41 23.56%
Page 1041 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 4154194199110311038103910401041
Results 20,801 to 20,817 of 20817

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    A few days ago, La Repubblica published a story about how Wanda Nara and Mauro Icardi could take legal action against Inter, aiming to leave the club on a free transfer. To understand if there is real risk of this happening, FCIN1908 contacted Carlo Rombola, expert in Sports Law and LUISS (law university) professor.

Good evening attorney Rombola, is the scenario of Icardi taking legal against Inter credible?

“At the moment, it is not a credible scenario because there is a huge difference between thinking about it and actually doing it. To me, this hypothesis seems to be very remote and therefore it is unlikely.”

What are the facts that Icardi could use in court to support his arguments?

“I imagine that he could use the weapon of missing a call-up to training camp, should it really happen. As for the past, I recalled that he wasn’t called up to a Cup competition, the removal of captain’s armband and the perception of isolation in the Inter’s dressing room.”

Can Inter stay calm in this situation?

“Inter can remain calm to the extent that they will be able to explain the reasons that led to the decisions made against the player.”

Could the events such as his refusal to play in Vienna and the alleged serious knee problem, later denied by Inter, be the basis on which Inter will use to establish their own defense?

“They could, of course. But it should be pointed out that we are discussing without knowing several pieces of the puzzle, ignoring the facts that were done, apart from what was made public.”

How likely is it that he is going to win the case against Inter and leave on a free transfer?

“Difficult to answer, I would need to read the procedural documents to get an idea. As far as we know, it is more likely that both sides will arrive at a consensual solution perhaps when he is back from vacation.”

Would the decision of leaving Icardi out of training camp and summer tour represent a sort of boomerang against Inter? Or would the club still be able to justify this choice exclusively as a technical decision?

“A club can make any decision, if supported by non-arbitrary or specious reasons. Technical reasons are unquestionable if they are indeed that. To become illegitimate behaviors, two factors should be present: the absence of a valid justification and oppressive intent towards the player.”

Lukaku and Dzeko, would these signings somehow represent an instrument in the hands of Icardi and Wanda to support their claims?

“Definitely not, every club has the right to make its own technical choices.”

Inter could decide to buy an extra striker to push Icardi to accept its decision. Would it be a productive strategy?

“Here I am afraid of not knowing how to answer, they are strategic choices that do not fall within my expertise.”

Inter will leave UEFA settlement agreement starting July 1st. Is it credible to hypothesize the signing of Lukaku regardless of how Icardi’s situation is turning out to be?

“Leaving settlement agreement does not authorize any club to operate above its possibilities. If anything, it is the testimony that the club has worked optimally to respect the parameters imposed by UEFA. That said, there are no market operations that can be impractical by definition, everything is granted if probably planned and supported by healthy financial situaiton.”

This case and that of Pandev and Lazio in 2009, how similar are they?

“From the procedural point of view, they are not similar at all. Pandev acted against Laizo for violation of a series of obligations under the Collective Agreement with A.I.C. and F.I.G.C. while Icardi has not yet taken this path. From a substantive point of view, I do not see any analogy because in 2009, Pandev was cast aside by his club. In this case, Icardi refused a call-up after removal of armband only to resume contact with Inter coach (Spalletti), who publicly complained about this, through his lawyer.”

In your opinion, could Icardi’s plan be supported by other clubs (Juventus for example) to try and acquire the player at no cost?

“It seems to me that this hypothesis is far too imaginative and Machiavellian which I do not give credit to.”

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

i don't get the animosity between each other here.
    There is no question that Inter was not transparent about why it turned against him. You can speculate all you want but unless there is a cohesive and consistent response from the club itself or the people involved there is no case "against him". At least we can agree on that because it's still going on. All we're left is that Inter wants to sell, he didn't want to leave and a bunch of tabloids. In principle a club never behaves like a player, if there even was a behaviour to begin with.

3. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, CafeCordoba, Linege

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    If they didn't want to burn bridges, they wouldn't have taken away the captaincy. They'd resolve it. As for the timing, the season is over and we've yet to hear about any fines against Icardi.
    Didnt you always want the management handling that in silence? Well, by putting him on the bench/ stand, we have been punishing him in a smart way. Internally, without a word leaking to the media, as you wish.

You don’t hear anything doesn’t mean we don’t do anything.

5. Thanks (3): forzainter257, pier, rfU

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I'm wondering if there is a case to be made if we omit him from the training camp. I don't see it optimal have him there if we are forcing him out at the same time.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Sarri wants him.

Juventus Coach Maurizio Sarri reportedly wants Inter striker Mauro Icardi and Paris Saint-Germain defender Marquinhos for his new-look team.

According to Sportitalia’s transfer expert Alfredo Pedulla, Bianconeri sporting director Fabio Paratici wants to give Sarri a new defender and the hot name is Brazilian Marquinhos.

However, the centre-back earns €10.2m a year with PSG and that could prove to be a stumbling block to any potential deal, while a Medhi Benatia return has been proposed, but seems unlikely.

