View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

167 75.91%
  • No

53 24.09%
Page 1034 of 1195 FirstFirst ... 3453493498410241031103210331034103510361037104410841134 ... LastLast
Results 20,661 to 20,680 of 23891

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If you are not obesophobia then yeah I would think so.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    FIGO :')

Europe

75 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Pretty sure She puts a strap on and he sucks her off

That's exactly what this is. And the way I see it, it's all Maxi's curse biting Icardi in the ass. Its karma at its finest.

At some point in his life when it's too late and he's older and wiser, he will realize what a cancer this bitch has been for his life and career. He could've have a proper sit-down with Marotta, Conte and whomever else to put all the bad blood aside and start fresh with a handshake. But no, cant do that when the bitch wife is on your shit like a damn snake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armes View Post
    Had Mazzarri been on the bench today, losing a game from 1-0 to 2-1 against Stramaccioni and Deki, he'd be photoshopped, graffittied and put on every forum urinal for the especially unwatchable second half, stupid and snail subs, tactical idiocy etc.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    the bitch wife is on your shit like a damn snake.
    Hmm...
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Its funny how many people are blaming Wanda for everything and talking about Icardi like an henpecked victim in all this. Bullshit. The player is always the main culprit, the agent/wife is at best a joint collaborator. Wanda doesn't have a big contract with Inter, Icardi does. So at the most Wanda is equally to blame as Icardi, but most likely she is less at fault. There were many, many points of time in the last season at which Icardi could have easily set things straight if he wanted to - mostly by just saying sorry. He didn't. Instead he kept on making things worse, digging a bigger hole. I blame Icardi far more than I blame Wanda. He is unprofessional and a shitty human being. Taking off his captaincy is one of the best decisions Inter have made, even if it will cost us. A captain needs to be more than just a empty shirt.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    That's exactly what this is. And the way I see it, it's all Maxi's curse biting Icardi in the ass. Its karma at its finest.

At some point in his life when it's too late and he's older and wiser, he will realize what a cancer this bitch has been for his life and career. He could've have a proper sit-down with Marotta, Conte and whomever else to put all the bad blood aside and start fresh with a handshake. But no, cant do that when the bitch wife is on your shit like a damn snake.
    Why are you blaming Wanda and acting like Icardi has no voice or say on the direction of his career? A great deal of the bad blood between the player and club could have been settled a long time ago. All it would have taken is Icardi to actually take a stand and properly convey his position to the club and fans without his wife being involved. There have been numerous junctures since he was stripped of the Captaincy and at each juncture, he has deliberately remained silent and let Wanda "represent" and speak for him.

His actions (or lack thereof) reflect the way he Captained the team and are confirmation that the club acted correctly in stripping him of the Captaincy. A real man and player would have dusted himself off and put himself at the disposal of the club to do his upmost to prove himself and prove that the club was wrong in its decision. However, Icardi sulked and things have worsened over the months to the point where he is no longer wanted by the club.

Right now, he lacks the maturity and possibly the insight to reflect on his actions and the way he has conducted himself. I hope that one day, down the track, when club and player have gone their own ways that he might think back to his time at Inter and realise that he had the world at his feet and a club and supporters that despite his past indiscretions, loved and supported him.
    #FlyEaglesFly

7. Thanks (2): PHM1605, Stefan

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Its funny how many people are blaming Wanda for everything and talking about Icardi like an henpecked victim in all this. Bullshit. The player is always the main culprit, the agent/wife is at best a joint collaborator. Wanda doesn't have a big contract with Inter, Icardi does. So at the most Wanda is equally to blame as Icardi, but most likely she is less at fault. There were many, many points of time in the last season at which Icardi could have easily set things straight if he wanted to - mostly by just saying sorry. He didn't. Instead he kept on making things worse, digging a bigger hole. I blame Icardi far more than I blame Wanda. He is unprofessional and a shitty human being. Taking off his captaincy is one of the best decisions Inter have made, even if it will cost us. A captain needs to be more than just a empty shirt.
    You're placing your views on others without taking into consideration that these others don't think like you do. I'm not saying you're wrong in the way you think, I agree with the common sentiment here also. But it's all irrelevant because that's just not how Icardi's brain operates. I mean how many times do we have to go over this? I'm bored to death of it.

You say Icardi should've done this and could've done that. That's probably what normal people would do. But at this point Icardi and Wanda have conclusively proven they are not normal people. They're low intellect Jerry Springer trash who don't have the same notions of common sensibility and discretion that normal people do. Icardi is just an overly-emotional, unreasonably-infatuated love rat with the maturity and worldview of a hormonal teenager. I have never seen a more whipped man than him. To him, it's him and Wanda against the world. Every time people criticise them, he just doubles down harder on his conviction.

