View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

108 79.41%
  • No

28 20.59%
Page 973 of 988 FirstFirst ... 473873923963970971972973974975976983 ... LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,460 of 19753

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    R9,cambiasso

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    We Interisti are still waiting as Costacurta right asked last night that what did Icardi exactly do to deserve all this?

40 days and still waiting. This clown club. The only club on the planet who'd do such a ridiculous thing right in the middle of the season.

Sometimes u get punished not for what you have done but because you did nothing in the case when other parties expect you to reacts given your roles in the situation..

either way its the club decision to make it private...it is already too much episodes exposed in the media now you want another to complete the season finale ?

all parties just need to silent to any kind of media.

sure management have its fault..but his reactions is so meh..

he should just have bro talk with frog..and follow the mentality..

if you don't have balls to talk/express yourself to your teammates or coach, at least just do the talking on the pitch..not on social media..

2. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Finland

If you guys want to check out my perspective to this case:

https://medium.com/@niko.niinijarvi/...15cc77ac7b961f

Malta

Well he’s been selected for the trip away to Genoa

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Hahahaha...i don't watch wrestling so never saw that. Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    FCIM1908

Bulgaria

Curva Nord against Icardi:

COMUNICATO CURVA NORD:

AVANTI CON GLI INTERISTI, ICARDI VATTENE !!!
    non mollare mai

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Finland

Seems that icardi has redeemed with his teammates. As i predicted.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Icardi should have made more demands now that he is the only striker available for Inter but he is clearly naive.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Spallo be like:

Marotta be like:

Perisic:

What a clown club
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    “Yesterday he took a bludgeoning from his teammates, but he believes in the right way. The case is closed in all respects. Now he needs to train, sweat, smell the grass and not talk through other people. He’ll start tomorrow." - Spalletti

Seems to me that Icardi sorted it out with his teammates/coach to some extent, at least that is what Spalletti is implying. Hopefully now we have a way forward, I hope these idiots can hold the peace for next 9 games and show some semblance of a team spirit.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 02 Apr 19 at 13:34.

13. Thanks (1): Jerry

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Believe whatever you want to believe....
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

“There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Inter ultras have issued a statement telling Mauro Icardi to leave the club. “His behaviour mustn’t be tolerated any longer.”

Inter boss Luciano Spalletti confirmed Icardi would be reinstated against Genoa on Wednesday, but the Curva Nord made it clear the striker was no longer welcome at San Siro.

“After an internal meeting, all the Curva Nord groups unanimously decided that the behaviour of the Nerazzurri No 9 mustn’t be tolerated any longer,” its statement read.

“The Nord believes Icardi has shown that he doesn’t possess the necessary character, not just for the captain’s armband but also for a united dressing room.

“With this release, we invite Inter to take the necessary measures as soon as possible to remove him from a squad who don’t seem to have the slightest intention of sharing the immediate path with him and the future, also putting our end of the season at risk.

“Qualifying for the Champions League without a project that puts the concept of the group at its heart, which Icardi clearly can’t be a part of, only means setting the stage for future failure.

“For us, the value of the team must come before personalities and those who want the media limelight.

“Therefore, the Nord’s position is that Icardi is no longer part of Inter and, from now on, will be treated accordingly.

“At Genoa let’s all stick together to build a future together and carry in our hearts the only thing that counts… Inter!”

16. Thanks (4): jamsieboy86, Jerry, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    JZ4

FIF not going to like this lol

- - - Updated - - -

FIF not going to like this lol
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

18. Thanks (1): Jerry

India

From bad to worse to better to bad to worse to...

20. Thanks (1): Jerry

Malta

Funny thing is if it comes down to Icardi or Spalletti and Perisic I’m choosing Icardi every single time. Apparently Conte wants Icardi to stay at all costs if he were to takeover so this only just continues to add chaos of this football club. But let’s be honest...without all this drama this season would have been up there with our most miserable

22. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    Funny thing is if it comes down to Icardi or Spalletti and Perisic I’m choosing Icardi every single time. Apparently Conte wants Icardi to stay at all costs if he were to takeover so this only just continues to add chaos of this football club. But let’s be honest...without all this drama this season would have been up there with our most miserable
    How was have been in 3rd place most the season.

I take Icardi Over our whole team everyone else is easily replaceable. A 20+ goal scorer is not.

I was talking to my friend after seeing Pobga to Madrid for Kross and Bale on espn. That would be idiotic on Man Us part to accept. My friend thought it was too much. For a world class player you should do all in your power to get.

I would trade all our player for Sane of Man City or Sane of Liverpool.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    What the fuck? Why those racist imbeciles had the need to say that? They are shitting to Marotta's mouth.

25. Thanks (4): Howl, Maslany, Pimpin, Stefan

Ireland

65 10 years of FIF
    Just when it looked like it had all been put to bed the ultras intervene and cause more chaos. Pazza Inter!

27. Thanks (2): Jerry, rfU

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Inter ultras have issued a statement telling Mauro Icardi to leave the club. “His behaviour mustn’t be tolerated any longer.”

Inter boss Luciano Spalletti confirmed Icardi would be reinstated against Genoa on Wednesday, but the Curva Nord made it clear the striker was no longer welcome at San Siro.

“After an internal meeting, all the Curva Nord groups unanimously decided that the behaviour of the Nerazzurri No 9 mustn’t be tolerated any longer,” its statement read.

“The Nord believes Icardi has shown that he doesn’t possess the necessary character, not just for the captain’s armband but also for a united dressing room.

“With this release, we invite Inter to take the necessary measures as soon as possible to remove him from a squad who don’t seem to have the slightest intention of sharing the immediate path with him and the future, also putting our end of the season at risk.

“Qualifying for the Champions League without a project that puts the concept of the group at its heart, which Icardi clearly can’t be a part of, only means setting the stage for future failure.

“For us, the value of the team must come before personalities and those who want the media limelight.

“Therefore, the Nord’s position is that Icardi is no longer part of Inter and, from now on, will be treated accordingly.

“At Genoa let’s all stick together to build a future together and carry in our hearts the only thing that counts… Inter!”
    MOTHERFUCKING IDIOTS if you want him out, don't say anything, because there is still a chance we can get a lot of money for him. Thanks Ultras, you just might be the worlds stupidest fans ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

29. Thanks (1): Pimpin

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Seems to me that Icardi sorted it out with his teammates/coach to some extent, at least that is what Spalletti is implying.
    Perhaps, but to me it seems like a pragmatic management told Spalletti his post-match comments were out of line and that he needs to figure out a way to make this situation work.

Ultra's ain't havin it, though.
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

31. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, GenDire