View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

158 75.24%
  • No

52 24.76%
Page 1088 of 1139 FirstFirst ... 8858898810381078108510861087108810891090109110981138 ... LastLast
Results 21,741 to 21,760 of 22765

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Milik torn his ACL twice, in both knees. THe deal could turn from "really good" to "nothing" in one moment.
    Exactly. He is talented, has shown he can do well in Serie A, but he is way too injury prone, and his progress has stalled since coming to Napoli, instead of become the "new Lewa" as dubbed.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Milik torn his ACL twice, in both knees. THe deal could turn from "really good" to "nothing" in one moment.
    well, icardi also has " real injury problems"... it's a fair swap tbh
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Juve taking away the number 9 from Higuain, and leaving it unassigned. Some suggest is being reserved for Icardi.
    I like it. They putting themselves in a binder here too. Maybe now we have another reason to pressure them to pay up.

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    GdS - Juventus leaves the number 9 shirt free. Its owner will be Mauro Icardi, who has for a long time signed an agreement with Paratici for a five-year contract worth 8 million per season + bonus. Inter asks for 50-60 mln cash, while the bianconeri delay and point to sales at the end of August

Hmm, will playing for Gobbentus make Icardi automatically "uomo di merda"? Just want to confirm with Brehme. I know that Conte and Marotta are, but what about Icardi?
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

5. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    GdS - Juventus leaves the number 9 shirt free. Its owner will be Mauro Icardi, who has for a long time signed an agreement with Paratici for a five-year contract worth 8 million per season + bonus
    If true

80M or he's going nowhere.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

7. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    But Icardi loves Inter... Ahahahahah

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

9. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Only asking 50...? pathetic.

11. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Europe

13. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Juve taking away the number 9 from Higuain, and leaving it unassigned. Some suggest is being reserved for Icardi.
    I like it. They putting themselves in a binder here too. Maybe now we have another reason to pressure them to pay up.
    How are the putting themselves in a binder? Higuain is 100% not in their plans so him losing his number has no relevance. Icardi is a luxury for them, not a necessity.

The only team who put themselves in a binder is Internazionale....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    How are the putting themselves in a binder? Higuain is 100% not in their plans so him losing his number has no relevance. Icardi is a luxury for them, not a necessity.

The only team who put themselves in a binder is Internazionale....
    If reports are true that he signed agreement with them already, by doing this, and basically telling the world we want Icardi, you don’t think they also creating pressure on themselves by having to pay up little more maybe that they actually wanted to originally?
    Or it’s only a problem when inter speaks up? They basically doing the equivalent of inter with Lukaku, and y’all criticize that. But when Juve is doing it, nah it’s ok, no big deal right?

16. Thanks (1): rfU

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    - It doesn't make any difference.
    - Let's collectively forget that you cannot sign a contract with another team whenever you feel like it.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Like said, Icardi is luxury to them. They can quite well play without starting him. Icardi can be a backup player for them and it's not a disaster if Inter won't sell him to them.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    If reports are true that he signed agreement with them already, by doing this, you don’t think they also creating pressure on themselves by having to pay up little more maybe that they actually wanted to originally?
    you believe whatever you want to believe to fit your narrative, but as it stands, juve have ronaldo, dybala, cuadrado, mandzukic, bernadeschi, douglas costa and higuain.

We have lautaro.

Tell me who's in dire straights and who's not again?
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

20. Thanks (2): Bergpavian, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Inter is in a situation where we want to get rid of Icardi so we need to find a buyer who is acceptable for Icardi. Whereas Juve may want him but it's not important to them. They might as well not buy him and they still end up being just fine.

22. Thanks (1): Bergpavian

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Inter is in a situation where we HAVE TO get rid of Icardi so we need to find a buyer who is acceptable for Icardi. Whereas Juve may want him but it's not important to them. They might as well not buy him and they still end up being just fine.
    fixed for you...

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    GdS - Juventus leaves the number 9 shirt free. Its owner will be Mauro Icardi, who has for a long time signed an agreement with Paratici for a five-year contract worth 8 million per season + bonus. Inter asks for 50-60 mln cash, while the bianconeri delay and point to sales at the end of August

Hmm, will playing for Gobbentus make Icardi automatically "uomo di merda"? Just want to confirm with Brehme. I know that Conte and Marotta are, but what about Icardi?
    i kinda thought that’s what happened going from contract negotiations to stripping the arm band all of a sudden.
    Ziyad Of Boston

25. Thanks (2): forzainter257, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

you believe whatever you want to believe to fit your narrative, but as it stands, juve have ronaldo, dybala, cuadrado, mandzukic, bernadeschi, douglas costa and higuain.

We have lautaro.

Of course, it works both ways. You believe your narrative I’ll believe mine.
    Out of those players you’re naming, I only see Ronaldo in Icardis position, given the fact that Juve wants to get rid of Higuain.
    What do Berna and Douglas Costa, Cuadrado have anything in common with Icardis position?
    Or we just naming players now to fit our narrative?

27. Thanks (2): forzainter257, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

We have lautaro.

Lautaro, Politano, Candreva, Perisic, Lazaro
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

29. Thanks (2): forzainter257, rfU

Europe

We have lautaro.

Lets be at least objective here. Cuadrado and Douglas Costa cannot play in Icardi's position. Mandzukic also have played more on the wing and Bernardeschi also haven't played central striker. Higuain Jube want to be gone.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    ok fine...you win. We're in the same situation and we have leverage and Juve is desperate....

Carry on guys

32. Thanks (3): ForzaNerazzurro, Sqnalkel, Zoro