View Poll Results: Predict how Icardi's Inter career will go

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

26 10.40%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

31 12.40%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

100 40.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

50 20.00%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

20 8.00%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

11 4.40%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 0.80%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.40%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

3 1.20%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

6 2.40%
Page 588 of 588 FirstFirst ... 88488538578585586587588
Results 11,741 to 11,748 of 11748

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Vieri, Baggio

Austria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt90 View Post
    He's been linked to Bayern as a Lewandowski replacement, can't see any way it happens Bayern golden era has gone. They are extremely tight and why swap Milan for Munich ...
    They have more money, a better team, the chance to win a title in Munich is 99%, the will play in CL for the next 100 years, the city is much more worth living etc.

But I don't think this will happen because Lewandowski will stay and as a back-up striker he's too expensive (and I doubt he's interested in this position).

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Scotland

My main point was Bayern would never pay close to the transfer fee required, they need well north of 100 , at least 2 and a half times their transfer record.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by mexican_azzurri View Post
    Every player of Argentina Squad in russia are talking to the media about Higuain and one more chance to be with the team. I think that Icardi and Maxi issue is already excuse to keep Higuain againts a better and younger striker like Icardi, i can be wrong but we will see in the next International Break.
    I am not surprised they are... Even I think Higuain should be in the squad. In current squad, Icardi is out with injury and for some reason Higuain is still not picked. Its silly. Argentina usually take 6 strikers in their squad. IMO Messi, Icardi, Dybala, Higuain and Aguero pick themselves, and the coach can decide who is the 6th striker.

Why would you leave any of these behind in favour of someone like Benedetto or Pavon? Argentina always fuck things up, like last WC when they took Palacio and Lavezzi over Icardi and Tevez. Or when in 2006 they took Scaloni over Javier Zanetti

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I am not surprised they are... Even I think Higuain should be in the squad. In current squad, Icardi is out with injury and for some reason Higuain is still not picked. Its silly. Argentina usually take 6 strikers in their squad. IMO Messi, Icardi, Dybala, Higuain and Aguero pick themselves, and the coach can decide who is the 6th striker.

Why would you leave any of these behind in favour of someone like Benedetto or Pavon? Argentina always fuck things up, like last WC when they took Palacio and Lavezzi over Icardi and Tevez. Or when in 2006 they took Scaloni over Javier Zanetti
    While i agree with your point for the last WC palacio and lavezzi Imho were still better then 21 year old maurito. Also if i remember right Palacio was still our best goal scorer that season and Icardi was not our main striker and it s only the season after that where he really showed what he s capable off.
    Last edited by Adriano@10; 11 Nov 17 at 15:12.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Old name
    the dude

Mexico

To this day it bugs me and fucks up my mood how they screwed Zanetti with 2 world cups.... fuck those mothefuckers. I dont know how could Zanetti forgive them, i would never be able to, never.

It doesnt matter who argentina have in attack, their midfield and defence are shit. Egypt kind of shit, or Korea, or - well you got the point.
    reggaeton made me do it

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Cre

Mexico

One thing is true: both (messi and icardi) choice was argentina over spain/italy. Their lives could be so different but the passion was in control over common sense.
    We dont make football, Nosotros hacemos Fútbol!

Fav. Player
    Murillo

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by mexican_azzurri View Post
    One thing is true: both (messi and icardi) choice was argentina over spain/italy. Their lives could be so different but the passion was in control over common sense.
    How Argentina is 100x Better then Italy and has a easier road to qualify. Before 2010 Spain was the ultimate chock arrest. Still right now are super over rated.

Players pick Italy/Spain over Argentina/Brazil because they know they won’t play or have the same length NT careers. Only Italians players that would start for Argentina are the goalies. Argentina sucks because they have a shit federation and their former legends have too much say on the team. Like Maradona basically black listing Icardi

Look I really really dislike Argentina but to say a player not picking them over a Euro country is stupid
    can we stop buying fking MFs!!!

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane The Virgin View Post
    Egypt kind of shit
    Fuck you pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.