View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
176. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

135 76.70%
  • No

41 23.30%
Page 788 of 1048 FirstFirst ... 288688738778785786787788789790791798838888 ... LastLast
Results 15,741 to 15,760 of 20952

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Inter developed Icardi??? More like Icardi developed Inter. How many U-20 player coming here and being developed by Inter in past decade? No one but Icardi. If he himself doesnt have potential and more importantly the mentality to be great player, Icardi would just crumble like other promising talent Inter sign who get mismanaged over the year. People always talking as if he request raise every year but forgetting in past 5 year Inter almost sell him three times. First one just six month after we sign him Inter almost selling him for cheap to monaco which everyone knows they have great scout to sniffing young talent. Second time that infamouss 40m + gabbiaidini which funnily almost have interista wanting the deal happen since they hate him for no reason. Third time is last summer when Juve almost fooled us with that 40m + Piguain offer which unsuprisingly someone like Moratti would considering to accepting the deal. Being highest salary at Inter lost meaning when mgmt made Kondogbia as the highest pay player when we signing him and then year later they give Gabigol 3.5m/year, how did you explain that. They being stingy for their best player but at the same time they burn the money so easily for some shitty player. And people forget Icardi giving up his 50% image right for Inter which is two years ago worth 5m and I bet now worth double than that.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    Lol bitch please,when was the last time Inter "develop" a player?Icardi is a class player and he might have been even better had he played for teams that actually develop players.
    I hope you once be a supervisor, gave a (bright) student everything (time, money) and he talks to you after graduates “I am super smart and I would know better if my teacher wasn’t you”

Yes you deserve that shit.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    I hope you once be a supervisor, gave a (bright) student everything (time, money) and he talks to you after graduates “I am super smart and I would know better if my teacher wasn’t you”

Yes you deserve that shit.
    If I never actually developed any student, I will gladly eat that shit.

If you don't know that Inter doesn't develop players then perhaps you are the so called "fans"

No player is bigger than the team but that doesn't mean we can't criticize management's poor judgment. In the end of the day you must remember that Icardi is currently being paid the same as Emre Can, all he is asking is to be paid the same as dybala or slightly more and deservedly so.

Vietnam

If I never actually developed any student, I will gladly eat that shit.

If you don't know that Inter doesn't develop players then perhaps you are the so called "fans"
    Ok "Inter fans", focus on a clear example. Did you watch Brozovic when he first came here and now? Can't spot on the difference?

No player is bigger than the team but that doesn't mean we can't criticize management's poor judgment.
    "Criticize poor judgement" and "they have done shit. My idol develop the club" are two completely different things.

In the end of the day you must remember that Icardi is currently being paid the same as Emre Can, all he is asking is to be paid the same as dybala or slightly more and deservedly so.
    ??? Do you have any ideas what are you reading or writing? Where did I criticize Icardi for his requests?

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Ok "Inter fans", focus on a clear example. Did you watch Brozovic when he first came here and now? Can't spot on the difference?
    You are using Brozovic as a clear example?Since when is Brozovic in the same league as Icardi?Brozovic was shit ever since he was playing for inter up to last season when Spallo put him in the deep lying position. The reason why we love Brozovic so much is because our other midfielders are shit but there are bunch of other midfielders out there better than brozovic, same thing can't be said about Icardi.

Did you watch R.Carlos,Pirlo,Bonucci and Coutinho?Look what they actually became once they left inter?If we were to compare the number of world class players developed by Inter vs world class players developed by other teams AFTER leaving Inter, I can guarantee you the latter will be larger. Icardi was already banging goals since his first Serie A debut so don't make it seem like Inter made him who he is, he is a world class player who would have succeeded regardless of where he went.

Going back to the topic, If Inter loses Icardi just because he deservedly asks for the money he is asking, Steven Zhang is a full of shit for saying that Inter would crush everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

"Criticize poor judgement" and "they have done shit. My idol develop the club" are two completely different things.

??? Do you have any ideas what are you reading or writing? Where did I criticize Icardi for his requests?
    Do you have any ideas what you are reading or writing?Where did I say that Icardi/"My idol" develop the club?

Vietnam

You are using Brozovic as a clear example?Since when is Brozovic in the same league as Icardi?Brozovic was shit ever since he was playing for inter up to last season when Spallo put him in the deep lying position. The reason why we love Brozovic so much is because our other midfielders are shit but there are bunch of other midfielders out there better than brozovic, same thing can't be said about Icardi.

Did you watch R.Carlos,Pirlo,Bonucci and Coutinho?Look what they actually became once they left inter?If we were to compare the number of world class players developed by Inter vs world class players developed by other teams AFTER leaving Inter, I can guarantee you the latter will be larger. Icardi was already banging goals since his first Serie A debut so don't make it seem like Inter made him who he is, he is a world class player who would have succeeded regardless of where he went.
    If you can't see Brozovic progress, it seems like you didn't even watch Inter live It is as clear as day. Nothing about "love" here. He is significantly better than before.

If you lose 8 and win 2, it doesn't mean the 2 wins equal zero. Wtf is that spreading logic?
    Did I say Inter is good at developing players? I said if someone help you, let's at least thankful to that. Don't act like an asshole and negate all the effort.

??? Do you have any ideas what are you reading or writing? Where did say that Icardi/"My idol" develop the club?
    1 of the 2 sentence isn't for you, but the other guy who shares the same idea.
    Last edited by PHM1605; 10 Jan 19 at 00:29.

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

If you can't see Brozovic progress, it seems like you didn't even watch Inter live It is as clear as day. Nothing about "love" here. He is significantly better.

If you lose 8 and win 2, it doesn't mean the 2 wins equal zero. Wtf is that spreading logic?
    So if inter has arguably developed 1 or 2 player in the last 10-15 years,we can say that Inter develops players? I think your logic is crooked,my friend.

Anyway this is going nowhere so you have a good day.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I agree that he needs to be paid more but there is different way to express your demands, don’t go public like some kinda mercenaries.

You’re captain after all.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

9. Thanks (2): dee_jay, wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

As usual, I'm not saying we should bend over and just give our players what they want. But when a two time capocannoniere asks to be paid in line with the salaries of other players of that calibre, maybe we shouldn't offer him chump change like 5.6m. Play hardball, but don't take the piss.

Same goes with Skriniar, pay him as much as De Vrij and stick a big ass release clause on him.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

11. Thanks (2): MVD, ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Release clause must be removed, captain of the big team can’t have fixed price.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Vietnam

So if inter has arguably developed 1 or 2 player in the last 10-15 years,we can say that Inter develops players? I think your logic is crooked,my friend.

Anyway this is going nowhere so you have a good day.
    Again, I never say Inter is good at developing players. I mention specifically our help for Icardi and Brozovic.

Bosnia Herzegovina

I doubt if he will be able to score 18+ league goals this season.

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

If we have to sell our cap, then sell in the right way.

1. Do not make the situation look like Icardi is wanting to leave desperately. Extend and sell.
    2. Buy before we sell him. Dont make other club look at the amount we got from selling him.

....I wish he stays for at least 2-3 more years...

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    https://football-italia.net/133036/i...ardi-tardiness

Inter have reportedly fined captain Mauro Icardi €100,000 for turning up late to training.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

United States

Forum Supporter FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

THORN WORTH 100 THOUSAND

• The punch of Marotta: big fine of 100 thousand for the late return from holidays.
    • Wanda provokes: “Renewal is not close, other teams want Mauro.”

INTER-ICARDI, SPARKS FLY

• The hard line of Marotta: big fine to Mauro.
    • And Wanda provokes: “Renewal is very far away…”
    • An extra day away from the club costs the captain 100 thousand euros.
    • Tense situation, response from wife-agent: “There are other clubs that want Mauro, it is not logical to sign at this figure.”
    • Returning to training 45 minutes late: Lautaro will also be disciplined.

There is a captain - Mauro Icardi - who made sure that he returned to Milan a day late. There is a wife-agent named Wanda Nara who expresses dissatisfaction about the ongoing negotiation and she does it publicly. And then there is a club - Inter - which cannot stand it anymore and fined the player 100 thousand euros, the maximum figure. That is pretty much the gist of the situation that has been dragging on since last season. Yesterday was another surreal day, just three weeks after the clash of December between the club and the striker.*