To address your point more directly though, he's also clearly submissive to his wife, a 'doormat personality' when it comes to his partner. We've all seen those friends who get fucking dragged around by their girlfriends as if they were a dog on a leash. That's Icardi. Even being as critical of him as I am, I do not question for a second that most of the money-grabbing, attention-seeking behavior in the media and social media comes from Wanda - and Icardi is just a passenger. Sure, by not stopping it he is an enabler too. But the crux of it is Wanda. I don't blame her out of any desire to absolve Icardi of any guilt whatsoever, but that is my observation. I believe if Icardi was married to a normal, nice girl, things would be different because he wouldn't have this snake whispering poison into his ear. Sadly we'll never know.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Indonesia

Wanda offered the same to maxi as his agent but refused

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Bitch will be isolated by Conte, he won't be called to Conte's Training camp, individual training awaits... Persona non grata by the club and coach, hope he understands now... And he can fuck off anywhere for all I care

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yes by making the capital gains with other sales, we effectively close the Juventus door for him unless the deal is preferable for us. We don't have to sell him to Juve if we can make capital gains other way like it seems is our plan.

Then we can force the move abroad when Icardi realizes he will be a reserve striker for us (5th option).

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    They're low intellect Jerry Springer trash who don't have the same notions of common sensibility and discretion that normal people do.
    Probably the best description of things in the entire 1000+ pages long thread. Excellent post.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Marotta was asked by a journalist if icardi will be at the summer "ritiro" and he replied (literally): "next question, please".
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I could see Icardi going to MLS. The star power of being at Beckham's new team, and all that shit, is exactly the sort of thing i could see working to his ego.

If it happens, it confirms that he cares more about himself as an instagram wanker/celeb than he does as a footballer

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    Marotta was asked by a journalist if icardi will be at the summer "ritiro" and he replied (literally): "next question, please".
    Idiot alert

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by .h. View Post
    I could see Icardi going to MLS. The star power of being at Beckham's new team, and all that shit, is exactly the sort of thing i could see working to his ego.

If it happens, it confirms that he cares more about himself as an instagram wanker/celeb than he does as a footballer
    Doesn't come as a suprise to be honest. Can't recall the source right now but I remember reading a year or two ago an interview with Icardi or some kind of post that clearly stated that he doesn't really see himself playing football for a living in his 30s.

22. Thanks (2): GenDire, MVD

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Football Italia

According to La Repubblica, Mauro Icardi is preparing legal action to terminate his Inter contract due to ‘mobbing’ – bullying in the workplace.

The striker has been informed he is no longer part of their plans going forward and new Coach Antonio Conte does not want him at the pre-season training camp.

He is refusing various destinations and insisting he wants to remain at Inter, or at least go to Juventus.

Newspaper La Repubblica suggests Icardi and his wife Wanda Nara, who also acts as his agent, are lining up a potential court case against the club.

He would sue for ‘mobbing’ – a legal term referring to bullying that forces someone out of the workplace through intimidation and isolation.

If Icardi is made to train by himself away from the rest of the group, it could be a case, following the precedent set by Goran Pandev when suing Lazio for an early contract termination.

It’d effectively allow him to leave as a free agent immediately, even though his contract at San Siro runs to June 2021.

The problems all started when he was stripped of the captaincy for reasons that remain unclear and that is where he’ll begin building his case.

In turn, the club can argue Icardi refused to resume training after treatment for a knee injury that tests showed was minimal.
    So they're saying since the "mobbing" case worked out for Pandev at Lazio, there is a possibility that it could work out for Icardi. But, I suppose we still have his medical records from Feb that prove he refused to play despite being cleared by the doctors.
    Isn't that a breach of the contract? Surely that justifies having him train alone away from the team?
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

Italy

So there is this rumour Beckham wants Icardi for his team in Miami. Which is by the way the team Inter sued because of the right of use of the name "Inter".
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

25. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Football Italia

So they're saying since the "mobbing" case worked out for Pandev at Lazio, there is a possibility that it could work out for Icardi. But, I suppose we still have his medical records from Feb that prove he refused to play despite being cleared by the doctors.
    Isn't that a breach of the contract? Surely that justifies having him train alone away from the team?
    If Inter make Icardi train separately, then he has a case. But so far from everything Marotta has done, it does look like Inter have taken every precaution to be legally on the right. So I doubt Marotta will make amateur mistakes now.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

This scum disgusts me. He lost that little respect fans had for him, sadly the only club that would buy him was Chelsea which is under restrictions, and that Dybala swap looks more doable than ever.

28. Thanks (2): bjwam4, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Bullying it is. What a Little Bitch he is