View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

99 82.50%
  • No

21 17.50%
Page 782 of 960 FirstFirst ... 282682732772779780781782783784785792832882 ... LastLast
Results 15,621 to 15,640 of 19194

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Bro Ozil is wasted, wouldn't give him more than 3.

Vietnam

Lol people are playing FM too much.
    Teams are interested in snatching crappy players with high wage, sure.
    Upgrade the team massively with...÷zil? Kroos, Isco from Madrid and Icardi still here? Sure, RM will be happy.
    Icardi 9m with release clause and Skriniar happy with 4m no clause. Sure, he is a nice guy.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    He deserves that salary though. But I expected him as a captain to show example to other players, that players should agree with lower salaries until the club reaches comfortable financial status. He is a crappy captain, always been, therefore I want his sale.
    He's not a crappy captain, he's just married to some sort of a gold digger that has 5 kids who "happens" to also be his agent. Generation "perfect man" Zanetti does not exist anymore unfortunately, and I think Icardi himself is not a bad dude per se, or a bad example, or a greedy fuck. It's just awkward pussy whipped territory. As mature as he is, the kid is still in love.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Oh c'mon, Zanetti is 1 in 10 billion. Icardi is a good captain.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

5. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    He's not a crappy captain, he's just married to some sort of a gold digger that has 5 kids who "happens" to also be his agent. Generation "perfect man" Zanetti does not exist anymore unfortunately, and I think Icardi himself is not a bad dude per se, or a bad example, or a greedy fuck. It's just awkward pussy whipped territory. As mature as he is, the kid is still in love.
    You can be a good man but crappy captain or vice versa be a bad man but excellent captain. I don't think it's down to having a gold digger wife. On the other hand, if you can't rein in your wife how are you supposed to influence your teammates? I have been writing here for several times as to why I don't consider him the right man for leading the team and always been given shit by his fanboys, so I better not start that again

7. Thanks (2): PHM1605, rfU

Australia

10 years of FIF
    What do you guys think of Rabiot? Apparently, Barcelona have agreed to pay him 9 million a season. I do not think he is a better player than Icardi. Inter should pay their Captain what he deserves. Alternatively, they should get ready for him to leave and try and find a replacement. And if there’s one thing I’m sure of, regarding the future,l, it will be the fact that we fucked up decided to let him go because we were not prepared to meet his wage demands.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    To me this is the correct assessment. Icardi has given everything related to contracts to Wanda. Actually that's what footballers normally do but I feel in this case it's even more clear since the agent is his wife. So he trusts her completely. Wanda is just playing it well for his husband but doesn't understand that club captain cannot act this way IMO.

Though we must know that these reports might also be just imagination of the reporters. Just the predictions they do to have some stuff for the paper regarding the contract situation of Icardi.

10. Thanks (1): Armes

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    What do you guys think of Rabiot? Apparently, Barcelona have agreed to pay him 9 million a season. I do not think he is a better player than Icardi. Inter should pay their Captain what he deserves. Alternatively, they should get ready for him to leave and try and find a replacement. And if there’s one thing I’m sure of, regarding the future,l, it will be the fact that we fucked up decided to let him go because we were not prepared to meet his wage demands.
    Rabiot is a traitorous cunt of the highest degree.

- Refused to play DM, believing he's an AM
    - Refused to join France's provisional squad for the WC
    - Complained about every single thing to his rich Momma
    - Refused to sign new contract despite PSG selling Matuidi to give Rabio more playing time

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Let's not forget that bosman transfers can demand bloated wages and sign on fees just because they cost nothing in transfer fees.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

13. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Jrg

Denmark

17 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Let's not forget that bosman transfers can demand bloated wages and sign on fees just because they cost nothing in transfer fees.
    Exactly.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

People choose what they want to believe. How do you know the greedy requests have been initiated by Wanda or Icardi or both? You purely blame 100% on a woman just because her look and because she spoke words out loud, while Icardi is a young handsome man?

