View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

99 82.50%
  • No

21 17.50%
Page 899 of 960 FirstFirst ... 399799849889896897898899900901902909949 ... LastLast
Results 17,961 to 17,980 of 19188

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    if we are selling icardi i want kane.
    I got my popcorn ready.

Wallace

2. Thanks (3): MVD, nerazzurri4life, wera

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    I wonder if people here rate Lewandowski
    He's top 3.. it's between him, Aguero and Suarez. Not sure if you call Griezmann a striker, but you can add him to the mix if you do.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Vecino Called Inter Teammate Icardi To Try & Convince Him To Return

Matias Vecino called teammate Mauro Icardi to stress his importance to the team as the Argentine continues to sit out of action amid ongoing tension between himself and the club according to a report from Corriere della Sera.

Vecino is among a group of players including Lautaro Martinez, Matteo Politano and Borja Valero who want to see Icardi make a return.

Icardi has seemingly not taken what Vecino said to him into account as evidenced by the fact he has not taken any further steps to resolve the situation in the days since the call.

There is however another group in the dressing room in the shape of Ivan Perisic, Marcelo Brozovic and captain Samir Handanovic who have an opposing view to the quartet above.

Icardi’s wife/agent Wanda Nara’s statements have created some friction while some players are unhappy that the club specially allowed Icardi to attend the Copa Libertadores final and that he failed to pay a €100,000 fine.

The report goes on to state that at the end of the season Inter will sell Icardi but that will not stop them from trying to resolve the situation between here and the end of the season. Inter manager Luciano Spalletti will attempt to try and unblock the stalemate.
    Now these kind of news, dear FIF, are the ones you shouldnt believe because it is a speculation. I mean come on, how the fuck they know Vecino called Icardi? Please tell me how?
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Hopefully things resolve soon.

But calling herself revolutionary? if anything she’s made it harder for other women to enter the world of football
    If fucking your ex's best friend behind his back is revolutionary, she really is a pioneer.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    what? raiola saying worst things about italy, italians, serie a, teams and players
    And when has Raiola been a representative of a senior Inter player and then while they were at the club has he publicly mocked the club? Why even bring him into the conversation he has nothing to do with us.

cavani, suarez, lewandowski, kane, icardi

if we are selling icardi i want kane.
    You obviously don't watch a tonne of football if you still rate Suarez, for the last couple years he's been awful in front of goal. Kane will go for more than Icardi will, he hasn't got a bitch of an agent, he's got the english tax and his wife doesn't put down the club.

guys like werner can have a season with whooping 13 goals in the league or belotti. they are good for roma or napoli.
    Whereas Icardi has lit up the top scoring charts with 9 goals in the league, 3 of them being penalties

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Vecino is among a group of players including Lautaro Martinez, Matteo Politano and Borja Valero who want to see Icardi make a return.
    Anyone else find it interesting that these players have all arrived in the last two years, hardly encouraging that Icardi has failed to make any long term friends in the past 5 years
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

7. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Now these kind of news, dear FIF, are the ones you shouldnt believe because it is a speculation. I mean come on, how the fuck they know Vecino called Icardi? Please tell me how?
    By listening their phones?
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

9. Thanks (1): Linege

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    He's top 3.. it's between him, Aguero and Suarez. Not sure if you call Griezmann a striker, but you can add him to the mix if you do.
    What does Lewandowski do better than Icardi on the pitch?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Media is now just coming out with wild speculation at this point. As usual, they love to fuck with Inter to sell some papers/clicks. The below article demonstrates how a completely bullshit article is created without any research.

If they did even the basic research, they would know that the €110m release clause is not valid in Italy. If Wanda wants to join Juventus, Inter can demand any fee we like.

Report: Napoli-Juve fight for Icardi
    By Football Italia staff

Tuttomercatoweb claim Napoli offered Mauro Icardi a €9m plus bonuses salary, but Inter are more inclined to sell him to Juventus instead.

