View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

102 82.93%
  • No

21 17.07%
Page 901 of 965 FirstFirst ... 401801851891898899900901902903904911951 ... LastLast
Results 18,001 to 18,020 of 19300

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    We only accept offers from abroad which meet our expectations.

If not Icardi either plays or he rots on the bench for two years throwing away his career.
    I remember saying the same when I was angry with him. Now emotions settled down and I think we should find a solution that suits both Inter and him.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Jacquez View Post
    If Icardi goes to Juve, they will basically have the scudetto secured for the next 4 years.

Is that worth €110m for us?
    They secured the Scudetto for the next 4 years with Ronaldo, didn't they? Signing Icardi won't make any difference.
    Not that I want selling anyone to Juve, let alone Icardi Fuck them. Either let him rot on the stands or abroad.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Can't be only me who suspects (admittedly with no evidence) that Icardi would be more than happy to go to juve, something that should be unthinkable for any Interista let alone our captain who 'loves this club'.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Dybala is a better player than Icardi in my opinion, but we do not have a side that would be able to make full use of his talents.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

6. Thanks (1): ADRossi

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Why would Rube want this nut job and his even crazier wife?! Rube ain't a self destructing club like Inter

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    No one gonna answer i see...

Oh and Rube secure the Scudo with buying refs, well buying FIGC firstly not Ronaldo.
    That's why they look pathetic in UCL... No refs there to save them against competent teams like ATM, Real, Barca etc.

Rube could have Matri and Vucinic and still won the Scudo... Oh wait

We had Ronaldo, Vieri, Zamorano, Baggio and couldn't win shit back in Calciopoli era
    Nothing has changed since then... Well it did... We are even shittier with having a moronic mgmt
    Maybe Marmotta can save us with his taught Rube tricks to be at least 2nd in the league and go to 1/4 of CL soon.

back to Icardi... He can destroy Rube's dressing room... But I don't think Rube would take chances like that with him

Back to ur regular schedualed FIF drama

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Can't be only me who suspects (admittedly with no evidence) that Icardi would be more than happy to go to juve, something that should be unthinkable for any Interista let alone our captain who 'loves this club'.
    We've seen more mature players doing that. Ronaldo, Vieri and Cannavaro just to name a few. Icardi out of everyone is probably the most likely to switch to a direct rival. Plus he's joining the more dominating club so there's no reason for him not to go there after his recent saga. For sure though he'll never be their captain.

From Inter's perspective, directly strengthening Juve with Icardi will be a mistake. However, if we balance it out by taking one their effective players in return then it would be a good deal in my opinion. Some argue about Dybala or Mandzukic. All are good options. I would love to take Cancelo too, a player that fills an absolute top priority position next summer.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Malaysia

you still have contacts for 100 big guys from Argentine, former captain?

show ur passion to the club by give them the merda referee name and u can have back ur captain armband even pay raise
    sorry for my bad English

Bosnia Herzegovina

In which world you can expect that Juventus would include some of their best player or players in potential deal for Icardi (dybala or costa or cancelo)... It would be deal just with money or money with including players who are not important for Juventus (same deal with Milan when was caldara included in deal for Bonucci)... As well Dybala has 7,5 milion euro net wage (with bonuses almost 10 mil), and how you expect that Inter can afford that when cannot afford 7mil for their ''domestic'' player, and also dybala would not make ''wrong turn'' and move to Inter for him it's step down, when he could move in other atractive footballs teams abroad, for example bayern, City or United....

12. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    i think its kind of naive to even think that he has any kind of love for the club,he is just not that type of a player nor does he have a right character for those things
    dudes is either spineless for letting his wife dictate his career or he is on the same page with her regarding this recent shitshow,and out of those things i dont know whats worse tbh

Italy

In a good (ideal?) scenario, Icardi becomes the "prodigal son" and “goes to Canossa”, signing the improved contract to take on the role of goalscorer in a strengthened 2019/2020 Inter team, while the dressing room is turned inside out and leadership/temperament/winning mentality is injected via 2/3 players ala Godin.
    Less chances of a crisis out of nowhere, but also less chances of “fare melina” (maintaining possession) for a few minutes against PSV and kill the momentum while waiting for news from Barcelona, like someone pointed out.

