View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
147. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 80.27%
  • No

29 19.73%
Page 946 of 1008 FirstFirst ... 446846896936943944945946947948949956996 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,920 of 20145

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Imagine the club choosing perisic over Icardi. Agent Marotta well done
    At least Perisic made himself available to the coach today even when not fully fit. Unlike the wuss who refuses to play coz of the injury he suffered when we ripped his armband off.

Personally, I think we should cash out on Perisic while we can. He looks done. We should also get rid of that unprofessional ingrate piece of shite hiding behind his wife - such scum don't deserve to wear this shirt.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    FUCK YOU

I still can't really blame him for wanting out of this trash heap of a club.
    He didn't want out though. He wants his armband back.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Venezuela

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    At least Perisic made himself available to the coach today even when not fully fit. Unlike the wuss who refuses to play coz of the injury he suffered when we ripped his armband off.

Personally, I think we should cash out on Perisic while we can. He looks done. We should also get rid of that unprofessional ingrate piece of shite hiding behind his wife - such scum don't deserve to wear this shirt.

Wait, what we did to Perišić?
    "Si chiamerà Internazionale, perchè noi siamo fratelli del mondo"

"It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world"

4. Thanks (1): El3na

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    He wants his armband back.
    It's not his though.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

6. Thanks (2): Ed., Y&h

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Lol when was icardi ever above the club?? Also, everyone complained about wanda saying teammates that can pass. Did you watch tonights game and could you argue with that? Lol

Although im loving our free flowing dynamic football without him, cant believe he was holding us back all along!!
    Sideways and backwards passing is not free flowing football and we have been doing this with or without icardi
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I can't forget his Instagram post a while back that if you can't love Inter in bad times don't love her at all.

How funny is this looking back at the whole situation. This season is going down the drain and he is doing nothing but only feel sorry for himself. What a f*ckin cunt.

I'm not in favour of selling Icardi to some Italian club. Even if we get Dybala and some cash.

Eventually we want to grow to the level of Juventus and compete them, Dybala is another whining bitch. An amazing player but the wrong mentality and at this time Inter needs players with a fighting mentality and not players who think they are bigger then the clubs they are playing at.

9. Thanks (2): DARi0, firmino

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Irequis View Post
    Sideways and backwards passing is not free flowing football and we have been doing this with or without icardi
    Did i need to put /s in there?

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    I can't forget his Instagram post a while back that if you can't love Inter in bad times don't love her at all.

How funny is this looking back at the whole situation. This season is going down the drain and he is doing nothing but only feel sorry for himself. What a f*ckin cunt.

I'm not in favour of selling Icardi to some Italian club. Even if we get Dybala and some cash.

Eventually we want to grow to the level of Juventus and compete them, Dybala is another whining bitch. An amazing player but the wrong mentality and at this time Inter needs players with a fighting mentality and not players who think they are bigger then the clubs they are playing at.
    You know what is funnier?

It seems he ate his own words by saying "if you don't love inter in bad times, don't love inter at all". It is the bad time at Inter and he is showing us how to not love Inter at all.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Hypothetical question:
    Lets say we fire spallo at the end of the season and get a Conte/Mou type of coach would people be ok with kepig Icardi if the new coach wants him here?

I m not sure what would be the best action for such a scenario.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Pirlo, Figo

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Hypothetical question:
    Lets say we fire spallo at the end of the season and get a Conte/Mou type of coach would people be ok with kepig Icardi if the new coach wants him here?

That is a really excellent question. Jose w/Icardi, a divided locker room ( how large? How many?), purported upper management not sold on him, it may work...I however expect lots of drama and not very pleasant. Do we as fans have the patience for it to work ( 2-3 yrs)? I find that highly unlikely.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Hypothetical question:

the respect for Inter comes before everything else, including the coach's desires. so icardi should definitely leave, unless (but it's an unlikely scenario) he is willing to wear sackcloth and ashes, apologizing to everyone with no ifs and no buts.

we have sold far better players than he his and it wasn't the end of the world.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Hypothetical question:

I think Icardi case should be separated from the coach. Whether Icardi stays or not it must be a mutual agreement between the club and Icardi. If he stays but keeping his attitude, then whoever the coach is the problem will recur. Because Icardi case isnt just about Icardi and Spalletti but also his other mates.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    we have sold far better players than he his and it wasn't the end of the world.
    yes, but we were a far bigger club in the past, now we are in the worst decade, well maybe its the worst inter ever

all the doors are closed for us, even with another treble we wouldnt be with money top dogs

icardi is simply bigger then inter today and we have to take a dick
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    This tattooed, pierced clown can fuck off from our club together with his plastic wife.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

20. Thanks (1): chhstr

Serbia

Hypothetical question:

It comes down to a simple question of whether we believe in principles or not.

In my opinion, door to him should be closed shut, he left us hanging, simple as. And I've had enough Wanda-related non-football related news in my football news for ten lifetimes.
    I don't think there is even a cause for this debate because both parties most likely already came up with a verbal deal and now it's just a matter of waiting until the end of the season.

I value his contributions on the pitch a lot but he is way too toxic and cancerous for the club at this point. As we have a saying in Balkans, roughly translated, "we have started to eat shit and now we have to finish it all the way through".

22. Thanks (3): DARi0, Hasan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    yes, but we were a far bigger club in the past, now we are in the worst decade, well maybe its the worst inter ever

all the doors are closed for us, even with another treble we wouldnt be with money top dogs

icardi is simply bigger then inter today and we have to take a dick
    and this is partly to blame on the lack of discipline
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Yeah no, even if he wants to play, he hasn't played in a while and obviously is not fit for 90 minutes. Not like he's gonna want to play anyway, he abandoned the club when they needed him the most. He can go fuck himself.
    The way I see it, the club abandoned Icardi and he returned the favour.
    #FlyEaglesFly

26. Thanks (3): Dylan, n4l, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    The way I see it, the club abandoned Icardi and he returned the favour.
    How do you conclude that? Do you know why he was stripped of captaincy?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

FAK GOBBY

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    How do you conclude that? Do you know why he was stripped of captaincy?
    It does not matter why he was stripped of the Captaincy. The fact remains that it was done at the wrong time and has both alienated the player from the club and simultaneously jeopardised our season.
    #FlyEaglesFly

29. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Dylan, Sqnalkel

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    It does not matter why he was stripped of the Captaincy. The fact remains that it was done at the wrong time and has both alienated the player from the club and simultaneously jeopardised our season.
    Of course it matters why. Taking the armband away was a consequence, not a cause for whatever followed.

31. Thanks (4): DARi0, MVD, thatdude, Wobblz