View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

119 78.81%
  • No

32 21.19%
Page 1004 of 1011 FirstFirst ... 45049049549941001100210031004100510061007 ... LastLast
Results 20,061 to 20,080 of 20215

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    What Wanda wants is Inter to say they want to get rid of Icardi, or at least give that impression. That would put her in a better position to dictate the new club & transfer fees (lower transfer fee means higher wages for Icardi).
    Does she really need to do any of this? Everybody and their grandmas was/is thinking we want to sell him since that captain strapping.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Apparently Conte likes Icardi but Suning want's to sell him.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Apparently Conte likes Icardi but Suning* want's to sell him.
    *Marotta

4. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    So the latest rumour is that Icardi, Conte & Wanda have already met. Conte says he has the characteristics he is looking for, so he would like him to stay. This does NOT exclude Dzeko coming in, as the club won`t risk depending soley on Icardi.
    Icardi also wants to stay, lifestyle reasons and blabla. Wandita is asking for 7m + bonuses/season.

I guess the club will listen to offers and if nobody bids what we expect, we might be forced to extend.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

6. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

So this guy stays in the end and we buy another striker to play over Martinez? This would be one of the dumbest things this club does, but nothing surprises me anymore. Gotta stick with Martinez. Show these 2 the door at seasons end.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    So the latest rumour is that Icardi, Conte & Wanda have already met. Conte says he has the characteristics he is looking for, so he would like him to stay. This does NOT exclude Dzeko coming in, as the club won`t risk depending soley on Icardi.
    Icardi also wants to stay, lifestyle reasons and blabla. Wandita is asking for 7m + bonuses/season.

I guess the club will listen to offers and if nobody bids what we expect, we might be forced to extend.
    You shouldn't believe everything that guy on Youtube says

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Lol if Icardi did that, I would bet that his team mates wouldn't let him into the dressing room.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Watching him play last night made me really sad. He was only a shadow of the player he was only months ago. I don't know who's most to blame about it and i am not interested in finding out but all the parties (Icardi/Wanda, Spalletti and Marotta) managed the situation terribly. If we don't get a decent offer from him in the summer, hopefully Conte can bring back the player Icardi was till last season.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

11. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Watching him play last night made me really sad. He was only a shadow of the player he was only months ago. I don't know who's most to blame about it and i am not interested in finding out but all the parties (Icardi/Wanda, Spalletti and Marotta) managed the situation terribly. If we don't get a decent offer from him in the summer, hopefully Conte can bring back the player Icardi was till last season.
    I honestly thought exactly the same thing yesterday. He's a total shadow of himself. He's not a real threat like he was used to be, no matter how much our attack sucked and was not able to provide service to him.

Also very good point in my opinion too that it's not fruitful to find someone to blame for this situation. Everyone knows Icardi's abilities so it's up to the management to try to find the correct solution. I feel that they will sell at 80m€ if offer arrives (maybe not Juve with that offer, I don't know). Because it can be that the captaincy meant a lot to Icardi and now that he's not the captain, not the big name, the king of Milano and whatever, it maybe drags him down. He doesn't seem to be as urgent or "in the game" for the lack of better word to describe my feeling of his playing. So selling might be the correct call, even for that kind of price.

I hope Atletico gets rid of Griezmann and Costa, they will be sitting with a lot of money (from Griezmann sale) and we could dump Icardi there for a good price.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I think that's mostly because of the lack of good service, he really depends off of goodwill of whoever is on the wing, and we all know what happened earlier this year.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Boys, the time when we could sell Icardi over 100m are over!
    This year took a big toll of his value! His last goal at Meazza was at 15 fucking December!

16. Thanks (2): dax21, vex

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Maybe propose a swap with Diego Costa plus good amount of that Griezman money Atletico will get? That will be like killing 3 birds with one stone:

- getting rid of Icardi at good price
    - getting a dangerous replacement, like literally dangerous
    - no Conte at Inter, Costa might kill him

18. Thanks (1): GenDire

Aaland

A lot has been written about Conte playing "his" 3 man defence here.But that will also mean he will play Icardi with another strker up front right?And that is something we all want to see and a lot of us believe Icardi will be very good if paired with a good striker upfront.This is if those rumours about Conte having spoken to Icardi and wanting him to stay are true.

But Icardi most definitely doesnt have half the dressing room with him and half the fans.And not being the captain will weigh upon him.Not sure if keeping him here makes sense from that perspective but its also possible Conte resurrects him by playing him with a nice creative forward upfront.You know the "Eder" to Icardi's "Graziano Pelle" .

[The fans can be won over with goals and half that dressing room could be shipped out ]

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

griezman said goodbye to atletico, now they want icardi or dybala

#InterIsGone

antijinx

21. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    griezman said goodbye to atletico, now they want icardi or dybala
    I hear it's both that they want.

Diego Costa is also leaving. Morata is probably available if there's an interested party.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

both would mean to pay more then 200M, i don't think that Atletico will spend this money

edit: they could try to insert morata... morata + money.

Conte - Morata, the comeback

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

Morata is pretty awful
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    She is just saying that Spalletti wants to send him packing.

Two possibilities out of this:
    - Saying that Spalletti is to blame for Mauro not playing/underperforming, so a coach change will see Mauro motivated again + "many coaches want him" is a correct assertion since Mourinho has made it clear he wants him (but wants to see if he's trouble first hand) and Conte is not very adamant about selling him either. So Icardi is still a selling point.

- She wants to make it clear that Icardi is not finished and can deliver, in the right environment. And if Spalletti stays, that he is leaving because of that. Spalletti puts the responsibility on Inter is pretty much the whole public debacle. She doesn't want Spalletti to say anything, she wants or is waiting for Inter's move which is to sack Spalletti and possibly renew Icardi when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    You shouldn't believe everything that guy on Youtube says

How about sources, you faggots.
    "Si chiamerŗ Internazionale, perchŤ noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

Fav. Player
    MI9, R8, IP44

United States

both would mean to pay more then 200M, i don't think that Atletico will spend this money

edit: they could try to insert morata... morata + money.

Conte - Morata, the comeback
    85 mill for Mauro or send us Thomas or Saul +30

27. Thanks (1): K.I.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    They are renewing Morata's loan and he prob aint going anywhere since they wont have any other forwards if Costa and Greizman leave.

50 - 30M + Icardi for both Greizman [he has a 120M clause] and Costa. I would do that deal. Also this would prob make Conte reject Marotta and that would prob piss him off to the point of him quitting. I like that scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Revv View Post
    85 mill for Mauro or send us Thomas or Saul +30
    Thomas / Saul + Costa would do..plus a future option for Simeone as a coach
    Last edited by K.I.; 15 May 19 at 00:13.