View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

179 76.50%
  • No

55 23.50%
Page 1238 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 2387381138118812281235123612371238123912401241 ... LastLast
Results 24,741 to 24,760 of 24872

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    So basically PSG is offering only 50M if the bonus is hard to achieve. Pricks.

Marotta must stand firm and tell them theres max 5M discount. Let them pay in 2 parts. This year and next.

We should only agree with bonuses if the clause to not sell to other italian club meaning Rubentus gets extended to loans too. Paratici is 99% thinking of loaning Icardi to avoid paying premium. What they want is Dybala-Icardi-Ronaldo trio, could be lethal tbh.
    Yeah we need to make sure that all those kind of clauses are air-tight. Like sell-on clauses etc. PSG got fucked when Betis sold Lo Celso to Spurs, PSG had percentage of the transfer fee but Spurs loaned Lo Celso for a big loan fee or something and the actual transfer fee is much lower, resulting PSG netting much less than they "should".

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah we need to make sure that all those kind of clauses are air-tight. Like sell-on clauses etc. PSG got fucked when Betis sold Lo Celso to Spurs, PSG had percentage of the transfer fee but Spurs loaned Lo Celso for a big loan fee or something and the actual transfer fee is much lower, resulting PSG netting much less than they "should".
    The loan fee usually is also part of the % clauses.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Sky, Inter are going to reject PSG offer as it deemed too low. They're waiting for an offer closer to 70m option.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's interesting dynamics around this deal. There is a possibility PSG loses Icardi after May when the option ends. And they kind of need him. As Cavani is going and even if he stays, they cannot keep relying on 33 year old as their main striker. So Leo is playing with fire here. I can see Juve going after him in Jube/July. Real isn't out of the question either, even Atletico is a possibility if Cavani signs for Inter.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I don't get why the fuck we even insert such an option as it seems that they do not have any intention to respect it?
    Ok, Inter did something similar with Rafinha but back then we don't have money enough to spend on him. PSG have a lots of cash, spending billions for every other player but they now trying to low ball us. Fuck them. If they don't want to pay 70mln for Icardi, Napoli will do.

6. Thanks (1): eduzee

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Well Napoli won't pay 70m€ now when they weren't willng to do that year ago either.

But yeah, we shouldn't give them any discount at this point. To me, the pressure is on them, they have the privilege to sign the player with the option price for two weeks. After that it will be the market value. Which can be lower if no other club is interested and PSG can keep low balling us, or same or higher if Icardi accepts other destinations too. It's high stakes game for Leonardo and I'm not sure has he read the situation correctly. He quite well might have and we end up selling Icardi for less, but that is really vague at this point.

Canada

I just don't see Icardi working at Atletico. Atletico are a team who dont create many clear cut chances for their strikers. Generally their forwards are player who have the ability to pick up the ball from midfield and start counter attacks. Morata can do that (although he has many other weaknesses) and D.Costa could do that when he was in his prime. You have to work really hard to be a striker in their system. I just don't see Icardi working there at all.

Ideally PSG would sign him and he would be ok going there.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    I just don't see Icardi working at Atletico. Atletico are a team who dont create many clear cut chances for their strikers.
    He'll feel right at home then.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    I just don't see Icardi working at Atletico. Atletico are a team who dont create many clear cut chances for their strikers. Generally their forwards are player who have the ability to pick up the ball from midfield and start counter attacks. Morata can do that (although he has many other weaknesses) and D.Costa could do that when he was in his prime. You have to work really hard to be a striker in their system. I just don't see Icardi working there at all.

Ideally PSG would sign him and he would be ok going there.
    I disagree strongly. Icardi would suit this tactic perfect. He'd be their next big striker to sell to PL since we're to dumb to sell stars or trash for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

11. Thanks (2): dax21, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Apparently Chelsea are ready to pay 70m if PSG don't take up the option. Hopefully this makes Inter's stance stronger and will force PSG to cough up the dough.

I can see upto 5 clubs for whom this is a good deal (PSG, Chelsea, Man Utd, Atletico and Juve). I think a 70m deal will be done this summer, unless Wandito starts rejecting offers.

13. Thanks (4): Adriano, eduzee, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Man fuck 70m. If PSG doesn't buy him we better want more money from the other teams especially PL teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

15. Thanks (2): Adriano, MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Apparently Chelsea are ready to pay 70m if PSG don't take up the option. Hopefully this makes Inter's stance stronger and will force PSG to cough up the dough.

I can see upto 5 clubs for whom this is a good deal (PSG, Chelsea, Man Utd, Atletico and Juve). I think a 70m deal will be done this summer, unless Wandito starts rejecting offers.
    Is Mauro willing to consider a move to England? If not, then that idea is already dead.

17. Thanks (2): Il Drago, thatdude

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I disagree strongly. Icardi would suit this tactic perfect. He'd be their next big striker to sell to PL since we're to dumb to sell stars or trash for that matter.
    You think Icardi is a perfect fit as a counter attacking striker? Will have to disagree, I'd say Icardi is anything but good at that.

19. Thanks (1): javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    Branca

Italy

Icardi to Chelsea done deal.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAlNIUvh...mpaign=loading

Look at what she's drinking.

21. Thanks (2): Adriano, GenDire

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Ausilio View Post
    Icardi to Chelsea done deal.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAlNIUvh...mpaign=loading

Look at what she's drinking.
    What is she drinking? Coffee with a lot of milk? Tea with milk? That Argentine drink?

23. Thanks (2): eduzee, MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Cannot wait to have them gone
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Some footmercato reporter (France football paper) tweets that PSG and Inter is close to agreement for Icardi with the figure around 60m€.

https://twitter.com/Santi_J_FM/statu...11746728603648

That's a disappointment for me if there is even no bonuses added to that figure.

Really, super shitty time to sell. Hopefully it will be at least a bit higher.

26. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Price drop from 70M option to 60M.

Icardi's wage upped from 8M to 10M.

Sounds like we agreed to pay Icardi to never return to Appiano.

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    tbh prices across the market have dropped, a small hit on icardi will pay itself off in terms of cheaper players being available elsewhere. In particular some of the bigger clubs like Barca might have to do quite a lot of selling to raise money, because of their high run costs overall.

30. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Nicolo Schira: PSG are in very advanced talks with Inter to buy Mauro Icardi on a permanent deal. Leonardo has offered €55M+bonuses. Inter want €60M without bonuses. For him is ready 4-years contract with a wages of €10M a year. Last details to finalize the deal by May 31st
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

32. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, thatdude