The delay - To ignite the fuse was the delayed return of Icardi from the holidays in Argentina. Training was initially scheduled for Monday the 7th but then it was moved to Tuesday the 8th at 11:00 am. Icardi warned the club about the problem and received the yes from Inter to show up at 5:00 pm, more or less the time of Lautaro’s return who also came from Buenos Aires and was at Appiano Gentile 45 minutes late. Il Toro will get a fine as well but it will be much smaller than that of Mauro. In fact, Icardi did not even present himself in the afternoon although at the training center, the technical staff was waiting for him. Everything was postponed until yesterday morning (Wednesday) when Mauro apologized to the club, his teammates and coach for the missed appointment. That was not enough because Inter chose the hardest line to take. The club executives decided to use the internal regulations signed by these same players to top for a very heavy fine of 100 thousand euros. A hard punch. For two reasons: first, Icardi is the captain of this group and by definition and not only symbolically, he should present himself not only on time but early. Yes, that flight from Buenos Aires was canceled but that is no excuse: Icardi should have avoided the mishap, perhaps choosing another travel option that would allow him an early return, certainly not later than the appointment with Spalletti. Secondly, the Nainggolan situation prior to Napoli put a bad taste in everyone’s mouth at the club. Yes, the behavior of Radja was more serious, only because it was repeated. Anyway, it is clear that the arrival of Marotta has allowed Inter to embrace the line of refusing to compromise.*

Wanda provokes - On the other side of the table, Wanda started to attack and she did it early afternoon when TyC Sports reported what she said (although there were no quotes to go in the story), labeling it as “the bomb.” The agent said that the will of Icardi is to not renew contract with Inter and that this decision has already been communicated to the club. She then followed up with the names of possible buyers from Real Madrid to Chelsea. Mrs. Icardi undoubtedly wanted to send a message. Not too long after, perhaps a couple of hours, Spanish newspaper AS contacted Wanda and she confirmed it all: “We are very far away from reaching an agreement on this extension. The figures that people are talking about are not true and we have not yet received a satisfactory proposal from Inter.” To make her position even stronger, Wanda also announced that alternatives are not lacking: “There are very important clubs wanting to put Icardi under contract, that is two top clubs in Spain with whom we have excellent relationship, plus an English club and a French one.”

Too many roles - In short, the premises are not those of an easy negotiation even if the common and shared desire of both parties is to continue together. But Inter are enduring the overflowing figure of the wife-agent that is becoming more and more difficult. Her actions are not going unnoticed, the Nerazzurri do not like it. For example: there were a couple videos posted by Wanda on Instagram just a few hours before the return flight got canceled. Then of course the one where she was massaged and made up in sensitive places by Kenny Palacios (her hairdresser/stylist) with hot effects. These Instagram stories have disappeared but the dissonance remains between that version of the agent and the need to set up a complex negotiation with Inter. For this reason, but also for the difficulty of relation to the duel role of wife and agent of Inter captain, one of Inter’s first request to Icardi will be to negotiation the deal with another intermediary, and not with Wanda. Knowing the couple, especially the blonde one, it is difficult for the yes to come. But she will probably say yes to another attack.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    2. Buy before we sell him. Dont make other club look at the amount we got from selling him.
    What if it turns out the other way around? Potential buyers knowing that we already bought replacement and meant to sell Icardi starts lowering the price of him?

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

9m a year is ridiculous. We are not Real Madrid or PSG where money shit out of their asses. If he wants it, he has find elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    9m a year is ridiculous. We are not Real Madrid or PSG where money shit out of their asses. If he wants it, he has find elsewhere.
    1st there is no reason why he shouldn't want them . If there is a club (not chinese) who offers such amount to him is completely understandable that he can ask for a raise.
    2nd Saying that we are not real madrid or PSG it's not that easy. We are not Roma , Lazio either , so if in our mid term plans (1/2 years of CL football) we think we can achieve that financial stability to pay such amount of wages then it's not wise to lose Icardi now. If on the other hand the club thinks we will not be able to afford such wages for the next 5 years then yes , we should sell him , but that would be a big worrying sign. Juve is paying fucking 30M to Ronaldo so in case we are so far behind that we cant sacrifice 7-8M for Icardi we should really be worried.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Inter developed Icardi, gave him the captain armband

We gave him the armband because he was performing and our previous captain was a bumbling retard Ranocchia.
    david mcgoldrick

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Tell the different... 5.6m for Icardi and 3.6m for Skriniar Napoli did the right thing give their best player what he deserved.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist