
    2,274 times
    Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

    United States

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by _OC_ View Post
    This reads like actual fetish porn.

    You jacked off while you wrote this, didn't you?
    Ummm never mind what I wanna say to you.
    She does look Danish blonde tho...
    Last edited by InterFCAustin; Today at 03:57.

  7. Thanks (2): dynasty27, forzainter257

  8. #19205
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    5,679
    Thanked
    3,476 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Why does this tiki taka ( ) show continue to give this whore a platform ?
    Is that a serious question? As i said some time ago this shit is the best thing that could happen to tiki taka. Think about why the fuck do you hire Wana in a footbal show if not for controversy? I m pretty sure that Tiki Takas number during this whole saga are amazing cause almost every Inter fan wants to know what the fuck she s gonna say.

    Just look at this forum how many here knew what Tiki taka was before wanda went on there? And look at it now there s a youtube video posted almost every monday with a clip from that show and everybody and there mothers now know what tiki taka is.
    So to ask why tiki taka still lets Wanda on is a bit naive when the current situation probably is the best thing that ever happened for tiki taka.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

  9. Thanks (1): IRR26

  10. #19206
    I4E's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Jul 11
    Posts
    11,448
    Thanked
    14,383 times
    Fav. Player
    ₩$

    Macedonia

    6 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Is that a serious question? As i said some time ago this shit is the best thing that could happen to tiki taka. Think about why the fuck do you hire Wana in a footbal show if not for controversy? I m pretty sure that Tiki Takas number during this whole saga are amazing cause almost every Inter fan wants to know what the fuck she s gonna say.

    Just look at this forum how many here knew what Tiki taka was before wanda went on there? And look at it now there s a youtube video posted almost every monday with a clip from that show and everybody and there mothers now know what tiki taka is.
    So to ask why tiki taka still lets Wanda on is a bit naive when the current situation probably is the best thing that ever happened for tiki taka.
    She's been a presenter well and truly before all the Icardi nonsense began. The question remains, why on earth do they give this airhead a platform ? Is there no other women in Italy that are far more qualified to be on the show ? They had to choose this ho ?!

    I'd love to see the ratings difference before and after.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

    I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

  11. #19207
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    10,007
    Thanked
    14,826 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70
    Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    She's been a presenter well and truly before all the Icardi nonsense began. The question remains, why on earth do they give this airhead a platform ? Is there no other women in Italy that are far more qualified to be on the show ? They had to choose this ho ?!

    I'd love to see the ratings difference before and after.
    during the winter break the show nearly got canceled, as after all the ratings were not that great: around the middle of december the host, pierluigi pardo, said: "i hope we see next year".

    it survived, although in a different slot. i don't know the ratings, but i'd say wanda nara's keeping tiki taka afloat
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •