View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
220. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

167 75.91%
  • No

53 24.09%
Page 1091 of 1194 FirstFirst ... 91591991104110811088108910901091109210931094110111411191 ... LastLast
Results 21,801 to 21,820 of 23866

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    It's baffling how many people disregard the massive events which happened last season. Icardi was the club's face and top player, and for most fans, one of their favourite players (along with Handa and Skriniar, at least for me).

The shit that went down, culminating in Icardi faking a long injury in a crucial part of the season, have meant that we need to sell him now if we're adopting a 'club before player' approach (which I, for one, am delighted we're doing).

You can blame Marotta, Suning, Wanda, or Icardi himself. The bottom line is, he's become untenable and the situation 12 months ago is a world apart from the current one. Ausilio has many faults, but not selling Icardi last summer isn't one of them.

2. Thanks (2): Ed., MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Zinedine Zidane on Gareth Bale:

"Bale did not play because he is very close to leaving.

"We hope he leaves soon, it would be best for everyone. We are working on his transfer to a new team."

Seems like we are not the only club who doesn't keep things internally.
    Last edited by forzainter257; 21 Jul 19 at 08:04.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

4. Thanks (2): Lionheart, MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Uhh, we don’t want Bale, not for the LWB spot.

The last thing we want is to splash 60mil to have Conte confirm he’s not the right man for the job.

I am certain if Perisic isn’t suited, no way in hell the Bale today would be.
    Dr. Marotta

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Edits came late. I posted it just to show that it's probably the common way of how to deal with players who you want to be sold. Bale with his huge appetite can go to EPL
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Edits came late. I posted it just to show that it's probably the common way of how to deal with players who you want to be sold. Bale with his huge appetite can go to EPL
    No, they do not want to sell Bale. They want to get rid of Bale and his ridiculous contract.

On the other hand, Man Utd wants to sell Lukaku. Like we want to sell Joao Mario. I don't see us talking to the press about wanting Joao Mario to leave and that he's not part of the project. Unlike Icardi and Nainggolan who we want to get rid of.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    No, they do not want to sell Bale. They want to get rid of Bale and his ridiculous contract.

On the other hand, Man Utd wants to sell Lukaku. Like we want to sell Joao Mario. I don't see us talking to the press about wanting Joao Mario to leave and that he's not part of the project. Unlike Icardi and Nainggolan who we want to get rid of.
    Yes, "get rid of" sounds more suitable for players like Bale, Icardi, Radja who are affecting the dressing room mood. I am sure there are also players who Real want to sell/get rid of, but they are just not in the priority list like Joao Mario is in our case. As far as I understood MU doesn't want to sell Lukaku, they want him to stay and be fine with 2nd striker role.

10. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

Greece

How are Icardi and Nainggolan actually affecting the dressing room mood? It's more like they irritate Marotta than anything revolving the majoirty of the other players.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

How are Icardi and Nainggolan actually affecting the dressing room mood? It's more like they irritate Marotta than anything revolving the majoirty of the other players.
    I personally don't want Radja's riddance. He improved his attitude in the 2nd part of the last season plus helped us to win the CL spot. It's the management who has zero tolerance against undisciplined players and just want to eliminate even the smallest possibilities. Radja is a potential troublemaker in terms of sticking with discipline.

Icardi, I don't have official links that you would trust to prove how he affects his teammates. If I list the things he has been doing in the past years which have been already posted here by many of us you will say "then why his teammates do not complain, all they say is it's the matter between club and him and etc". We had similar discussions before and every time we agreed to disagree

13. Thanks (2): Demenza Senile, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Nah, Inter cannot afford to keep a 5m earning player rot on the sidelines. If he's patient enough and doesn't act out he may very well return to the squad if that's his wish. It's not like Icardi has a big shot of going to the WC in 2022 with the politics that are in play and I think he's said many times that he doesn't even give a shit about football as he rarely watches it or follows the sport, as odd as that may sound to us. Also, I think he's more eager to stay out of spite towards Marotta

I'd say the odds of leaving or staying are still 50-50.
    You are Icardi's fanboy, i don't know what is the need to rub yourself in everybody's face for such a long time.

You are trying to justify Icardi's actions by all means, not thinking about the good of this club. In fact, you want this club to suffer because of this Icardi saga.

I really can't understand who's fan are you now.
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

15. Thanks (2): ForzaNerazzurro, magnesium

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    You are Icardi's fanboy, i don't know what is the need to rub yourself in everybody's face for such a long time.

You are trying to justify Icardi's actions by all means, not thinking about the good of this club. In fact, you want this club to suffer because of this Icardi saga.

I really can't understand who's fan are you now.
    The club's good is to keep it's 120+ goal scoring striker.
    The club's good is not to commit 100m on freaking Lukaku.
    The club's good is not to be run by Gobbi who don't give a shit about the club...

Maybe if you knew what the club you support is, you would understand who I'm supporting.

Conte uomo di merda

Vietnam

A clubs good is to keep Ausilio lmao.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

The club's good is to keep it's 120+ goal scoring striker.
    The club's good is not to commit 100m on freaking Lukaku.
    The club's good is not to be run by Gobbi who don't give a shit about the club...

