View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 79.73%
  • No

30 20.27%
Page 885 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 385785835875882883884885886887888895935985 ... LastLast
Results 17,681 to 17,700 of 20178

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    I'm nobody to judge people but keeping a child away of his father intentionally is so pity.
    Unless he beat the living hell out of his children mercilessly, and the Icardis are doing it to protect the kids
    (Not defending them, I'm just saying we don't know the other side of the story)

2. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Dunno, for some reason I believe Maxi on this. Wanda is a manipulative cunt regardless
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

4. Thanks (2): Armes, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'm not going to trust Maxi, Wanda or Icadi when it comes to this stuff. I feel all three are idiots and at fault in a different ways. I do feel sorry for their children though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I'm not going to trust Maxi, Wanda or Icadi when it comes to this stuff. I feel all three are idiots and at fault in a different ways. I do feel sorry for their children though.
    Exactly they are all on the same fucking level. It s especially weird that Maxi has been pretty quiet up until now sooo.....

Also funny how he says i have not seen my children since december and then goes on to say i saw them in january after asking for permission from his club.

Anyways no matter whos right or wrong it s quite clear that the children are the ones suffering from this bs and this should never happen. No matter how much you hate your EX you should always put the kids first and this looks like a situation where nobody is doing that.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I'm pretty sure Wanda is doing most of the shit so that she gets offered a deal for a biographical movie or a tv series or something

8. Thanks (3): Armes, forzainter257, MVD

Netherlands

People tend to forget that a lot of these professional footballers have the maturity level of a high school boy, at best.

10. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    People tend to forget that a lot of these professional footballers have the maturity level of a high school boy, at best.
    Icardi is a lovestruck kid. But nah. Hurrrdurrr he adopted wanda's 3 kids!! durr. That's not the actions of a normal male who's developed some worldly sense after dating a few normal females like normal people in normal society. Those are the actions of an irrational and infatuated teen who knows no better and has the financial resources and lifestyle to live without much 'real world' sense. He's probably going to get her name tattooed across his chest next, o wait.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

He met her at an age when it's still cool to date an older woman. If he could go back in time, he would flee from all of this.

But the worse has yet to come, and that is when he's around 45 and still hungry for sex and Wanda is decaying. It will hard for him not to think of what could have been, had he not fallen into this trap.
    Last edited by firmino; 22 Feb 19 at 15:56.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

13. Thanks (3): forzainter257, Handoyo, MVD

Italy

Worthy of note that our vice-president has finally spoken on the matter, after the Europa League draw.

“Mauro’s an important player for us,” added Zanetti.

“We hope to have him back for this tie. I believe that when there are problems in the dressing room, you have to solve them internally.

“This group can get stronger and stronger. I’d like us to create the conditions so we can keep winning.

“I’m sorry for the situation that has arisen, but I repeat: it must be clarified with the first thought being the good of the team.

“Captain again? The decision wasn’t taken lightly, so I don’t think it’ll change.

"I haven’t talked to him yet. I’d like to let some time pass first, but I reiterate, the team come first.”
    Cunctator-esque in his strategy.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Wtf? Could you like...talk to him then? How the fuck are they handling this, Zanetti should be like second guy to talk to him in this case.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

How come stupid have more kids and smart people less or even no kids? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

17. Thanks (2): Armes, forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Like in the movie Idiocracy, where this leads to the Smart going extinct and the Idiot taking over the world
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogen View Post
    Worthy of note that our vice-president has finally spoken on the matter, after the Europa League draw.

Quintus Fabius Maximus actually defeated Hannibal with a harassment tactics dodging major battle. Whereas Zanetti...

Zanetti is just a master procrastinator, being VP and Argie and still haven't talked with his compatriot and former team captain. But then again, JZ is not a typical alpha male guy, not a prominent man-manager and VP office is just effectively a sinecure celebrating his past achievements with the club. I gave up the hope long ago that he can somehow instill a sense of honour of the Inter's jersey to the current crop of players at Inter.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Serbia

I wonder the same but about money.

If even Zanetti, the de facto authority and icon of the club deduces that he needs to wait for everyone to cool off, then it's properly fucked up.

22. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

This most be the most stupid post I've ever read.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogen View Post

Where s this interview from? I think gazetta posted the same but there it only said i have not talked to icardi yet nothing of I d like to let some time pass by first.

Not that it s a huge difference but i m a bit curious if the translator put it there thmselfes or if gazzetta just left it out.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player

Europe

Because stupid likes to fuck their equivalent.
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    Where s this interview from? I think gazetta posted the same but there it only said i have not talked to icardi yet nothing of I d like to let some time pass by first.

Not that it s a huge difference but i m a bit curious if the translator put it there thmselfes or if gazzetta just left it out.
    https://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-...-gruppo-301345

Two clear sentences:

"Si chiarisca col gruppo" - He needs to clear/explain it with the group.

"la decisione che e stata presa e stata approfondita e studiata" - The decision that was taken was studied in depth.

Now, if you cant tell by these two sentences what he's saying, then no one can help you.
    He's clearly stating Icardi messed up.
    And the fact he didnt give two flying rats to call and talk to Icardi, shows even more.

28. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    how professional clubs handle the players they actually want to keep..
    http://www.espn.com/soccer/mancheste...ity-until-2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post

Sure, the report is from football-italia, but the same exact quote appears on fcinternews.
    I just heard the interview.
    Answering to Bergomi, Zanetti said: "I haven't talked to him yet because you have to let a bit of time pass to understand everyone's feelings/sensations..." (literally).

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    Quintus Fabius Maximus actually defeated Hannibal with a harassment tactics dodging major battle. Whereas Zanetti...

Zanetti is just a master procrastinator, being VP and Argie and still haven't talked with his compatriot and former team captain. But then again, JZ is not a typical alpha male guy, not a prominent man-manager and VP office is just effectively a sinecure celebrating his past achievements with the club. I gave up the hope long ago that he can somehow instill a sense of honour of the Inter's jersey to the current crop of players at Inter.
    One year ago, with Inter in full winter crisis, he was calmly sitting in the stands of the Stadio Marassi and eating ice cream, after a terrible first half performance by the Nerazzurri against Genoa. I was envying his "ataraxia" (again, ironically).
    Also, random ten years challenge: in 2008 Zanetti was wearing the armband but also looking the other way, while Mancini was shouting and Materazzi fighting with Cruz (with other players involved) over the penalty that could have won the scudetto against Siena. That moment of anarchy led to the classic disaster, but thankfully the happy ending - still dramatic - came a week later.
    Surely, with all due respect, it's safe to say that Javier isn't exactly made to take care of explosive situations like the one involving Icardi.