In the worst possible scenario, Icardi is sold to Juventus "as planned" and, instead of stepping on Ronaldo's feet and occupying the favourite "tile" of the Portuguese (in this late hyped up career-version), they complement each other perfectly on the pitch. Then Mauro goes on to become their new Trezeguet or some sort, while the media sing the praises of a strong woman like Wanda, who grew up professionally against all prejudices. With the u-turn in the narrative they made for Cristiano, the sky is the limit.

Flights of fancy, because we don't know/we can only assume the management's real intentions and what's inside Icardi's and Wanda's minds (aside from what we can infer from their characters).

Meanwhile, Gazzetta dello Sport has an interview with Mourinho (“I'm still special”) and fuels the last rumours according to which Moratti is pushing for José and whispering in Steven's ears, but also gifts the readers with an article about temporary solutions to Icardi's absence: Lautaro, Keita, Politano falso nueve, factotum Perisic, even Colidio and our new wonderboy Esposito, all are invited.
    But not a single mention of Ranocchia ala Crouch: shame.

Serbia

Your worst possible scenario is missing them persuading us into taking Higuain.
    If we are going to anti-jinx we should do it right at least.

Mou... all this sweet talking in the past few days from him, I think partially is honest, but also a little bit out of vanity and desire to prove the English wrong. Whether he actually paid attention to our squad and style of play and if he genuinely thinks that we got what it takes to slug it out next season... not so sure.

16. Thanks (2): Dogen, MVD

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by User View Post
    In which world you can expect that Juventus would include some of their best player or players in potential deal for Icardi (dybala or costa or cancelo)... It would be deal just with money or money with including players who are not important for Juventus (same deal with Milan when was caldara included in deal for Bonucci)... As well Dybala has 7,5 milion euro net wage (with bonuses almost 10 mil), and how you expect that Inter can afford that when cannot afford 7mil for their ''domestic'' player, and also dybala would not make ''wrong turn'' and move to Inter for him it's step down, when he could move in other atractive footballs teams abroad, for example bayern, City or United....
    Is not realistic at all but The only way I would be willing to send him to RuBe is if we can weaken them by taking some good players.

If Rube want him they’ll either pay up 150 or give us some players.

I doubt anybody would be willing to pay for Icardi. Player exchanges and cash might be the solution. I’ll be really happy if we can send him to PSG and get cavani to replace him.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    FiF will always guarantee great comedy.

On 1 hand, Icardi isn't all that. He barely does anything. His 100+ goals are kinda irrelevant. We play better without him. He isn't worth 110M; nobody would ever offer that. Replacement is easy. Hell, our current 21yr old is good enough... Yada yada.

But on the other hand, he can't go to Juve because they will win scudo for years and years? How does that make any sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

19. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Linege, Puma

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

what a clown
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

21. Thanks (3): iimilito, MVD, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Unpopular opinion but I would take a straight swap with Dybala.

23. Thanks (3): ADRossi, Shaun, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post

On 1 hand, Icardi isn't all that. He barely does anything. His 100+ goals are kinda irrelevant. We play better without him. He isn't worth 110M; nobody would ever offer that. Replacement is easy. Hell, our current 21yr old is good enough... Yada yada.

But on the other hand, he can't go to Juve because they will win scudo for years and years? How does that make any sense?
    as far as i'm concerned, he can go to hell. rubentus, chelsea, real madrid... doesn't matter to me, the highest bidder is more than welcome to take him.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

25. Thanks (3): InterFCAustin, MVD, yoszee

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post

You know "FiF" isn't one person, don't you?

Unless you can quote the same person speak such two contradict statements, well, it makes total sense.

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    You know "FiF" isn't one person, don't you?

Unless you can quote the same person speak such two contradict statements, well, it makes total sense.
    Don't argue with the best football expert here on FIF, I wonder why he isn't already coaching in Europe
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    as far as i'm concerned, he can go to hell. rubentus, chelsea, real madrid... doesn't matter to me, the highest bidder is more than welcome to take him.
    Agreeing with the go to hell part but NEVER should we sell important players to other Italian clubs. I never understood why this is quite common in Italy but you should never sell good players to make your rival better.