The contemptuous reaction to ugly woman isn't manly at all, dude.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    People choose what they want to believe. How do you know the greedy requests have been initiated by Wanda or Icardi or both? You purely blame 100% on a woman just because her look and because she spoke words out loud, while Icardi is a young handsome man?

The contemptuous reaction to ugly woman isn't manly at all, dude.
    The first question here is why do you call them greedy? Have their requests been greedy? Or have they just been looking out for them selfes? I mean people get angry over their initial request being 10 mio. Like WTF is this? Do you guys expect them to enter the negotiations asking for the minimum they would accept? It s very usual in negotiations to begin with a high request even if you know your not worth that or you wont get that.( and that should be obvious to everybody)
    On top of that greedy? The guy is still playing for 4.5 mio for us on what planet is that greedy? After 6 fucken great seasons he s still at 4.5 mio which is not excessive by any means for a 2 times top scorer. If he was greedy he would have pulled a donna a long time ago fucken dollaruma managed to get 6 mio after 1 fucken good season, thats fucken greedy. Also people complain that 9/10 mio would be to much for him but they are the same ones who complain that he gets a contract extension every year. Ofcourse if we bump his salary to 6 mio i can guarantee you that we ll have the same discussion next season cause icardis gonna keep on performing and those 6 mio are gonna look like too little money pretty soon.

Also dont get me wrong I dont like how they handle their business, but i ve said countless times i rather have mauro with wanda who talks shit in public but usually ends up signing reasonable contracts than have mauro with raiola/medes cause if he was with any of them he d be making way more already and he d probably be playing for another team.

On wanda i said multiple time she s more an it girl than a agent and as an it girl she needs constant attention to stay relevant now whats the easiest way to stay relevant for her other than undressing? It s quite easy she just has to talk some BS about her husband and voila she ll be featured in most of Italys newspapers.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    The first question here is why do you call them greedy? Have their requests been greedy? Or have they just been looking out for them selfes? I mean people get angry over their initial request being 10 mio. Like WTF is this? Do you guys expect them to enter the negotiations asking for the minimum they would accept? It s very usual in negotiations to begin with a high request even if you know your not worth that or you wont get that.( and that should be obvious to everybody)
    On top of that greedy? The guy is still playing for 4.5 mio for us on what planet is that greedy? After 6 fucken great seasons he s still at 4.5 mio which is not excessive by any means for a 2 times top scorer. If he was greedy he would have pulled a donna a long time ago fucken dollaruma managed to get 6 mio after 1 fucken good season, thats fucken greedy. Also people complain that 9/10 mio would be to much for him but they are the same ones who complain that he gets a contract extension every year. Ofcourse if we bump his salary to 6 mio i can guarantee you that we ll have the same discussion next season cause icardis gonna keep on performing and those 6 mio are gonna look like too little money pretty soon.

Also dont get me wrong I dont like how they handle their business, but i ve said countless times i rather have mauro with wanda who talks shit in public but usually ends up signing reasonable contracts than have mauro with raiola/medes cause if he was with any of them he d be making way more already and he d probably be playing for another team.

On wanda i said multiple time she s more an it girl than a agent and as an it girl she needs constant attention to stay relevant now whats the easiest way to stay relevant for her other than undressing? It s quite easy she just has to talk some BS about her husband and voila she ll be featured in most of Italys newspapers.
    Stop overreacting and please read again who initially did mention "greedy" and "gold digger". It is super annoying when the Icardi fanboys keep attacking anyone touching their idol without even reading the rest of the context.
    Wtf is wrong with your comprehension. Was my post about the contract renewal?

Bold: prove it, please? You are pulling nonsense out of the air because, again, the difference in gender?

19. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    but bosmans are still good for us because any sale is 100% plusvalenza!

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    but bosmans are still good for us because any sale is 100% plusvalenza!
    Yeah well, Godin is 32 and I doubt we'll get a penny for him after two years, same as Miranda now.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Stop overreacting and please read again who initially did mention "greedy" and "gold digger". It is super annoying when the Icardi fanboys keep attacking anyone touching their idol without even reading the rest of the context.
    Wtf is wrong with your comprehension. Was my post about the contract renewal?

