View Poll Results: Predict how Icardi's Inter career will go

Voters
250. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthšus)

26 10.40%
  • 9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world

31 12.40%
  • 8 - Great. A player of high quality that adds a lot to the team, one of the best in the league

100 40.00%
  • 7 - Good. A valuble asset to the team, one of the 10-15 best in his position in the league

50 20.00%
  • 6 - Above average. Useful player, but will never be a key player for a team

20 8.00%
  • 5 - Average. Completely average player. Does his job, but doesn't stand out

11 4.40%
  • 4 - Below average. Not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

2 0.80%
  • 3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 0.40%
  • 2 - Useless. Adds nothing of value, detrimental to the team when on the pitch

3 1.20%
  • 1 - Infamous. Awful signing, will go down in history as one of the shittiest Inter players ever

6 2.40%
Page 623 of 759 FirstFirst ... 123523573613620621622623624625626633673723 ... LastLast
Results 12,441 to 12,460 of 15173

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Icardi is a traditional centre forward, a finisher, the type of role which is not as sought after as it used to be. Plus he will cost at least 110m. These two things limit the number of clubs who may be interested to buy him. For e.g., teams like City and Barca will not be interested. So maybe its between Chelsea, Man Utd, PSG, and Real Madrid. And maybe Spurs if they sell Kane. Inter are unlikely to sell to Juve, as the release clause does not apply to Italian clubs.

So its not like there will be tons of clubs after Icardi. IMO its between Madrid/Spurs, depending on which one of them doesn't have Kane by end of this summer. If its Spurs, Inter could convince Icardi to turn the offer down, specially if we qualify for the CL.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Icardi is a traditional centre forward, a finisher, the type of role which is not as sought after as it used to be. Plus he will cost at least 110m. These two things limit the number of clubs who may be interested to buy him. For e.g., teams like City and Barca will not be interested. So maybe its between Chelsea, Man Utd, PSG, and Real Madrid. And maybe Spurs if they sell Kane. Inter are unlikely to sell to Juve, as the release clause does not apply to Italian clubs.

So its not like there will be tons of clubs after Icardi. IMO its between Madrid/Spurs, depending on which one of them doesn't have Kane by end of this summer. If its Spurs, Inter could convince Icardi to turn the offer down, specially if we qualify for the CL.
    There is no way Spurs will spend 110 Million on any player, or even break their wage structure for Icardi. Also don't think Icardi will be even interested in move, only thing that might make him interested is London factor.

For the reasons you mentioned, I don't see Icardi leaving.

3. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    If he does, i can only see him going to one of the madrid clubs
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    i have one question for you gus: how much of this shit are you willing to take? i understand for many (most?) players it's all about the money, but there should be limits. after a couple of years of asking for a raise every six months or so, he now switches to the sharks of the sharks raiola? and he's our CAPTAIN. to me, he's not worth the trouble.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

7. Thanks (3): InterFCAustin, MVD, Rasha

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Whispers: trouble n paradise...

The team don't recognize Icardi as the captain anymore...they want Miranda to be the new one!

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

The team? Who is part of that team? Perisic? Brozovic?

We look like a circus team with how things have been going on lately in social media and everything. Really I think it would be stupid to strip off Icardi's captaincy.

Then again he may leave in the summer, so lets focus on playing proper football and achieve our objective by getting into top4.

11. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Dylan

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    it's clear something is wrong between Icardi and the rest of the team...that's why Icardi could ask to blow the joint as soon as possible and hence Raiola comes in to play

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I'm not criticizing if Icardi looks for more money. I'm just stating how Raiola operates. With Zlatan it was annual (maybe more often at some year)wage increase demand. And as I know which financial state Inter is at, I don't want that Raiola shit here in this delicate moment.

And really why would you change an agent if you just want the pay raise from your current employer? It's not like Wanda can't ask more money from Ausilio. Management knows really well how important Icardi is and Wanda knows it too.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    According to passioneinter.com, the players who don't want him as captain anymore are perisic, candreva and brozovic
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Sounds like complete bullshit in fairness.

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    According to passioneinter.com, the players who don't want him as captain anymore are perisic, candreva and brozovic

So everyone tasked with feeding him the ball?

Fav. Player
    Zanetti,Ronaldo

Indonesia

i hate this internal conflict among players. i hate this Raiola rumours. but stripping off the captaincy from Icardi will only complicate the situation even further.

nevertheless, we knew from day one that Icardi is not an ideal or examplary figure. his social media antic and wife are fucking annoying.
    shape of inter to come

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I don't think Riola coming in necessarily means that Icardi is leaving.

Verratti hired Riola and he still at PSG.

Plus, as some here pointed out, maybe he can get us a mega deal for Icardi, something like 200 million. Then why not?

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Sounds like complete bullshit in fairness.
    On top of that even if they dont like eachother they should still be capable to play together! Look at cavani and neymar pretty sure these two heat eachother yet on the field you see very little of it atleast recently.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Maybe they should focus on their own performances
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

Montenegro

If that is true, fuck all of them, sell all 3 assholes.

26. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

Many of the fans don’t think he should be captain either.
    Platano Power
    Inter Will Not Qualify For The Champions League

28. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

but then you have this and...what to think I dunno...I'm fine with him being captain for now

well he can go for 450mil € tbh
    Last edited by JJM; 13 Feb 18 at 20:34.

30. Thanks (2): MVD, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Perisic and Brozovic maybe but I don't buy the Candreva rumor. Icardi and Candreva seem close. I always see him talking to each other, laughing with each other and sitting next to each other. IMO, Candreva had an interview defending Icardi and saying that it't their job to provide the ball for him and if he is not scroing it's probably because they are not doing their job. Not exactly those words but something along those lines.

Even if you look at the video JJM posted about you see how friendly Icardi and Candreva are.

Perisic sure seems annoyed in that video.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

we could be just a victim of INTELLECTUAL PROSTITUTION AGAIN TBH...MAKING INTER LOOK BAD IS AN ITALIAN NATIONAL SPORT SINCE FOREVER

33. Thanks (1): MVD