View Poll Results: Should we Sell Icardi in the summer of 2019/20

Voters
187. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

140 74.87%
  • No

47 25.13%
Page 1047 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 47547947997103710441045104610471048104910501057 ... LastLast
Results 20,921 to 20,940 of 21653

Thread: Mauro Icardi

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by pazza moratti View Post
    For me its clear that there was no other way than strip that captains band from him.

1. Wanda has for years now try to negotiate a new contract publicly and try to make pressure to the club to give him a higher salary! Im clad that any other our players agents do not do the same! Imagine if all of them would be that unprofessional!

2. Wanda his agent commenting about Inter busines on Tiki Taka TV show, about other Inter players! Unprofessional and greate tenson inside a team!

3. Like Di Marzio suggested that Icardi hasn’t managed his role as captain on the field well. He apparently isn’t a very vocal player in the locker room and the only time he seems to speak up on the pitch is when he doesn’t get service in front of the net.

4. That two month ”knee” injury tells alot about this man child and that kind of player should never be any teams captain! I understand that MRIs don’t necessarily pick up everything and I don’t think the expectation was that it would find something catastrophic, but nothing … really???

4. He didnt celebrate when Inter scored or after a win against Sampdoria he didnt go for dressing room with his teammates... what is that shit? Can you guys imagine Zanetti do that kind of shit?

5. All that past shit with the ultras and the book with the thugs of Argentina... what a joke!

6. Why you havent heard a bad thing from other teammates is only normal! Do you really think that enyone would go to the press and tell them that they dont want Icardi back? Cmon man seriously!

And I can just imagine what else there has hapend behind the curtains?

Do you guys seriously want this circus to continue?

Its time him to go and its best for everyone! That was mine bandwagon hating
    Did not know you had so many connections inside the club! But on a real note

1. Almost every big players agent does that, do you know Raiola?

2. This is probably the only case they had as sad as it is It is also true our attack was fucking terrible at creating any chances.

3. Right (something none of us know) but from the outside looking in he always welcomes new players and didnt have a bad rapport with anyone minus perisic + I am sure handanovic is extremely vocal.

4. Wasnt until after the armband was stripped.
    4.2 same

5. Book was dumb but he fixed it asap plus our ultras aren't the best or smartest group of guys

6. Depends if cassano was there you would here about it

Do I want a top goal scorer entering his prime to continue with us if possible.... yes..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Jeez what a fucking moronic management we have.

After Stevens meeting with Icardi, he goes on to say: "There are some unique values that are part of our club that I'm particularly proud of... today it's important to take a clear position and we're going to focus on respect, union, being a family.... "We want to be strong on and off the pitch, and that's why we need organization, discipline and vision"... This ties in nicely with Confucius teachings many Chinese companies incorporate in their business dealings ie order, respect, hierarchy and group harmony.

What I like about our management is that they're not fan boys blinded by nostalgia and fandom like most of us. They're outsiders who hold no bias or agendas. They're here to run a football club and bring success on and off the pitch. That means putting the group first (collectivism) and not to over indulge anyone player and feed their self-importance. If the Zhang's see Icardi as being in the way of or hurting inter's chances of success, then forgive me if I side with a self-made Billionaire moron who has brought investments worth half a bill (and counting) to the club.

I haven't heard one teammate of him say he doesn't want him back.
    Didn't hear anyone say that he was happy with the change of captains.
    Wouldn't be professional. But the reverse is also true.

All this was because of Spalletti and he's gone now.
    One of the first things Conte did when he joined was push Icardi out of the team and ask for Lukaku lol. So no, the problem isn't Spalletti, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Inter7 View Post
    Do I want a top goal scorer entering his prime to continue with us if possible.... yes..
    Not if it comes ot the detriment of our success as a club. Did you not see what happened last season? When SPalletti and Icardi set their differences aside to save our season it was even more a shit show. Season before last we barely made it with our top goal scorer in prime form. And what's to say this drama doesn't unfold again? Can you be sure of that?
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post

