View Poll Results: Predict how Icardi's Inter career will go

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

26 10.40%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

31 12.40%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

100 40.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

50 20.00%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

20 8.00%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

11 4.40%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 0.80%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.40%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

3 1.20%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

6 2.40%
Page 664 of 727 FirstFirst ... 164564614654661662663664665666667674714 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,280 of 14534

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Even 10 years ago i was never a fan of Benzema [& Higuain for that mater]. I am glad those 2 along with Di Maria never came here, we were always rumored to them at some point.

Even back then i always liked Palacio from his Boca days and Milito came on my radar after the 6-1 against Real.

Oddly enough my fav strikers have all played for Inter..

Ronaldo, Baggio, Vieri, Batistuta, Crespo, Milito

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Benzema is not bad but he's not a player for Real Madrid. He can perform once every 10 games with brilliance but that's about it. He's not Inter material either. The only fanbase that should celebrate for signing him is probably something like Genoa. But he'd bankrupt them.

3. Thanks (2): K.I., Nothing

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Benzema is not bad but he's not a player for Real Madrid. He can perform once every 10 games with brilliance but that's about it. He's not Inter material either. The only fanbase that should celebrate for signing him is probably something like Genoa. But he'd bankrupt them.
    WHAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    WHAT
    What?

I said "celebrate for signing him". He can be useful for a number of teams, including Inter probably. He'd be solid next to Icardi I guess, unless he disappears at times. But if he's branded as a star or superstar, well, he's not one for Inter. And most teams have great strikers so they don't really need him either, especially for more than they have to throw at him.

I think he has a few excellent characteristics but some very bad ones that don't mix well with his good ones. I don't agree that he's "awful for Real Madrid" but they could definitely upgrade him. He's a good fit with CR7 but that's about it.

At this stage, players like Bale, Benzema, Di Maria etc are more liabilities than assets. The economic side of football is often neglected. Which team can be made better at the moment if they have to sacrifice 30-60 % of their salary budget to sign one of them?

Italy

I wouldn't be so harsh on Benzema as he was a great forward in his heyday, but I agree that right now he shouldn't be Real Madrid's #9. In fact, I think the only reason he's still a starter for them, is that he's Ronaldo's best friend (along with Marcelo). I could think of at least ten players who would be better suited than him to lead Real Madrid's attack.
    Icardi's not one of them, by the way. Not because he's not good enough, but rather because he's simply not their kind of player (i.e. flashy, technically gifted, etc...)

Fav. Player
    Pupi's haircomb

United States

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    If Benzema would play more selfishly, he’d easily be scoring 30 goals a year. That’s the whole reason he’s still at RM, he compliments Ronaldo so well. He’s always looking to set up for Ronaldo. He’s an excellent passer/playmaker for a CF. I’m not sure many top CFs would be willing to sign with RM for that same role.

Benzema on any other club would shine a lot more for his scoring capabilities. “Not Inter material..” lol if only we’d be so lucky have a chance at signing the guy.

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Lmao. If we had Benzema, we'd probably be guaranteed CL at this point. He wouldn't shit his pants against Sassuolo.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

9. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Lmao. If we had Benzema, we'd probably be guaranteed CL at this point. He wouldn't shit his pants against Sassuolo.
    You're kidding right? We wouldn't be close to a champions league spot cause he shits himself with the best team in the world behind him.

11. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Serbia

Come on, its crazy to say Benzema would not be star in this Inter roster. He is difference maker and every coach in the world would like to have Icardi - Benzema in their attack. That would be one of the strongest pairs in the world. Its silly not to respect player like Benzema!

13. Thanks (1): Zlatan4life

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Croatia

31 Forum Supporter
    I dont think you people watch madrid enough
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Inter ready €180m Icardi clause
    By Football Italia staff

Inter are ready to offer Mauro Icardi a new contract worth €8m per year with a release clause set at €180m, it’s reported.

The Nerazzurri are eager to lock down their star centre-forward and captain after interest from the likes of Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Manchester United.

According to FCInterNews, the proposal being lined up would run to 2023 and earn him €8m per year in wages.

The release clause would also be increased from €120m to €180m.

If Inter again miss out on the Champions League, then Icardi’s future would be in doubt for both his own ambitions and for their Financial Fair Play situation.
    "After Inter it's difficult to think of anything better" - Walter Sabatini

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

They are insane. Who would possibly match that release clause?!
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Serbia

I hope no one! I would like to see Mauro finishing his career at Inter. Sounds like a fairy tale but its free to dream...

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    They are insane. Who would possibly match that release clause?!
    the same who matched neymars

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Croatia

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    the same who matched neymars
    Or Madrid

One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

Upping Mauro's wage to 8 million seems ridiculous buuuuut it makes sense from a transfer stand point I think. This way he remains the highest paid in the team while also allowing us to offer wages of 5/6/7 million to quality players to lure them here. Problems arise however when people like Perisic/Rafinha/Brozovic/etc. then start wondering why they aren't getting paid as much, and start asking for raises. Ah well, 180 seems more than fair for Mauro in this climate.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Croatia

31 Forum Supporter
    Remember when Thohir wanted a wage cap of 3 million? Fun times

Italy

Why do we keep including release clauses in our players' contracts in the first place? How long will it take before someone breaks the bank again, thus "forcing" us to recalibrate Icardi's clause (and his wages) accordingly?
    If he loves Inter as much as he claims, he can renounce his clause altogether.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

One thing you should remember Icardi given up half of his image right to Inter which is equal with 5 mil at 2 years ago, Im sure it worth more than that now. If any other player have marketing value as much as him, Im sure Inter wouldnt have a problem to give them a hefty check.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by iThrowRocksAtBlindKids View Post
    If Benzema would play more selfishly, he’d easily be scoring 30 goals a year. That’s the whole reason he’s still at RM, he compliments Ronaldo so well. He’s always looking to set up for Ronaldo. He’s an excellent passer/playmaker for a CF. I’m not sure many top CFs would be willing to sign with RM for that same role.

Benzema on any other club would shine a lot more for his scoring capabilities. “Not Inter material..” lol if only we’d be so lucky have a chance at signing the guy.
    So he missed mutliple sitters per gme because he s looking to assist ronaldo?

Please watch any two real games this season and explain again how he does not suck for a cf
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti