View Poll Results: Predict how Icardi's Inter career will go

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)

26 10.40%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

31 12.40%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

100 40.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

50 20.00%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

20 8.00%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

11 4.40%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 0.80%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.40%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

3 1.20%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

6 2.40%
Page 721 of 721 FirstFirst ... 221621671711718719720721
Results 14,401 to 14,414 of 14414

Thread: Mauro Icardi

United States

25 minutes left until his clause expires.

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Italy

4. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Jnr, MVD, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Wanda: "Argentina, Icardi is the best 9 that you have"
    Speaking to Gente, Wanda Nara, the wife and agent of Mauro Icardi, once again comments on her husband’s exclusion from the World Cup in Russia.

“It was no surprise to him that Sampaoli did not invite him to the World Cup because there were other players who deserved to say goodbye to the Seleccion by playing in their final World Cup. They were bad obviously. They now need a coach with character, one that is not influenced when he makes choices. We all want Argentina to be world champion.

“I told Sampaoli that Mauro is the best 9 that Argentina has. But he is also one that can change the squad in a positive way. He is a leader, captain and has positive personality.”

Source: Gente
    lol savages
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Wanda and her big mouth are the two main reasons why Icardi wasn't at the World Cup... She has to understand that with comments like these she is not making Icardi any popular in the Argie dressing room.

7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Anne Marie, MVD

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Not as big as Maradona and Sampaoli mouth, both are failed Argentina can suck they dick if they wanna continues their bad spell.,

9. Thanks (1): SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Gagliardini

Ecuador

say what you want about wanda. but she's spot on there

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Wanda and her big mouth are the two main reasons why Icardi wasn't at the World Cup... She has to understand that with comments like these she is not making Icardi any popular in the Argie dressing room.
    There's nothing wrong with her statement if we're being honest.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Macedonia

It would be hilarious if he left after I just ordered his jersey.

Friendship ended with Icardi. Now Lutaro is my best friend.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Her statement is spot on. I said before the WC that all the players that were in previous WCs shouldn't have been selected except of Messi.
    Last edited by K.I.; 18 Jul 18 at 17:25.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

CONFESSIONS - Meanwhile, Wanda spoke about their relationship in Argentina. "“Mauro fell in love with me as a person. Physical appearance can change but personality remains the same. Why did I fall in love with him? He is different from everyone. He loves his children, he likes being at home, he has pure feelings. He is sincere, loyal, faithful and strong.”

People who want them get break up is beyond me when they really meant to each other. Definitely the iconic Romeo and Juliet of this generation, badass bitchrs couples like bonnie an clyde, the JJM x Spallo romance of FIF.

17. Thanks (1): Zoro

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    When my inner kid likes to imagine things

Shit doesnt happen

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Quote Originally Posted by Zlatan4life View Post
    There's nothing wrong with her statement if we're being honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    Her statement is spot on. I said before the WC that all the players that were in previous WCs shouldn't have been selected instead of Messi.
    I did not say she is wrong, what she said is true. Its just stupid to say it, and that doesn't help Icardi's cause. At times like this, its best to be mature and diplomatic and either say positive things about the future or just stay quiet...

Imagine if Icardi was a RB and she was talking about Zanetti (instead of Messi, Aguero, etc). I would feel quite annoyed. For no reason, Wanda may have created friction with Icardi's future team mates and possible coaching staff & fans as well. Its a pointless statement which does not help in any way.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I did not say she is wrong, what she said is true. Its just stupid to say it, and that doesn't help Icardi's cause. At times like this, its best to be mature and diplomatic and either say positive things about the future or just stay quiet...

Imagine if Icardi was a RB and she was talking about Zanetti (instead of Messi, Aguero, etc). I would feel quite annoyed. For no reason, Wanda may have created friction with Icardi's future team mates and possible coaching staff & fans as well. Its a pointless statement which does not help in any way.
    Saying she is stupid to say it is ur opinion, i dont think its stupid neither does she, thats the truth and she was entitled to say it. It may or may not help is cause, u saying it doesn't is also ur opinion. The guy was left out for no reason out of the biggest stage in international football. As a footballer i am sure he wanted to a starter there, let alone just be part of the squad. And footballing wise he actually could have helped that team. Also what times like these? after he has been left out? it wont get worse than that for him.

Zanetti would be the first one to say that he did bad and he would accept any comments or any future selections. You even suggested that her comments were the reason that he wasnt selected for the world cup.

If you want a chance to do good at international level, u pick ur best players, this is not the first time Argentina has done this, Martinez did it with Naingollan and there are other examples, all these coaches are fucking themselves for no reason.

EDIT

Also a lot of times players and agents get asked these questions, they are damned if they give honest answers and damned if they dont, if her comments are the basis that FA or the coach, Messi or whoever picked the team exclude him then they need to re-evaluate their choices and decision making.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Saying she is stupid to say it is ur opinion, i dont think its stupid neither does she, thats the truth and she was entitled to say it. It may or may not help is cause, u saying it doesn't is also ur opinion.
    Of course its my opinion, who else's opinion do you think I would post?

If you want a chance to do good at international level, u pick ur best players, this is not the first time Argentina has done this, Martinez did it with Naingollan and there are other examples, all these coaches are fucking themselves for no reason.
    We have a difference of opinion here, I don't think World Cup success is just about picking the best players, its more about selecting & developing a great team spirit where everyone is pulling in the same direction. You don't want locker room clans or infighting within the team. So a coach's choices could be influenced to maintain harmony in the locker room. This is where Wanda's comments may hurt Icardi. Sometimes its better to be diplomatic and magnanimous rather then blurt out the truth as you see it, thats all I am saying.

Also, I watched every Argie game and I am kinda glad Icardi didn't go to that circus. They failed because their teamwork was non-existent and were too reliant on individual play, just like most Argie teams of recent times. I doubt Icardi could have made much of a difference, they struggled to create chances or control the games.