Not if it comes at the detriment of our success as a club. Did you not see what happened last season? When SPalletti and Icardi set their differences aside to save our season it was even more a shit show. Season before last we barely made it with our top goal scorer in prime form. And what's to say this drama doesn't unfold again? Can you be sure of that?
    I watched every game last season... unfortunately. What I can tell you is Icardi has carried this club through some absolute terrible years. I can also tell you in the Champions league he created his goals out of half chances. I can tell you he is one of the top scorers in history I agree people get too emotional when talking about Inter. As a club we should not sell our asset when his value is at the lowest point nor should we ever make a direct rival stronger. We should only replace our players with better players. I think we can all agree on these basic things he doesnt have to be our captain but he is an elite players, it makes absolutely no sense to get rid of him at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

4. Thanks (3): Dylan, Rain, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Conte’s motive in pushing out Icardi is based on what he’s been told about the past. Whether the information he has about Icardi is factual or just whispers from the dressing room is highly debatable. I highly doubt Conte has already spent time with Icardi and Wanda and got to know them personally to make any evaluation on their compatibility with his methodology and idealism.

Of course I understand his position, he would rather have players who have no news on the headline at all than those who have any gossips. In this case, no news is good news, and having such crop of players would help elevating his totalitarianism in controlling the dressing room and maintains his power over the players.

I understand his position but not completely agree with it.

I have absolutely no issue with Icardi prior to his contractual dispute with the club, I would definitely give it another go than to make a massive sacrifice in his sale price in conjunction with a decrease in firepower up front just to chase him out of the club.
    Wallace

6. Thanks (1): Lui

Syria

10 years of FIF
    RFU SAID

What I like about our management is that they're not fan boys blinded by nostalgia and fandom like most of us. They're outsiders who hold no bias or agendas. They're here to run a football club and bring success on and off the pitch. That means putting the group first (collectivism) and not to over indulge anyone player and feed their self-importance. If the Zhang's see Icardi as being in the way of or hurting inter's chances of success, then forgive me if I side with a self-made Billionaire moron who has brought investments worth half a bill (and counting) to the club.

wow

8. Thanks (2): rfU, wera

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

At this point it's probably more difficult to end the relationship with icardi than it is to sell and replace him. His value is at an all time low, and teams aren't really kicking at inter to buy. The concept of icardi and lautaro seems interesting enough as it's proving more difficult to get lukaku without getting absolutely killed on an icardi sale. Its doubtful that inter would give in for a loss. I also like the idea of a player redeeming himself (once), cuz fact remains he only wants to play for inter where dysfunction, non-function and world class aspirations are simultaneously present

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

10. Thanks (1): Rain

Fav. Player
    R9,cambiasso

Indonesia

let icardi stays for another year just make the club positions weaker, as his contract will run out on 2021..

having him just like have a beatiful gf with bad personality..she f*ck you good, but make your life miserable and constantly fight with your families and friends.. time to let go..sooner the better..

12. Thanks (2): D-Sky, rfU

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

but he is an elite players, it
    Then he must be the worst elite player in football world that not even one club willing to spend their money on him.

14. Thanks (1): PHM1605

Fav. Player
    JZ4

I watched every game last season... unfortunately. What I can tell you is Icardi has carried this club through some absolute terrible years. I can also tell you in the Champions league he created his goals out of half chances.
    I don't think anyone is disputing Icardis ability in front of goal. But it's his mentality / personality that's the problem. Conte accepting to become manager of a bitter rival shows a high level of professionalism and objectivity. Five minutes after being announced he wants Icardi out. That speaks volumes about Icardi's personality to me, it should to you. What Zhang (again, impartial, only interested in the clubs success) said after the meeting with Icardi, then the fact that he left it up to Conte to decide Icardi's fate, again, should speak volumes. Clearly Icardi has some sort of negative influence, otherwise how do you explain it?