It was reported this week that the Argentine would not be going to La Liga, the Premier League or Ligue 1 because wife Wanda Nara is in a custody battle with her ex-husband, Maxi Lopez, and the children cannot leave Italy for any extended period of time.

With that also in mind, his next move will have to be within Serie A.

According to TMW pundit Tancredi Palmeri, Napoli have stepped forward with a salary worth €9m net per season, plus another €2m in performance-related bonuses.

This would make Icardi the second highest-paid player in Serie A, behind Cristiano Ronaldo, and it is not the first time Napoli have approached the Argentine.

However, the same source also claims that Inter are leaning more towards a sale to Juventus.

This comes after Juve director Fabio Paratici confirmed he sent out a message to Icardi’s wife and agent Wanda last summer noting they were interested in a transfer.

It would infuriate many Nerazzurri supporters to see their former captain and star player go to their arch rivals, but it would not be the first time these clubs have struck surprising deals either.

Juve are also one of the only Italian clubs capable of paying the €110m transfer fee.

12. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Lmao, would be nice if Tancredi gave any reason as to why we would prefer to sell to Juve over Napoli.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Should have sold him and Perisic this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    What does Lewandowski do better than Icardi on the pitch?
    Pass.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

This woman is a complete maniac. Christ.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Media is now just coming out with wild speculation at this point. As usual, they love to fuck with Inter to sell some papers/clicks. The below article demonstrates how a completely bullshit article is created without any research.

If they did even the basic research, they would know that the €110m release clause is not valid in Italy. If Wanda wants to join Juventus, Inter can demand any fee we like.
    I think it is interesting that the article mentions the custody battle for the children. There may be some kind of injunction in place that prevents WandaCuntArse from removing the children from Italy. Alternatively, removing the children from Italy could impact or interfere with Maxi Lopez's rights to spend time with the children. As a result, it may be the case that they can not leave Italy.

Ultimately, Inter will decide when Icardi will leave and his ultimate destination. It would be hard for us seeing him play for another club in Italy and I am guessing that he would frequently pop up to talk shit about us or score against us.

Having said that, with all that has been happening, clubs would not find Icardi's attitude very endearing nor would they look forward to dealing with the antics of his wife or both of them together.
    #FlyEaglesFly

17. Thanks (1): snake

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Mate, if he went to Juve....

What a fucking reception we would give him in Milan.

100M plus Mandzukic. Keep Perisic.

19. Thanks (1): M.Adnan

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    because they follow my posts
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1796985
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Mate, if he went to Juve....

What a fucking reception we would give him in Milan.

100M plus Mandzukic. Keep Perisic.
    Would love him go to rube, so Skriniar can tackle him 90 mins inside outside.

23. Thanks (3): chhstr, forzainter257, rfU

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

lets sell him to rube. Wanda will do the trojan horse and turn their dressing room into chaos with her poisons thru Icardi
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Given how much he loves playing for Argentina, I am wondering whether his national team and playing in the Copa America during the summer will motivate him to get back on the pitch. Given how little he has played and his supposed "injury", I doubt he will be selected to play next month, even if he is deemed to have recovered from his injury.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

I stopped reading at the point where it says Napoli are offering 9m net per season plus 2m bonuses to Icardi. Napoli's current highest salary is 4.6m (Insigne). One must be really naive to believe ADL would offer the double to Icardi.

28. Thanks (2): MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post

You obviously don't watch a tonne of football if you still rate Suarez, for the last couple years he's been awful in front of goal. Kane will go for more than Icardi will, he hasn't got a bitch of an agent, he's got the english tax and his wife doesn't put down the club.
    Someone who scores 138 goals in the last 4 seasons at Barcelona is hardly ''awful'' in front of goal.

Allthough he is declining so I get your point but saying he is awful in front of goal is a little bit to much.

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

Yeah, I do not consider Napoli as a potential new club for Icardi given his salary demand.

His only way out in Italy is Juventus. Something I, as an Inter fan, would not like to happen. Sell him anywhere else, but not to fucking Juventus.
    non mollare mai