View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
174. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

133 76.44%
  • No

41 23.56%
Page 794 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 294694744784791792793794795796797804844894 ... LastLast
Results 15,861 to 15,880 of 20798

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Skriniar and his agent talk about offer from other club in every their interview as much as wanda but thxfully they had a dick.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

2. Thanks (5): n4l, Pajo, Toninu, WLEXT, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    Skriniar and his agent talk about offer from other club in every their interview as much as wanda but thxfully they had a dick.
    Since Skriniar joined Inter, his agent has only given two or three interviews and the only time he mentioned interest from another team was when Inter rejected offers for him.

Btw, cut the sexist bullshit with me. I couldn't care less whether a player's agent is a man or a woman. I would say the same about Icardi's agent even if he was a man.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Oh, the more money you have the more money you spend/need. Some people get by with a dollar a day in Africa so by that logic you yourself are a millionaire and should never even think of asking for more money than you currently make at your job.
    look, i'm not naive. but icardi and wanda have something to lose in this story as well. they have been living in milano for some years now, an amazing city. and the children are basically italian.

so we have leverage, too. and we should use it with the contracting party (there is really no better way to call them).

i guess the most we can give him right now is 7 + 1 bonuses (my personal estimate). this or more elsewhere, that's the choice.

and imho he's not captain material anyway, a guy who puts the club on the spot just doesn't deserve the armband.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

5. Thanks (5): forzainter257, MVD, Rasha, rfU, Solfice

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    It's the media who always speculates, they don't harass Juve players about their renewals I wonder why.

I am sure our players laugh about this BS.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

7. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, n4l

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    look, i'm not naive. but icardi and wanda have something to lose in this story as well. they have been living in milano for some years now, an amazing city. and the children are basically italian.

so we have leverage, too. and we should use it with the contracting party (there is really no better way to call them).

i guess the most we can give him right now is 7 + 1 bonuses (my personal estimate). this or more elsewhere, that's the choice.

and imho he's not captain material anyway, a guy who puts the club on the spot just doesn't deserve the armband.
    I agree with this post and your estimate.

About the bolded part. Partly yes. He seems like a honest guy who really loves being at Inter and cares about how the team do. But on the other hand, he doesn't seem to understand that his agent is an agent of a team captain. Team captain shouldn't try to keep the club as a hostage. Demanding release clauses is exactly that because the club cannot control the destiny of its captain => there's a lack of trust between the parties in the contractual context. That simply isn't good because we are talking about a team captain.

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    yes it does. when you are a millionaire, it doesn't really make a difference to earn 5, 7 or 9. you're filthy rich anyway.

even when taking into consideration that players are professionals and stuff, yet the armband is absolutely not compatible with this attitude.
    Millionaires are no longer filthy rich in today’s society...

What year do you live in? You can barely buy a decent house with that money.
    Wallace

10. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Vietnam

By leaking some words Wandito are helping journalists earning nice easy money tbh

Don't know in Italy, in my country every article is paid 25€-50€. If I were a journalist I would live comfortably in the next month, just by surfing transfermarkt and filtering "forwards", then linking them to Inter. Or building different fantasy Chelsea/Real lineups with Icardi.

While the ground truth is just they (+Marotta) had the first meeting and yet to find an agreement. That's all.

12. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

im just glad we finally have somebody in our management with propper balls to freaken fine every single spoiled motherfucker
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

14. Thanks (3): MVD, rfU, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

It's shocking how many people keep defending him. If he was not captain i would accept it, he can do what he wants. But as captain he should just shut the fuck up on instagram. And i don't care about other fuckers like Bonucci at Milan or Dollarumma, we should not compare our team with this loosers. If we want to be competitive again then this is the wrong way.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

16. Thanks (2): forzainter257, rfU

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

He is the club captain and this is how he acts?! As much as I want to keep him, if he continues this shit he can fuck right off!

18. Thanks (2): forzainter257, rfU

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    It's the media who always speculates, they don't harass Juve players about their renewals I wonder why.

I am sure our players laugh about this BS.
    I was thinking that today. If Douglas Costa played for us could you imagine the abuse he would be receiving for poor performances, just look at perisic for example. Costa has 0 goals and 0 assists I believe, has he been getting half as much criticism?

20. Thanks (2): MVD, Toninu

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    I was thinking that today. If Douglas Costa played for us could you imagine the abuse he would be receiving for poor performances, just look at perisic for example. Costa has 0 goals and 0 assists I believe, has he been getting half as much criticism?
    Stats say 2 assists though.

Winning masks poor performance. If the team wins most of the matches, no one cares if a players played bad or missed chances. On the other hand, if team losing points, fans will use microscope to look for someone to blame. Look at Handa you will see clearer example.

22. Thanks (2): forzainter257, varmin

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Bought a shirt with his name on the back about 2 days before all this started, so if he goes you can all blame me as the jinx anyway
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Bought a shirt with his name on the back about 2 days before all this started, so if he goes you can all blame me as the jinx anyway
    we will.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

26. Thanks (3): GenDire, MVD, YoramG

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    yes it does. when you are a millionaire, it doesn't really make a difference to earn 5, 7 or 9. you're filthy rich anyway.
    Completely false. The correct number is always this one: MORE.

For the Italian/ Calabro speakers. All my thoughts are summed up in this video.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    I really feel like the media are having a field day!
    Not saying wanda is acting the right way but people are way overreacting and the media is using it to sell fucken papers.

I mean what has really happened here? Except for some Social media Bs tweets and a couple of articles that take everything to the next level.
    It s a bit of a merry go round fans get annoyed with her for posting shit, the media picks it up and makes it even bigger, fans go even crayzer wanda realises that she get the attention she wanted and she posts some other BS and it fucken starts over again.
    Do i like it no but i also dont think it s a reason to get rid of Icardi.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post

For the Italian/ Calabro speakers. All my thoughts are summed up in this video.
    i hate this guy tbh, i even prefer "Il Maestro, Il Maestro,Il Maestro" sometimes

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    If it comes to losing either Icardi or Skriniar then bye bye Icardi... You can set up a team differently, more dynamic and u don't need a box predator to score a lot...Not that we score a lot anyway
    Also I think we play more dynamic with Keita and Lautaro than with Icardi lol and we open up defences easier
    It happened against Napoli, Empoli as of recently
    Now bash me all you want...
    While a CB like Skriniar... There is no one like him out there and he acts more of a captain for Inter than Icardi on and off the pitch.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

32. Thanks (3): ElDuccio, forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    If it comes to losing either Icardi or Skriniar then bye bye Icardi... You can set up a team differently, more dynamic and u don't need a box predator to score a lot...Not that we score a lot anyway
    Also I think we play more dynamic with Keita and Lautaro than with Icardi lol and we open up defences easier
    It happened against Napoli, Empoli as of recently
    Now bash me all you want...
    While a CB like Skriniar... There is no one like him out there and he acts more of a captain for Inter than Icardi on and off the pitch.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    That's like what im saying for years. Remember when we had players like Palacio, Cassano, Guarin, we still managed to score 60-70 goals in a Serie A season. Playing with Icardi means also to have the right players arround him. It's not guaranteed that he will score more goals or make more assists.
    Like Napoli without Higuain. Even without him, they still scored a lot.

#IcardiOut