View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
222. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

169 76.13%
  • No

53 23.87%
Page 1046 of 1201 FirstFirst ... 4654694699610361043104410451046104710481049105610961146 ... LastLast
Results 20,901 to 20,920 of 24012

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

I don't like Icardi as a player, but you can't knock his poacher skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Lebanon

As an Inter x Argentina fan, I can see the combo of Icardi/LM10 saving both teams...letís just pay Icardi to STFU and play football with a nice deal under the condition he gets a new agent.

Win-win for both sides as Icardiís family stays in Milano, his wife can do literally anything else out there...and we get Icardi and LM10 murking teams with Conteís 3-5-2...

A 4-3-1-2 for Argentina with them 2 up front supported by Messi in the free-roaming role. If they can develop a healthy partnership it could lead both teamsí attack for the next 5 years.

But nah letís force him out of the club and sell him to Juve

Fav. Player
    Recoba

United States

The bridges are burned. Perhaps the club is slightly at fault but there's no need to take a step back now.

4. Thanks (3): magnesium, rfU, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MakavelInterista View Post
    As an Inter x Argentina fan, I can see the combo of Icardi/LM10 saving both teams...let’s just pay Icardi to STFU and play football with a nice deal under the condition he gets a new agent.

Win-win for both sides as Icardi’s family stays in Milano, his wife can do literally anything else out there...and we get Icardi and LM10 murking teams with Conte’s 3-5-2...

A 4-3-1-2 for Argentina with them 2 up front supported by Messi in the free-roaming role. If they can develop a healthy partnership it could lead both teams’ attack for the next 5 years.

But nah let’s force him out of the club and sell him to Juve

We are on the losing side in that case. Investing players to pump balls to Icardi and making us more dependent on Icardi.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

6. Thanks (2): MVD, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Lebanon

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    We are on the losing side in that case. Investing players to pump balls to Icardi and making us more dependent on Icardi.
    The only way this works is if him and LM10 form a DYNAMIC partnership where Icardi will just have to fill in the gaps in his game. I don’t buy that he can’t be a functioning, successful forward in a 2-man striker partnership

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    The only way this works is if him and LM10 form a DYNAMIC partnership where Icardi will just have to fill in the gaps in his game. I don’t buy that he can’t be a functioning, successful forward in a 2-man striker partnership
    He was better in a two with Palacio.
    david mcgoldrick

9. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

As an Inter x Argentina fan, I can see the combo of Icardi/LM10 saving both teams...let’s just pay Icardi to STFU and play football with a nice deal under the condition he gets a new agent.

Win-win for both sides as Icardi’s family stays in Milano, his wife can do literally anything else out there...and we get Icardi and LM10 murking teams with Conte’s 3-5-2...
    Do you realize what will that mean if we obediently fulfill Mauro's demands? It will mean the club finally broke down, desperately bent their ass over and the player owns the club. We shouldn't allow such weakness from our side.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    He was better in a two with Palacio.
    Exactly but that does not fit the theory of us playing this shitty because of mauro or us being so insistent on crosses because of Mauro.

I m sure we re better of in changing the cf and keeping the same wingers as before and all of a sudden we will play free flowing football.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Argentina

The notion that Inter play to Icardi's strength is laughable. Icardi is a smart striker who thrives on intelligent through ball. What Inter has been doing is pumping the ball onto the box which is more suitable for strikers with Andy Carroll's build. The fact that Icardi achieved Serie A top scorer with this setup proved his lethality as a striker.

But we cannot ignore the fact that football is a teamgame and the winner will be the team whose sum is greater than its parts. This is impossible with Icardi's presence as he has disjointed his relation with club and teammates and the situation is irreversible. Selling him and replacing him with decent striker who gels well with our team will be the best solution we can hope.
    http://irequis.wordpress.com/
    Feeling up the senses like a night in Giuseppe Meazza

14. Thanks (4): magnesium, rfU, Sqnalkel, Wobblz

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    How did he disjoin himself from teammates?

I haven't heard one teammate of him say he doesn't want him back.
    Didn't hear anyone say that he was happy with the change of captains.

All this was because of Spalletti and he's gone now. If Marotta persists on keeping a grudge against our top player he's a moron or worse. It's a non-issue that keeps dragging and escalating for no fucking reason. Who else is involved? Perisic? The guy was begging to leave, he can fuck off. I didn't hear Icardi say he wants to leave. Only media invents these stories and every one here is dancing to their tunes repeating that "Wanda wants Juventus" as if it's not some gobbo fairytale...

Just tell him he's back on the team and that his contract may be renewed until November if he performs well and he'll just return.

Jeez what a fucking moronic management we have.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Mgmt, Spallo, Conte, FANS, we are all delusional right BREHME?!
    Icardi didn't fake the gravity of his knee problem because he was butthurt, totally professional... at all times together with his wife/ agent /mommy
    I MEAN there is no graphite on the roof
    Wait what?

I picture brehme something like this.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

17. Thanks (3): magnesium, MVD, TiGrr

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

At least Brehme's opinions make sense, in his own way. I can respect that.

Bandwagon hating I do not understand. As soon as Icardi starts playing again and scores 3 goals, I know who'll be his biggest fan again. Won't be me, but there might be a certain dick-hopping individual that changes his mind almost weekly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

19. Thanks (3): Adriano@10, Batman, Urban

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    At least Brehme's opinions make sense, in his own way. I can respect that.

