View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 79.73%
  • No

30 20.27%
Page 829 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 329729779819826827828829830831832839879929 ... LastLast
Results 16,561 to 16,580 of 20178

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I'm really curious WHY Icardi was taken out of the match squad?

What's the argument for that? I mean of course it got to do with stripping captaincy. But I mean how are they gonna play this.

Since second question is immediately how are they going to introduce him back to the squad? Since surely they can't expect Icardi-less squad to get that CL spot.
    I can kinda understand it. You wouldn't want a sulking Icardi to be in the dressing room and distracting all the others. Sure, even if he's not on the pitch or the bench, the players would be thinking about Icardi but at least you try to place the magnet away as far as possible. I think it's the right move.

I expect, and hope for, Icardi to be integrated back as soon as the next Serie A match though.

Quote Originally Posted by Solfice View Post
    Was not taken out. Quit himself.
    Where did you read this?

2. Thanks (1): J..

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah I understand it too in a sense but what's the play here? Why the fuck it needed to be done now? There needs to be some fucking plan in place by the management and Spalletti. After all they need to bring the results.

Irregardless of anything, I still love this. That the club is taking these kind of stances. Marotta is the best signing of this club for AGES.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Keita can play a striker too, right?
    Idk, maybe if icardi gets sold this summer, we redeem Keita and have him and Lautaro as our forwards...not the worst idea. Then invest the rest of the money for couple midfielders and a fullback.

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    Where did you read this?
    Spallo just confirmed in the presser that it was icardi who decided not to come he would have been in the squad.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

so he was called up for the game but decided not to come.This just shows how entitled he is ,and also his little hand gesticulations whenever cross doesn t hit him directly in the head.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    No. Icardi asked not to come (and was approved not to come). There is a clear difference between those two cases.

I really hope Icardi can clear his head and then make his comeback.

8. Thanks (1): Adriano@10

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    There is no comeback. This is done deal. We are a comedy club. Clearly they should know a possible outcome is that he leaves. Maybe that's what they wanted all along, although if that's what they want, this is sure stupid way to achieve that.

And yeah, this will somehow cause wanda to STOP talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

10. Thanks (2): Shark, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Spallo just confirmed in the presser that it was icardi who decided not to come he would have been in the squad.
    I predicted that.

I wouldnt have been that worried if Icardi to set down to reflect on what happened, analyze the reasons and see who's at fault, but the problem is he'll be in the company of a certain someone who hates everyone at the club atm which will keep nagging wifelike it's time to leave the club for pride and glory.

It's never Icardi's decision, it's his wife's. Cause he'd never compromise on his wife and children. Icardi is gone, the main objective now is not to sell him to a rival and try to earn as much money from his sale.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

12. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, MVD

Fav. Player
    Don't have one.

Bosnia Herzegovina

No. Icardi asked not to come (and was approved not to come). There is a clear difference between those two cases.

I really hope Icardi can clear his head and then make his comeback.
    https://www.fcinternews.it/focus/spa...-venire-300558

spalleti just said something different

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I'm really curious WHY Icardi was taken out of the match squad?

What's the argument for that? I mean of course it got to do with stripping captaincy. But I mean how are they gonna play this.

Since second question is immediately how are they going to introduce him back to the squad? Since surely they can't expect Icardi-less squad to get that CL spot.
    Luciano Spalletti has confirmed that Mauro Icardi pulled himself out of Inter’s squad to face Rapid Vienna upon learning he was no longer captain.

Inter’s preparations for the trip to Vienna have been marred by the fallout of their decision to strip Icardi of their captaincy, but Spalletti asserted he was still hoping to count on the striker.

“Tomorrow will be a very important game. We’ll have time after that to clarify Icardi’s position,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“It was a difficult and painful decision but one supported by everyone and made for the good of Inter and the team.

“His no-show? It was him who didn’t want to join up with the team. He was called up. He was disappointed, but it was also difficult for us to make this decision and announce it to him.

“There’s a situation that needs addressing and I said it after Parma. What’s happened confirms that.

“If there’s anyone who’s thinking about anything other than the result tomorrow night, they’re wrong to do that.

“We’ve made a decision at an appropriate time and one that was well thought-out, albeit one that was very painful.

“Things around him have disturbed him and the team he captained. Now we have to focus all our attention on tomorrow’s game.”
    So to sum up... temper tantrum...

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    So to sum up... temper tantrum...
    And stripping captaincy isn't a temper tantrum or overreaction from mgmt?

Do you really think performances will magically get better because Handa is the "official" captain now?
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

16. Thanks (4): brakbrak, Devious, Shark, WLEXT

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Well done, Inter. Let's sink lower.

Now sell him to Juventus and whine because we won't win the league for another 10 years or sell him to Real and complain that we gave him up for peanuts to win Champions Leagues...

Ah yes, and get Duvan Zapata to replace Icardi. Don't recall people asking Ronaldo to be replaced by Filippo Maniero though.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Someone said that Icardi asked not to be called. I don't trust those Football Italia translations one bit. They miss details and that is a big detail to me. If Icardi asked it, it's not temper tantrum.

I trust that someone in FIF more than Football Italia.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Hahaha, we should change this forum name to forzaicardiforums.com

20. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Well done, Inter. Let's sink lower.
    Now sell him to Juventus and whine because we won't win the league for another 10 years or sell him to Real and complain that we gave him up for peanuts to win Champions Leagues...
    Ah yes, and get Duvan Zapata to replace Icardi. Don't recall people asking Ronaldo to be replaced by Filippo Maniero though.
    How would you do it differently?

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Hahaha, we should change this forum name to forzaicardiforums.com
    nah....forzaladriforums.com since marotta is god

23. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Shark, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Nah, captaincy stripping is a correct call if he's not a proper captain. The timing is horrible, that's all (though not a small thing to fuck up the timing this bad).

25. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, chhstr, Shark, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Icardi out for his fault, not Wanda’s: Marotta did the same with Pogba

Inter have decided to remove Mauro Icardi as the team’s captain today and have also left him out from the squad that will face Rapid Wien tomorrow.

Wanda has nothing to do with it. Agents do their job, some of them do it well, some others don’t. Here, the problem is not Wanda but Icardi, a player who is hiding behind his manager and wife and a club. A club can’t be hostage of a player, not even if he is the best in the world. Maurito should prove his qualities on the pitch and not with words.
    This is not a typical Inter decision. This is a typical decision of Marotta. A couple of years ago, he did the same at Juve when Pogba wasn’t training properly. The Frenchman remained out of the squad for a few games and the decision was backed by Max Allegri.
    That’s what a football club does. It’s the club that decides the rules, not the other way around. This is a crucial turning point for Inter. From now, whoever will speak with them will know that they are a real club. Not like before.

Club over hoe?
    If only this kid has brain.
    The fact that you call his wife his hoe shows that you are a kid.

27. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, Earth, Steevee

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    And stripping captaincy isn't a temper tantrum or overreaction from mgmt?

Do you really think performances will magically get better because Handa is the "official" captain now?
    Well see about performances.
    But I’m sorry bro, icardi has been throwing temper tantrums for a while now, together with his wife agent.
    Every season in the middle of the season he asks for a raise, and his wife continuously belittling his teammates and Inter.
    It had to stop. Sometimes enough is enough, and I hope he learns from this, and at the same time, Inter learns from this too, before putting themselves in another situation like this. Better late then never in this situation.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Let's sell Icardi to Jiangsu Suning
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

30. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, thatdude