View Poll Results: Predict how Icardi's Inter career will go

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

26 10.40%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

31 12.40%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

100 40.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

50 20.00%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

20 8.00%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

11 4.40%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 0.80%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.40%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

3 1.20%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

6 2.40%
Page 529 of 529 FirstFirst ... 29429479519526527528529
Results 10,561 to 10,575 of 10575

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Icagagbia

Albania

74 Most Diverse Poster
    Though Spalleti likes to plays Dzeko, who is more similar to Icardi than Eder.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

2. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Though Spalleti likes to plays Dzeko, who is more similar to Icardi than Eder.
    He plays those who are most in form he doesn't do favouritism...I predict some players could be butthurt this way

4. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Imho spalletti is gonna play who ever he sees the most fit to perform. He showed with dzeko that he can handle a striker similar to icardi and that he can get the best out of such a striker.

That being said i dont give two shits if Icardi or Eder will start under spalletti as long as we win and play decent football he can start fucking rano as a striker for all i care.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

6. Thanks (3): morrisama, Pimpin, thatdude

Poland

Icardi: 'Mancini changed my game'

ye? dint notice
    they dont listen,

Fav. Player
    FuckAllOfThem
    Old name
    icardiscores

Yugoslavia

91 Forum Supporter Most Pessimistic Member
    The most meaningful interview with Mauro Icardi. A true statement of love ...
    "Everyone knows I'm a fan of Inter and that is very important for me. I want to play here, I've always said since the first day I came here in Milan. We hope to win all year round, hope to get started right away Well to give some joy to our fans. "

everybody knows I'M a sucker for such words...who is our most paid player? He should be just for saying just that...the other's don't say that ever...even if it's for good PR,the other don't even bother doing that,so he deserves to be captain
    I forgive him for past transgressions,might have overreacted previously with some statements...he is an ok lad I guess and he is getting better and better on the pitch

9. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    "Everyone knows I'm a fan of Inter and that is very important for me. I want to play here, I've always said since the first day I came here in Milan. We hope to win all year round, hope to get started right away Well to give some joy to our fans. "

everybody knows I'M a sucker for such words...who is our most paid player? He should be just for saying just that...the other's don't say that ever...even if it's for good PR,the other don't even bother doing that,so he deserves to be captain
    I forgive him for past transgressions,might have overreacted previously with some statements...he is an ok lad I guess and he is getting better and better on the pitch
    Awwww cute. Enough to change your name back (AGAIN)?

11. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

47 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post

Listen JJM, don't judge a player by the words he speaks. Judge them by the actions they make away from all that PR, we've seen this shit time and time again. You have to understand that football is more business like now more than ever, Icardi is the face of this team. Did you consider that maybe you're feeling different because his loud mouth wife is quiet for now? Or he has to become invested because he is the "captain"? Just Something to think about, anyways he has done a lot to change my opinion of him over the past year, I certainly like the glimpses of flair he added to his overall game.

Honestly can't think of any striker we could get in his place without paying a monumental fee for, thus HE MUST NOT BE SOLD. If we add a very good and efficient support striker, I believe it will cover all his limitations and make him so much more deadly! We honestly need him to get accustomed to playing with a striker up front. Hopefully the national team call-up and set-up will show how it could work.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

i don't trust him and i probably never will. he doesn't have the right mindset. i'm not saying he is not a serious guy, but he's not focused on the match for the whole duration of it.

he could be a world beater almost on the level of cristiano ronaldo. but it will never happen.

while we are talking with mourinho for perisic, let's see if he likes icardi to take ibra's place. no less than 70 though, he's already stealing perisic.

edit: not 70, make it 90. they have the money, so cough it up like you did for pogba. i love it when you mention us, Josè, but that can't be used as a discount ticket.
    Last edited by firmino; Today at 09:53.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    sellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellsellse llsellsellsellsellsellsellsell

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Agreed, after done selling Brozovic and Perisic, let's also sell Icardi. Next on the list are Gag, Mario, Gabigol, D'Ambrosio, Murillo, Handa, lets sell the whole team and buy a new one, because it worked wonders with us few years ago when we did that, right?

Ohh and lets keep Medel, Candreva and Nagatomo, they're the core of the team. Cuz you know they worth nothing so lets not bother to sell them until their contracts is up.
    Forza Inter

16. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    JZ Recoba Adri

England

any one should be sold who does not want to play with Heart.... I don't give a FUCK who ever they are ,
    if the shirts means nothing GTFO ... simples

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Lol two good Eder performances in NOTHING games and yous want to sell icardi. No thanks.

Japan

Two fucking games when things don't matter anymore and suddenly Eder is 10x better than Icardi

20. Thanks (1): Candreva Crosses

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Agreed, after done selling Brozovic and Perisic, let's also sell Icardi. Next on the list are Gag, Mario, Gabigol, D'Ambrosio, Murillo, Handa, lets sell the whole team and buy a new one, because it worked wonders with us few years ago when we did that, right?

Ohh and lets keep Medel, Candreva and Nagatomo, they're the core of the team. Cuz you know they worth nothing so lets not bother to sell them until their contracts is up.
    to be fair, the issue isnt selling players, it's who you sign to replace them. Where we went wrong is signing shite like Palombo, Rocchi, Zarate. Not the sales of the players originally.

Culture can be a dangeorus thing. Just one or two senior players from 'bad culture', left behind, can spread it as the new culture of a team. You need to understand personalities and dynamics to decide who you need to keep, to prevent instilling toxic cultures.

Barca realised this when they got rid of Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Deco, etc. It was time to instill a new culture and get rid of some of their most dominant personalities

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Lol two good Eder performances in NOTHING games and yous want to sell icardi. No thanks.
    I've been saying to sell him for a while.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.