Bandwagon hating I do not understand. As soon as Icardi starts playing again and scores 3 goals, I know who'll be his biggest fan again. Won't be me, but there might be a certain dick-hopping individual that changes his mind almost weekly.
    Keep pretending some more that you know me... I get a good laugh out of it

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Serbia

I am the first to admit that my opinions tend to change and that I tend to react emotionally when it comes to players showing lack of respect for this club. Then a little bit of time passes and I realize it should all be treated as just business, plus management offering half-measures for solutions also doesn't help in convincing me.
    That being said, Brehme is oddly confrontational lately and tends to get into these intense long-winded arguments that aren't even provoked, let alone deserved.

I would absolutely rather keep Icardi than get Dzeko or Lukaku. Wanda has been on radio silence for months now, I think she finally understood some things, or at least it's wishful thinking on my part. I would keep Icardi instead of forking out 40 mil for Lukaku, let alone the retarded premium EPL prestige fee Manchester is requesting. Sarri said a week ago what I wrote on FIF a bit earlier - Icardi will score 35-40 goals under him. We simply haven't in all these years at Inter seen what Icardi can do with actually capable teammates. And he still already got into Inter's history in terms of goals scored.

Summer mercato is the worst time to be on FIF but we will get through it. I also don't expect much from preseason in way of identifying promising players, remember last summer when youngsters, Karamoh and Lautaro did really well only to be completely disregarded in the season, with the exception of Lautaro who would probably be getting peanuts for minutes if the whole Icardi thing didn't happen. Then again, that was Spalletti and I'm hoping that Conte is a little bit less stubborn and maybe a bit more into common sense than him.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Didn't Mauro fake an injury after being stripped of his captaincy? That did happen correct? Definition of unprofessional behavior and the kind of person I don't want at this club. Him and Wanda can fuck off but I see some people are still hoping for some fairytale reconciliation between Inter and Icardi. With Conte now in charge, it's definitely not happening. Move on from these cancers.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Choppin Onions View Post
    Didn't Mauro fake an injury after being stripped of his captaincy? That did happen correct? Definition of unprofessional behavior and the kind of person I don't want at this club. Him and Wanda can fuck off but I see some people are still hoping for some fairytale reconciliation between Inter and Icardi. With Conte now in charge, it's definitely not happening. Move on from these cancers.
    Agree 100%. My only additional comment is that any reconciliation between the club and that pair of a-holes would be anything but a fairy tale.

25. Thanks (4): magnesium, MVD, thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Reports say there are zero offers and no interest in Icardi. Of course Juventus will be there in August when we are forced to sell low.

So effectively we've put ourselves to a situation where we're basically forced to sell our former biggest asset.

Hopefully this all is just some mercato shenanigans and we have a better plan in our sleeve.

27. Thanks (3): Dylan, Rain, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post

Hopefully this all is just some mercato shenanigans and we have a better plan in our sleeve.
    This is Inter!! At best, we’ll have a plan for a plan!

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    How did he disjoin himself from teammates?

I haven't heard one teammate of him say he doesn't want him back.
    Didn't hear anyone say that he was happy with the change of captains.

All this was because of Spalletti and he's gone now. If Marotta persists on keeping a grudge against our top player he's a moron or worse. It's a non-issue that keeps dragging and escalating for no fucking reason. Who else is involved? Perisic? The guy was begging to leave, he can fuck off. I didn't hear Icardi say he wants to leave. Only media invents these stories and every one here is dancing to their tunes repeating that "Wanda wants Juventus" as if it's not some gobbo fairytale...

Just tell him he's back on the team and that his contract may be renewed until November if he performs well and he'll just return.

Jeez what a fucking moronic management we have.
    For me its clear that there was no other way than strip that captains band from him.

1. Wanda has for years now try to negotiate a new contract publicly and try to make pressure to the club to give him a higher salary! Im clad that any other our players agents do not do the same! Imagine if all of them would be that unprofessional!

2. Wanda his agent commenting about Inter busines on Tiki Taka TV show, about other Inter players! Unprofessional and greate tenson inside a team!

3. Like Di Marzio suggested that Icardi hasnít managed his role as captain on the field well. He apparently isnít a very vocal player in the locker room and the only time he seems to speak up on the pitch is when he doesnít get service in front of the net.

4. That two month ĒkneeĒ injury tells alot about this man child and that kind of player should never be any teams captain! I understand that MRIs donít necessarily pick up everything and I donít think the expectation was that it would find something catastrophic, but nothing Ö really???

4. He didnt celebrate when Inter scored or after a win against Sampdoria he didnt go for dressing room with his teammates... what is that shit? Can you guys imagine Zanetti do that kind of shit?

5. All that past shit with the ultras and the book with the thugs of Argentina... what a joke!

6. Why you havent heard a bad thing from other teammates is only normal! Do you really think that enyone would go to the press and tell them that they dont want Icardi back? Cmon man seriously!

And I can just imagine what else there has hapend behind the curtains?

Do you guys seriously want this circus to continue?

Its time him to go and its best for everyone! That was mine bandwagon hating
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Apparently Sarriball wants to play Portuguese Perisic as a striker, so there might be even less room for Icardi there.
    Dr. Marotta

31. Thanks (5): Dylan, magnesium, MVD, thatdude, Wobblz