View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

117 80.69%
  • No

28 19.31%
Page 868 of 1007 FirstFirst ... 368768818858865866867868869870871878918968 ... LastLast
Results 17,341 to 17,360 of 20129

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    GDS know jackshit.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Jacquez View Post
    I suppose he is contractually obligated to play when fit.

So I doubt the story is true.
    Well, "when fit" is pretty ambiguous. He can fake an injury all he wants like he's currently doing or being forced to do.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

3. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ElDuccio, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

if he doesn't play he will lose sharpness and no one will buy him.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    GdS reporters and editor have their kids to feed.

7. Thanks (1): thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    New contract to be offered today or tomorrow. 7+1 million up to 2024. No clause.
    There might be a 160-200m clause in case there is the demand for it.

It's already been reported by some Inter websites but they either put some weird details in or almost no info at all other than a new deal offered.

9. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

We will see if it's true. For now it seems like he don't plays against Vienna. No excuses for the Fiorentina game, he has to play.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Slovenia

Both the club and Icardi seem to be in a bit of a pickle. You lot can't rely only on Lautaro till the end of the season, as for Icardi, there's probably just a couple of clubs willing to put up with Wanda.
    Non-biased opinion of mine would be to ship his ass and him to slowly realize the amount of shit he's had to swallow due to his wife.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

well, here we go again guys, seems like nothing changed...

https://twitter.com/wandaicardi27?lang=de

retweet from wanda:

Lorenzo De Finti
    ‏ @lorenzodefinti

che senza gol di @MauroIcardi starebbe da anni lottando per non retrocedere.

"without the goals of Mauro, inter would be fighting for the last places."

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

What's Icardi salary now?
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Campione View Post
    What's Icardi salary now?
    You really don't know or making a joke?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Fabrizio Romano:

Exclusive: Inter preparing contract renewal proposal to Icardi, the details

It is not a birthday present. First of all, it is a promise to be respected. Beppe Marotta has confirmed it, he had guaranteed to Wanda Nara that he would make a new proposal for the contract of Mauro Icardi and the offer was studied in the last days by the entire Nerazzurri management.

Despite the current high tension and the captain's armband torn from Icardi's arm, by the end of February, Marotta and Ausilio plan to present the offer to Icardi for a five-year contract renewal so as to also give a strong relaxing signal, regardless of what the future of the Argentinian will be from June onwards.

Inter's decision is to offer Icardi a contract until 2024 with a salary of just under 7 million euros with bonuses, trying to approach the request of a minimum of 8 million made by the player's wife and agent Wanda Nara. The idea is to discuss the release clause in the contract which the club wants to modify (currently 110 million euros, valid from July 1 to July 15 only for foreign clubs).

The only doubt is precisely on the clause. For the rest, Inter will offer the above-mentioned fee and it will be the final proposal. After this, the ball will be in Icardi's part of the court, who is obviously in doubt about his future after the chaotic weeks.

Icardi will take his time but Marotta will not betray his word and will soon present Inter's official contract renewal. It is a matter of days. Even a signature would not wipe away the doubts about the now former Inter captain's future. Much will depend on the release clause which Wanda would like to keep in the contract.
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...cardi-th-59306

16. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Aaland

Under no circumstances should we reinstate him as the Captain now.That would be the end of our new found spirit.Trust Spalletti in this.I fear Zhang Jnr has a belief that Icardi is our face amongst teenagers and they buy his merchendise and perhaps thats true in China but i doubt thats true with other Interistas in the world.Especially from here onwards.

Also i dont buy the "nobody will buy him now if he doesnt play" theory.There is a real dearth of top class finishers in the world right now and he is one.There are plenty of clubs struggling up front and can do with a striker.Even with his off field drama there will be clubs desperate enough to get a finisher like him.They will probably see him as a short term fix to their goal scoring woes and then move him forward because they can buy him on the cheap from us and sell him for a profit once he scores enough for them short term.

We may not get much money for him if he doesnt play but if we qualify for the UCL we can still make do with less money.One would prefer for him to get back into the team and start playing and scoring goals and we get decent money for him - around 60-80 millions but i douubt we could get more.

But lets not climb down from our current position at all even if Zhang Jnr is pushing for it.And lets under no circumstances sell him to Rubentus.And they will most definitely try very hard for him in the summer and Icardi himself will push for that move by the way because of his now fractured relationship with us.And he will do rather well with them because of the space that Ronaldo can create for him and also they are much better going forward with the likes of Cancelo and perhaps even James Rodriguez going there in the summer.But Icardi will have interest from out of Serie A and we must do our all to sell him there.Juve will be very interested to get this guy for around 40 mil and sell him in a few years for double that.It will take a lot of work from our mgmt to prevent this from happening but this is definitely going to be in Rube's schemes.

I dont really think there is a way back for him given the way he has reacted to this.And we should brace ourselves now to see him in the Zebra outfit next year.But if we can redeem the situation short of breaking our team spirit then we should definitely try for that.A lucrative new contract hopefully does that and hopefuly we include a clause in it that he gets sold to any club BUT NOT RUBENTUS.But never ever should he be the captain.PERIOD.

Fav. Player
    Hernan Crespo

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I hope this puts an end to this fucking soap opera.
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the Cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy. We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful"

-Beppe Severgnini-

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Biasin confirms that the situation is still complicated.

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    You really don't know or making a joke?
    Might be stupid question, but to be honest I do not know exactly. I believe was something like 3,5-4 millions a year, but I might be wrong. Never been that interested in the salary except when it become a problem and the player and the club cannot come to an agreement.
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

I don't think it's going to happen, but if Inter give back the armbabd to him, I'll lose it.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

22. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    I wouldn't mind giving the captaincy back to Icardi, but NOT IMMEDIATELY. Maybe once Handanovic retires or leaves or relegated as a backup keeper in about 2 years time.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

As I have already said, we should make him someone else's problem. Let's give him this money for the renewal and extension of his contract, then we'll handle the whole issue in the summer.

If he actually does not want to play, it's a breach of contract and he will face all the consequences, including being suspended with no salary and else
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

25. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    After all this shit absolutely not, never again. Like his old manager said, he can’t control person who represents him to the World so why would Inter allow him to be main figure who represents us?
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

27. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo View Post
    I wouldn't mind giving the captaincy back to Icardi, but NOT IMMEDIATELY. Maybe once Handanovic retires or leaves or relegated as a backup keeper in about 2 years time.
    No. The next captain will be Skriniar.

Against Samp he showed again what a leader he is. He was really angry when we conceded too much at the last minutes. This is how a captain has to be. Not this dog that needs a owner to open hes fucking mouth.

#InterIsGone

antijinx