View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

99 82.50%
  • No

21 17.50%
Page 935 of 960 FirstFirst ... 435835885925932933934935936937938945 ... LastLast
Results 18,681 to 18,700 of 19187

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Nah you're fine with giving the guy whose agents (both past and present) have been disrespectful to the club and continually creating unrest a free pass
    When have i said ill give a free pass? Ive said we dont have all the facts but right now it looks like the management really over reacted, jeoporidised our season and 50m euro on icardi value to appease fucking perisic

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    When have i said ill give a free pass? Ive said we dont have all the facts but right now it looks like the management really over reacted, jeoporidised our season and 50m euro on icardi value to appease fucking perisic
    almost forgot about the "list" thingie. since i'm too lazy, i'll just link the one posted on football-italia almost 4 weeks ago: https://www.football-italia.net/1346...ardis-timeline
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

4. Thanks (3): Jerry, MVD, ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but Spaletti just said this about Icardi in the press conference:

“The truth is that we asked Mauro if he felt like resuming training,”.

“The doctor said that in his view the necessary period for treatment had terminated. He replied: ‘No, I still feel pain. I’ll tell you when I feel ready to play.’

“I acknowledged what he said and went back home. The director (Beppe Marotta) will tell you the rest.”
    Sauce: https://www.football-italia.net/1355...refusing-train
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Good job Spallo....
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Don't know if this has been posted yet, but Spaletti just said this about Icardi in the press conference:

Sauce: https://www.football-italia.net/1355...refusing-train
    I'm just wondering why Spalletti has to weigh in on this and talk about it in the media.

I am wondering if this is exactly the kind of shot Icardi is pissed off about.
    Last edited by Puma; 08 Mar 19 at 00:33.
    #FlyEaglesFly

9. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    I'm just wondering why Spalletti has to weigh in on this and talk about it in the media.
    Because this is what great management teams do

As I said from the beginning of this thing, comedy club
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

11. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Do you know what.

I'm sick of this. Done. Finished.

Our team is suffering. Our team and fans are split. Our performance is struggling.

We need him back. The dude needs to grow up and just fucking play.

Seriously this is fucking ridiculous. I don't care who was right or wrong. Be a professional and play the fucking game.

13. Thanks (5): bjwam4, Dylan, Ed., Nero Indigo, rfU

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    almost forgot about the "list" thingie. since i'm too lazy, i'll just link the one posted on football-italia almost 4 weeks ago: https://www.football-italia.net/1346...ardis-timeline
    All i see on that list is Wanda this wanda that. Do you really think what the club has done was the best approach to it?

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Gotta hand it to the guy, at least he's open and honest to the fans..

But yeah that's pretty stupid though. It's just adding fuel to the fire. Wanda was the one making everything public, everyone knew she was in the wrong and what she was doing, and slowly the management have made themselves and the club look like idiots too with this shit too now.
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    All i see on that list is Wanda this wanda that. Do you really think what the club has done was the best approach to it?

Which club? The pre-marotta or the new one? Cause a lot will change and has already changed with this guy, first and foremost he punishes those who don't respect the rules. Still, I believe it's a bit soon to judge. Let's see how things pan out. But again, how dumb our management has been (or is, depending the point of view) doesn't change my opinion about Icardi.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    Do you know what.

I'm sick of this. Done. Finished.

Our team is suffering. Our team and fans are split. Our performance is struggling.

We need him back. The dude needs to grow up and just fucking play.

Seriously this is fucking ridiculous. I don't care who was right or wrong. Be a professional and play the fucking game.
    We let him back then he is more then the club. It’s the clubs fault for bringing shit players and giving them high wages. Then the Godin rumors and his wages probably didn’t help the situation. The club is in a serious lose lose situation with him. Shows a lack of management as well to let it get this bad.

Best case scenerio we get 50 million for him in the summer after this. Think he killed his transfer and potential wages unless he goes to Napoli or Juventus.

They are playing hard ball because of results. The coach should be fired. And he needs to keep getting fined potentially sued by our club.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quite sure about the power struggles inside the club when Marotta can't contain his coach one bit regarding this Icardi case. Like why the FUCK Spallo needs to talk Icardi all the time? It's doing no good, only bad for the club.

21. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Puma

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    Because this is what great management teams do

As I said from the beginning of this thing, comedy club
    He chose this way of communication, not Inter. Let the whole world know Icardi's unprofessional behavior, by doing so we are making potential buyers hesitant about signing him. Even if his transfer to rube/napoli has already been agreed, all this saga won't get away that easy, sooner or later rube will face with similar problems with him and they will be ought to sell him. Then he won't be demanded in the market at all.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

23. Thanks (4): Il Drago, MVD, PHM1605, rfU

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Milik + 40m
    Ziyad Of Boston

25. Thanks (1): Interwista

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Fuck him!

There’s no way he is getting the capitancy back so let him sit at home and sulk as much as he wants. He is not doing himself a favor.

And good luck transferring to another team with this attitude.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Quite sure about the power struggles inside the club when Marotta can't contain his coach one bit regarding this Icardi case. Like why the FUCK Spallo needs to talk Icardi all the time? It's doing no good, only bad for the club.
    The worst part about it is that there are times when he has actually said he is not going to field questions relating to Icardi and then he says something like that. I’m wondering if this what Icardi is complaining and has spoken to Marotta about.

Just when things were calming down, Spalletti offers his two Euros worth.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Talking about Icardi so he don't have to talk about the bad performances of HIS team.
    Last edited by Materazzi_23; 08 Mar 19 at 06:50.

29. Thanks (4): bjwam4, firmino, Puma, rfU

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    Gotta hand it to the guy, at least he's open and honest to the fans..

But yeah that's pretty stupid though. It's just adding fuel to the fire. Wanda was the one making everything public, everyone knew she was in the wrong and what she was doing, and slowly the management have made themselves and the club look like idiots too with this shit too now.
    I don't remember him taking an honest approach with fans and media when Perisic had handed in a transfer request. On the contrary, he had attacked Marotta for talking to the media about it. This guy seems to have an agenda and i don't appreciate it at all. It almost feels like he takes the exact opposite stance with Marotta in every single matter.

31. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Harpsabu, MVD

England

hopefully we can end season well(with ciardi playing)

in summer even if problems solved we need to sell icardi and revamps quad

7 or 8 players need to go.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I don't remember him taking an honest approach with fans and media when Perisic had handed in a transfer request. On the contrary, he had attacked Marotta for talking to the media about it. This guy seems to have an agenda and i don't appreciate it at all. It almost feels like he takes the exact opposite stance with Marotta in every single matter.
    I said before all this saga started. It is Marotta vs Spalletti in the club

It was clear since the beginning the two didn't get along.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

34. Thanks (3): Jerry, rfU, yoszee