The 25-year-old joined the French club from Roma in 2013 for €32m and has three years remaining on his contract, but could be on the market if PSG complete their €70m deal for Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt.

The Old Lady are also reportedly close to sealing deals for Sassuolo’s Merih Demiral for €15m, and Genoa’s Argentine centre-back Cristian Romero, but could leave the youngster with the Grifone for another year.

Meanwhile, the 60-year-old tactician is convinced that Argentine striker Icardi would score at least 40 goals under his tutelage.

Maurito has been told that he doesn’t have a future at San Siro under new Coach Antonio Conte and is on the market, with Manchester United, PSG and even David Beckham’s Miami CF reportedly interested in the 26-year-old.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    and even David Beckhamís Miami CF reportedly interested in the 26-year-old.
    That's Inter Miami CF
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Even Biasin doesen't know how this story will end. Marotta and Conte are pushing him out while he want's to stay.

There is only one person who can make a miracle.

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    If he wants to stay, he should be allowed to stay but we should by a young lethal finisher just in case Icardi started taking advantage of Inter again. Wasting 70m on Lukako and 35m on Barella (plus kids) isn't a wise move at all.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Didnt you always want the management handling that in silence? Well, by putting him on the bench/ stand, we have been punishing him in a smart way. Internally, without a word leaking to the media, as you wish.

You donít hear anything doesnít mean we donít do anything.

Yes, I advocate that. But Inter doesn't. The management acts in complete randomness.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    If he wants to stay, he should be allowed to stay but we should by a young lethal finisher just in case Icardi started taking advantage of Inter again. Wasting 70m on Lukako and 35m on Barella (plus kids) isn't a wise move at all.
    young lethal finisher is like the most expensive player to buy, we dont have money for that
    Inter Banter era 2011-

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    young lethal finisher is like the most expensive player to buy, we dont have money for that
    Not really. Milan bought Piatek for 35m and we are more happy to spend almost twice as much on Barella (plus two young players) and on Lukaku. The point is we do have the money, except we hired clueless people to spend it.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    Not really. Milan bought Piatek for 35m and we are more happy to spend almost twice as much on Barella (plus two young players) and on Lukaku. The point is we do have the money, except we hired clueless people to spend it.
    on lukaku i could agree but Barella is a good player, it's not wasted money. We finally look on quality player and not half players like Joao.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

15. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    I just find it a bit weird how most interisti side with marotta cause look at what a good job he did at jube thats a well run club and so on.
    And they dont see any contradiction that the very club who they think is well run and did a great job in selecting and disciplining players is the very club that wants Mauro and the very club that already wanted mauro last summer when i think marotta was still there. Unless you believe that jube s management made a complete 180 since Marotta left how can one not see that such highly arguments hypocritical?

Again i m not saying mauro did nothing wrong but the amount of interisti who side with marotta a guy who just arrived weeks before this drama started and perisic a player who only seems to care in every 3rd game over what is one of our top ten scorers of all time and one of our top 3 players for the last 5 years is very weird to me especially when we have no clue what the fuck happened.

As far as i m concerned Mauro did way more good for our colours then he did bad and he definitely contributed more to this team then Perisic ever will and there still is no comparison with marotta cause again he just joined. Yet nobody seems to be willing to cut him any slack for fucs sake most people are even dissing him for not wanting to leave Inter.
    When was the last time we had a player of mauros quality who wanted to stay at inter despite having offers from better teams?

As long as we have no idea of what happened i m gonna give mauro the benefit of the doubt and would much rather see him stay then leave if things can be worked out with conte.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

17. Thanks (1): _OC_

Italy

I don't side with marotta, I side with the club.

Whether the club handled this well or badly can't make the slightest difference to me in this regard.

I know that I don't want to see icardi at Inter anymore, and that Inter is above everything and everyone.

Hopefully, marotta can make the best for Inter out of this predicament.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Marotta decides what the club says and wants when it comes to the players if you haven't noticed.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    I don't side with marotta, I side with the club.

Whether the club handled this well or badly can't make the slightest difference to me in this regard.

I know that I don't want to see icardi at Inter anymore, and that Inter is above everything and everyone.

Hopefully, marotta can make the best for Inter out of this predicament.
    So your assuming that the best for inter is to get rid of icardi without knowing the facts of what happened which imho is siding with marotta.
    And yes inter is above everything and every one which is why i dont understand why we should lose a top player who will most likely be replaced with a lesser player who costs way more. In what regard does that help Inter? Especially an inter that is and has been struggling for years with ffp.

To me it looks like we re gonna lose a top player under his value over some BS petty ego thing. And unless Inter or Icardi finally speak up on what happened thats how i see it.
    Cause simply put i ve never seen any club act like inter acted in the Icardi situation. Even when a club wants to get rid of a player they usually dont make it public if they can. We on the other hand made it as public as possible just to then not answer any questions when it comes to Icard. Who does that and why the fuck would you do such a thing?
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Is he gone yet?