Bold: prove it, please? You are pulling nonsense out of the air because, again, the difference in gender?
    Well armes said i dont think hes a greedy fuck!! Then you started to talk about their greedy demands. The whole point of my post was that to go into negotiations with an initial demand of 10 mio is not greedy for a player of Icardis calibre. So i m not sure whos taking shit out of context.

Ok so your main point was that people blame wanda to much but again my issue was not with that my issue was with you calling their request greedy.
    If anything my post was defending wanda by saying here requests are reasonable and she acts like she acts because thats the way she s gotten that far so why change it now.

Also how am i pulling nonsense out of the air? Wanda has been a it girl all her life it s what she does, and now she is an agent for 2 years and people expect her to act like an agent? Common? Also i m not saying Icardi does not know cause at least he s ok with it. Not blaming it on here being a woman or "ugly" or what ever! I m just saying she s acted one way here whole life and to expect her to change behavior over night cause now she s also an agent is delusional.
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah well, Godin is 32 and I doubt we'll get a penny for him after two years, same as Miranda now.
    the convo was in the context of rabiot there.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Well armes said i dont think hes a greedy fuck!! Then you started to talk about their greedy demands. The whole point of my post was that to go into negotiations with an initial demand of 10 mio is not greedy for a player of Icardis calibre. So i m not sure whos taking shit out of context.

Ok so your main point was that people blame wanda to much but again my issue was not with that my issue was with you calling their request greedy.
    If anything my post was defending wanda by saying here requests are reasonable and she acts like she acts because thats the way she s gotten that far so why change it now.

Also how am i pulling nonsense out of the air? Wanda has been a it girl all her life it s what she does, and now she is an agent for 2 years and people expect her to act like an agent? Common? Also i m not saying Icardi does not know cause at least he s ok with it. Not blaming it on here being a woman or "ugly" or what ever! I m just saying she s acted one way here whole life and to expect her to change behavior over night cause now she s also an agent is delusional.
    Armes said Wanda is a gold digger (=super greedy) fucker who always look for money. I said it is nonsense to put the responsibility on a woman. That's the problem with your comprehension i.e. can't see the synonym between the "greedy" and "gold digger".

I didn't call them greedy. Armes called Wanda alone greedy. I put that to a single word to mention about the unfair treatment. Get the point?

Please elaborate what is the role of "girl" here in the assessment. Why did she take all the blame while Icardi didnt, unless someone is hiding behind their door and listen to all conversation?

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Armes said Wanda is a gold digger (=super greedy) fucker who always look for money. I said it is nonsense to put the responsibility on a woman. That's the problem with your comprehension i.e. can't see the synonym between the "greedy" and "gold digger".
    So my comment was aimed at them being called greedy which is what you do. My whole point was that their demand is not greedy per se. Again this goes as much for armes s quote calling here a gold digger as it goes for you calling the request greedy.

I didn't call them greedy. Armes called Wanda alone greedy. I put that to a single word to mention about the unfair treatment. Get the point?
    Again were on the same page here nowhere am i blaming wanda more than i blame Icardi.

Please elaborate what is the role of "girl" here in the assessment. Why did she take all the blame while Icardi didnt, unless someone is hiding behind their door and listen to all conversation?
    It s not about the role of a girl it s about the role of a "it Girl"/"show girl" which is what wanda was her whole life and still is. I mean how did she get famous? By stripping almost naked by dating footballers and by saying controversial shit in the media. Now all i m saying for a person to have lived a life ala "kardashians" it s only expected that she ll start some controversy if she does not get enough attention and thats probably not gonna change just cause she s an agent now. Now again i m not putting it on here being greedy or her being female i m ony saying she handles the press how she did it her whole life and that is pretty much what should have been expected. Just so that it s clear Icardi is as much to blame for this as she is cause again he was ok with her being his agent.
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 06 Jan 19 at 12:56.
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

edit