Maybe if you knew what the club you support is, you would understand who I'm supporting.
    That 120+ scorer shat on this club a long time ago, i can't believe that you can't observe this whole situation more objectively.
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

19. Thanks (2): Jagger, syrus

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer

Strange that you are trying to elicit some feelings in us with the pathos you use. Today is 21st of July,2019, not 2014.

This club has been run by Southeast Asian/Asian people for 5 years now. Thohir was weird in a way but at least he fired gobbo Fassone (who was invited by Moratti you adore)and was smart enough to understand that Guarin/Vucinic swap is ridiculous.

Chinese,on the other hand, are fully free of any superstitions regarding allegiance to the club, the issue of club rivalry and so on. After all, this is a stupid notion introduced by stupid white laowais.

The temper tantrums you continue to throw are measly and pathetic. You are an adult, deal with it. The club you support has lost its identity about 5-6 years ago. Anything which happens now is a mere consequence. The club you "Maybe if you knew what the club you support is, you would understand who I'm supporting" are supporting is no longer relevant. Your awakening is at least three years late.
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

21. Thanks (3): Ed., InterFCAustin, Maslany

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I’ve seen some rough times on FIF in my time here, no doubt. I, myself participated on some bullshits, just like I’m participating now, and I regret it instantly when I have to argue with some of members here who I respect their opinions.
    BUT, I’ve NEVER seen this type of tensions here on fif.
    Members vs members, personal insults based on who’s saying, vs what is being said, divided groups, so many negative vibes, a dumpster fire at its peak.
    We all forget sometimes that we are all connected through the love we have for this team. We all take pride of being a fan of this team.
    We all go in delirium when we achieve something, and we all collectively go in depression when we fail.
    I think we all need to take a step back here in our approach, take 40 winks all together, and come back late August when the season start. Let’s enjoy the summer little better, relax little bit, and have some positive attitude towards next season.
    See y’all in August/September , and I hope each and every one of us, gonna feel much better once the season start, and I hope we all have something to enjoy and look forward to next season.
    Cheers.

Fav. Player
    Rafinha

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    I’ve seen some rough times on FIF in my time here, no doubt. I, myself participated on some bullshits, just like I’m participating now, and I regret it instantly when I have to argue with some of members here who I respect their opinions.
    BUT, I’ve NEVER seen this type of tensions here on fif.
    Members vs members, personal insults based on who’s saying, vs what is being said, divided groups, so many negative vibes, a dumpster fire at its peak.
    We all forget sometimes that we are all connected through the love we have for this team. We all take pride of being a fan of this team.
    We all go in delirium when we achieve something, and we all collectively go in depression when we fail.
    I think we all need to take a step back here in our approach, take 40 winks all together, and come back late August when the season start. Let’s enjoy the summer little better, relax little bit, and have some positive attitude towards next season.
    See y’all in August/September , and I hope each and every one of us, gonna feel much better once the season start, and I hope we all have something to enjoy and look forward to next season.
    Cheers.
    Couldnt agree more, amen!

24. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, syrus

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Lovely story about the Icardashians

"I am in Ibiza, a restaurant, I am Interista until I die, I see a person with a little hat next to a blonde, I immediately recognize them Icardi and Wanda, I fluster them and ask them for a picture saying I'm an Interista, the answer is no we have to go to eat, you can be as angry as you want, but if you meet an enthusiastic 18-year-old despite the situation to see you, take a picture.
    These are not Interisti ... Always love them/Amala sempre "

How disgusted you make me! GTFO FROM MILANO!

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Lovely story about the Icardashians

"I am in Ibiza, a restaurant, I am Interista until I die, I see a person with a little hat next to a blonde, I immediately recognize them Icardi and Wanda, I fluster them and ask them for a picture saying I'm an Interista, the answer is no we have to go to eat, you can be as angry as you want, but if you meet an enthusiastic 18-year-old despite the situation to see you, take a picture.
    These are not Interisti ... Always love them/Amala sempre "

How disgusted you make me! GTFO FROM MILANO!
    I don't think that poster is interista either if he asked for a picture with the Icardashians. A true interista would have just clicked their picture and used it to make ironic memes.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

From what i heard it will be Napoli at the end. I still would like a swap with Insigne. If we should not get Lukaku we can play 343 and focus on SMS. Dzeko - Insigne in a 3-5-2 is also possible, Lautaro can't play all games...
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Ive seen some rough times on FIF in my time here, no doubt. I, myself participated on some bullshits, just like Im participating now, and I regret it instantly when I have to argue with some of members here who I respect their opinions.
    BUT, Ive NEVER seen this type of tensions here on fif.
    Members vs members, personal insults based on whos saying, vs what is being said, divided groups, so many negative vibes, a dumpster fire at its peak.
    It's almost as if the club is now being run by 2 Rube cunts... Oh wait...

Honestly I'd feel a lot better about everything even the Icardi situation if both of these cunts said how many titles Rube have. I dunno man they just rub me the wrong way, say its a bias or whatever but i just can't trust them. That fucking gobbo cunt muscle who's one eye looks to the East whilst the other looks to the West comes in and shit goes wild. Say I'm bias or whatever but they gotta prove themselves to me as a fan, they have to earn my respect. Things with Icardi may have ended up like this if they didn't come, but they did and it happened after they did (Marotta more but Conte putting shit on blast ain't helping) so we'll never know. This whole saga requires retrospect so we'll see where we are in a couple of years.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah they have a lot to prove as the first 8 months of Marotta has been quite a show.