View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

170 76.23%
  • No

53 23.77%
Page 1202 of 1211 FirstFirst ... 2027021102115211921199120012011202120312041205 ... LastLast
Results 24,021 to 24,040 of 24207

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    That 70 mil is looking real good right now.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

From Leonardos perspective?

2. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, Linege

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I'm sure even his biggest detractors expected him to score goals there. Icardi would score anywhere. The question is whether they play him once they have all their forwards back.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

He and his wife are the kind of people who get a shampoo bottle stuck up their arses and need to go into emergency to get em removed.So good riddance.Keep banging in the goals against these nobody teams and lets hope we can get those 70 millions or perhaps even more if somebody liike Real want him and he tears up his PSG clause or something because they are exactly that sort of stupid cunts.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Icardi is the type of guy that moans while wiping his ass...

#memevrste
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Stefan de Vrij
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Pick Brozovic or Icardi, you can't have both.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Icardi is the type of guy that moans while wiping his ass...

#memevrste
    Thanks for repping my page
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

8. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    Thanks for repping my page
    Thanks for the quality memes my pleasure.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyMaravilla'sRightFoot View Post
    I wouldn't take Icardi back even if he scores 40 goals this season.
    50 and we can talk..
    You are an idiot then

But if they have an option and he scores 20 they will buy him.
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Curious. If Icardi rejects the move next summer, do you think PSG would be willing to offer us 70m for Lukaku ?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Curious. If Icardi rejects the move next summer, do you think PSG would be willing to offer us 70m for Lukaku ?
    Noone is dumb enough to pay 70m for Lukaku with the way he is playing right now (except us)

14. Thanks (2): Howl, M.Adnan

Vietnam

I'm sure even his biggest detractors expected him to score goals there. Icardi would score anywhere. The question is whether they play him once they have all their forwards back.
    So if he does start over Cavani/ChoupoMouting and push Mbappe to the wings, would you finally concede that his goal contribution outweights his limits in other areas?

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

yes it was expected that he was going to score goals(tap-ins) in Lig 1 left and right. It was also expected that he will be acting like superprofessional. But once they buy him we will see the real Icardi.
    p/s: I am not wishing it, I hope he proves me wrong.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

17. Thanks (2): Demokritos, MVD

Old name
    raiden

Aaland

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    yes it was expected that he was going to score goals(tap-ins) in Lig 1 left and right. It was also expected that he will be acting like superprofessional. But once they buy him we will see the real Icardi.
    p/s: I am not wishing it, I hope he proves me wrong.
    I think these problems we think the "real" Icardi will produce may in large part be down to his specific situation with us.I think he is not captain material and we made him that.We made him the face of the club and he wasnt cut to take on the responsibilities that come with being that face.I dont think he will become the face of PSG as they will have quite a few stars in their team always and to a large extent he will not have to behave in the manner one expects the club's captain to behave.

No idea if Wanda will host some show in France.Perhaps she will do damage from Tiki Taka itself but there are chances the show wont need her soon.As an agent she will continue to "hustle" but PSG have far more leverage in terms of a deeper pocket.Agents are cvnts anyway.I can see her creating drama for them but then they did put their foot down with Rabiot and they can replace Icardi far more easily than us.We gave him so much leverage.Made him irreplaceable really.PSG arent going to be doing all that.Sure there could be drama but i dont think it will be like it became here.

19. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    So if he does start over Cavani/ChoupoMouting and push Mbappe to the wings, would you finally concede that his goal contribution outweights his limits in other areas?
    Not sure how a coaches choices is exactly proof of anything. Are Icardi supporters admitting that we won't finish in 7th place and score no goals without him yet? Or picked up on the fact we're looking far more dangerous on the counter this season even with Lukaku's terrible first touch?

21. Thanks (3): PHM1605, wera, Wings

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You cant be a Crespo type player and stay in ur place for the while 90 mins, a couple of passes, flicks and runs is different to a player like Eto'o, Crespo etc who always looked to help the team and move in spaces. Actually being that type of striker should make ur work harder for the team, not the opposite.

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    You are an idiot then

But if they have an option and he scores 20 they will buy him.
    Cavani will be leaving and Choupo-moting is shit, so it seems realistic that they will buy Icardi. Besides, 70million is peanuts to PSG and you can't buy many forwards at that level for that price. I'm still hoping they don't redeem him and he comes back tbh. We need a ruthless finisher, and he's as good as they get.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

24. Thanks (3): brakbrak, MVD, Nothing

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Not sure how a coaches choices is exactly proof of anything. Are Icardi supporters admitting that we won't finish in 7th place and score no goals without him yet? Or picked up on the fact we're looking far more dangerous on the counter this season even with Lukaku's terrible first touch?
    Yes because that was SOLEY down to Icardi, nothing to do with our game plan, having MUCH better midfielders and playing with two strikers.

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Yes because that was SOLEY down to Icardi, nothing to do with our game plan, having MUCH better midfielders and playing with two strikers.
    Thats a good point

I dont think Icardi will go back to Italy or Inter for that matter unless his family situation isn't ideal [they still live in Italy from what i have read] or if Conte is still coach and opens the door to his return. Juventus may also be an option, Sarri wanted Dybala & Higuain out and while they are doing ok now things may change in the summer not to mention Ronaldo is not getting younger.

PSG have a lot of options though, they prob want to sell Neymar and if they cant get Dybala or a similar player [Coutinho Maybe in a Swap + Cash] they may redeem him.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

Sarri never wanted Higuain and Dybala gone. Patrici wanted to balance their books and first tried to sell Higuin without success and then Dybala when he couldn't get rid of Higuain.

28. Thanks (1): thatdude

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Sarri never wanted Higuain and Dybala gone. Patrici wanted to balance their books and first tried to sell Higuin without success and then Dybala when he couldn't get rid of Higuain.
    From what he said in the summer he was hinting he wanted neither, especially Dybala since Ronaldo was a sure starter, it looked like they wanted a new #9 and to get rid of both Dybala and Higuain.