View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 79.73%
  • No

30 20.27%
Page 923 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 423823873913920921922923924925926933973 ... LastLast
Results 18,441 to 18,460 of 20167

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

if he doesn't want to train then make him clean the floors
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    I'm getting sick and tired of this now. All players have discomforts everywhere and besides your fucking test results showed nothing and then he is such an amazing leader that two weeks have passed and he is yet to talk to the club about this situation and instead puts up messages on social media.

As Cassano rightly put it straight to Wanda's face that if he doesn't play himself then he will be sold in the summer. Full stop.

We're slowly moving towards a point that I'll be disgusted If I ever see him in an Inter jersey again.
    Spoiler: text 

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Don't think you guys understand. Wanda and Mauro want to be sold in the summer so if not playing means I'll be sold guarantee then definitely not going to play
    Now one thing they haven't understood is the unintended consequence that they have turned off all of the major clubs that he wanted to sign him lol.

Real Madrid have refused to take him nowreal Madrid have refused to take him now

Syria

10 years of FIF
    https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/0...ajor-transfer/

he's only alternatives given that he's turned everybody off and that he has to stay in Italy for the kids (even though this obstacle was 1 he was happy to work with)

He has to choose Juventus or Napoli

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Fuck him then. CUNT !

Bring on Dybala !!!
    Spoiler: text 

7. Thanks (1): bjwam4

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Knowing Inter, it's most likely gonna be Icardi for Perin + Khedira, no cash involved.

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    if he doesn't want to train then make him clean the floors
    Cleaning the floor is too harsh.
    I suggest put him on a special "training" with pizzas and chocolates. Add a lot of coke instead of the water.
    For the rest 2.5 years

Serbia

If Zhang fails to defuse the situation it's up to him and Marotta to decide whether they want to make an example out of him all the way, or to sell him for 50mil and shoot Inter in the foot.

Also fuck Perin. 26yo goalkeeper who accepts being a reserve is not the mentality we are in dire need of here right now.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

So we're gonna sell one whining bitch for another? Don't get me wrong Dybala is a amazing player but also a diving little bitch. I think after the disaster now with Icardi and the problems with Perisic and Joao Mario earlier we also need to scout on mentality. We need to buy players who have grinta and a ''over my dead body'' mentality. With Dybala we know we're going to buy a ''primadonna'', we don't have a established squad (like Juve) who can handle that. If we sell Icardi this summer it's the right time to overhaul the squad in terms of quality and mentality.

13. Thanks (4): dax21, eduzee, firmino, Jnr

Mauritius

Can anyone remember a similar situation, where a player flat out refuse to play for a club? Incredible situation.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

I think we should also invest heavily in psychiatrists, priests, metaphysicians, demonologs ...
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

16. Thanks (3): GenDire, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by AvantiRagazzi View Post
    Can anyone remember a similar situation, where a player flat out refuse to play for a club? Incredible situation.
    It's not so much that this is happening, what is incredible to me is that we are allowing this, icardi refusing to play with no actual consequences for him.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

18. Thanks (3): dax21, Materazzi_23, MVD

Mauritius

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    It's not so much that this is happening, what is incredible to me is that we are allowing this, icardi refusing to play with no actual consequences for him.
    Well his treatment is over now, I guess Inter hoped that he'd change his mind during this "treatment". As he didn't do that I am sure Inter will take actions against him.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Lets not jump to conclusions just because some in the media are making up stories to sell papers/clicks. I would like to call out some of these media stories that sound like bullshit to me:

1. Inter to sell Icardi for 40m now: This is so clearly bullshit. Just 1 month ago, €110m was considered such a bargain that Inter were ready to offer him much higher wages just to increase the release clause. Now its €40m? LOL

2. No offers for Icardi last summer at €110m coz no one wants him at that price: There were also no offers for Messi, Salah, Kane, Mbappe and Neymar. What a useless bunch of players who no one wants, LOL. There were no offers for Icardi because other clubs knew that there is little chance Icardi will leave Inter. If Icardi/Wanda had indicated in the media that they want to leave, maybe then there would have been offers. Also at the price point we are talking about, only a few clubs can afford it. So there needs to be an opening too.

3. No one is interested in Icardi now: This is the biggest fucking joke, so the media are fortune tellers now who can predict the future? No one knows who will be the coach of Real Madrid this summer, and they will need a top striker. Man Utd have not yet confirmed Solskjaer, and they are still testing Lukaku out - no one knows whether they will be in the market for a top striker or not this summer. Cavani is done at PSG, and no one knows who their coach will be in the summer (Conte? Mou?) - 110m is nothing for them. Chelsea are appealing against their transfer ban, no one knows how that will go down yet. I don't think they have decided the fate of Higuain yet. These are just some examples of clubs who may be interested come summer. Apart from Icardi, there aren't many strikers who proven are top quality in a top league for many seasons and are still young. Kane, Neymar, and Mbappe, maybe 1 or 2 others and thats about it. They will all cost above 200m coz their clubs don't want to sell them. €110m for Icardi is still quite a bargain for these clubs, his 4 CL goals this season probably didn't hurt.

The more I think about it, the more impressed I am with the way Inter management has dealt with this situation. Marotta has kept calm and insisted that Icardi is just off injured. That has given Icardi a face saving way to come back. Most likely, unless Icardi is extremely stupid, he will come back soon (after international break?) as he is running out of options. Then in the summer Marotta will throw a €110m offer at Icardi's face along with a new contract and tell him to either GTFO or commit his future to Inter and stopping bitching around. Thats how I see this playing out.

There is no reason to panic yet. The only impact this is having is on our results in recent and next few games. CL qualification is our only major concern, Icardi's value may decrease some but may still not go below our release clause.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 05 Mar 19 at 08:29.

21. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AvantiRagazzi View Post
    There are many cases of players having a similar behavior near the end of the transfer market in order to force a move but i don't remember anything similar during the season. The only situation that could be considered somewhat close to Icari's behaviour is Aubameyang's behaviour during his last months as a Dortmund player. He would skip training and look disinterested during games. He had been suspended from Dortmund few times for disciplianary reasons during that period. But even he didn't refuse to play.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Knowing Inter, it's most likely gonna be Icardi for Perin + Khedira, no cash involved.
    You're so optimistic, I'm afraid there will be cash involved in which we'll pay 20m on that.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

Former Milan and Italy defender Alessandro Costacurta has hit out at Inter striker Mauro Icardi for his ‘self-indulgent’ letter.

Icardi broke his silence with a wordy Instagram post last week, which notably saw him fail to apologise for his exile and suggest Inter were disrespecting him.

“I didn’t really like Icardi’s letter, it was self-indulgent,” Costacurta told Sky Sport Italia.

“We’ve all had offers, we’ve all had our egos bruised, but none of us wrote a letter to say so.

“The best Icardi will return once he returns to the dressing room and apologises.”
    When even ACM people start saying you are wrong...

27. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Everyone is taking management’s side; is there anyone who is siding with Icardi and his ugly bigmouth wife?

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Everyone is taking management’s side; is there anyone who is standing with Icardi and his ugly bigmouth wife?
    Not everyone, I am still on the fence.

It's hard to take sides when both are retarded.
    Wallace

Mauritius

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Not everyone, I am still on the fence.

It's hard to take sides when both are retarded.
    Why are you on the fence?