Remember how many breaks and second chances we gave Balotelli? If anything the club has shown too much leniency towards players just because of their perceived talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Conte’s motive in pushing out Icardi is based on what he’s been told about the past. Whether the information he has about Icardi is factual or just whispers from the dressing room is highly debatable.
    But according to FIF Icardi has only problems with Perishit (who is on his way out) and Spalletti (who is gone). So who else is left? I swear FIF smh just look for the simplest answer instead of making unnecessary assumptions.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

16. Thanks (2): pazza moratti, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    How did he disjoin himself from teammates?

I haven't heard one teammate of him say he doesn't want him back.
    Didn't hear anyone say that he was happy with the change of captains.

All this was because of Spalletti and he's gone now. If Marotta persists on keeping a grudge against our top player he's a moron or worse. It's a non-issue that keeps dragging and escalating for no fucking reason. Who else is involved? Perisic? The guy was begging to leave, he can fuck off. I didn't hear Icardi say he wants to leave. Only media invents these stories and every one here is dancing to their tunes repeating that "Wanda wants Juventus" as if it's not some gobbo fairytale...

Just tell him he's back on the team and that his contract may be renewed until November if he performs well and he'll just return.

Jeez what a fucking moronic management we have.

Real screenshot taken by me on my phone btw

For like, the most worldly man in the world, you surprisingly lack a bit of "street smarts", brehme

I think it's pretty clear to most that Icardi comes off as a fairly unlikable personality. To many guys (especially the jocky alpha dudes which plenty of footballers seem to be, or identify as), everything about Icardi just screams "fuckboi". He's young and married to a much older, very dominant, controlling wife who used to be the wife of his best friend - a wife who has a sextape btw His activity on social media is cringy at absolute best, and resembles that of a smitten, lovestruck teenager. You haven't seen the instagram photos of him holding his wifes fat ass in front of their bed with the initials "M&W" in twisted wrought iron in the bedhead? come on dude, tell me that shit doesn't get judged negatively?

On top of these things, as mentioned, his wife has been publicly, consistently, needlessly provocative for years now. You'll no doubt argue that as his agent, that's her job. But come on, man, allowing your wife to be your agent and act they way Wanda does, goes against the notion of good sense. I defy you to tell me it doesn't. I don't know if you're married but imagine that your wife/husband went into your (obviously high power, high income) office and started saying "my husband deserves to get paid more" every few months. Better yet, imagine he/she said "my husband deserves better co-workers." Do you think you'd be a popular guy in the office? How do you possibly not see how easy it is for teammates to dislike Icardi?

What more do you need? Do you want our players to publicly testify in court that they dislike Icardi? One hand on the bible? Even Brozovic or Osvaldo isn't retarded enough to do that. The most they'll do is take little swipes at him on social media. Before you laugh off social media, accept that to these younger generations, it's a lot more important than to those of us born in the 80's, 70's, or in your case, 1850's. People DO act out immaturely and behave passive-aggressively on social media, whether you fucking like it or not. Brozovic liking a post about Icardi being stripped of his captaincy is exactly that. As is Perisic unfollowing Icardi on Instagram. Even if these things seem petty and meaningless to you, to the people doing these things, there is intent behind it.

Personally, I find it absolutely bizarre how someone as 'grounded' or 'realistic' or 'experienced' as you, seemingly flips hot and cold between "this story is 100% bullshit" to "this story is 100% fact", with absolute conviction, at your own seemingly incalculable discretion.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Who told you that Conte wants Icardi out after 5 minutes? I didn't hear Conte speak about Icardi.

He barely talked to Icardi and those Wanda-Conte media horse shit is just that, horse shit. Icardi is on holiday, they couldn't have formed an opinion on each other and what they probably said is that they'll speak face to face when training starts in 2 weeks or so.

So far the only thing Conte knows is what Marotta told him. Most of the rest of the staff has gone along with Spalletti, so who's left to properly explain the situation and what really happened?

Uni, I was the guy saying that the team is split between pro-Spalletti and anti-Spalletti factions and was mocked about it by ignorant people. It was true and of course the Cro clan was part of it and that escalated into a Perisic vs Icardi thing. I never implied that Perisic and Brozovic get along great with Icardi. But other than Perisic, no one else told the management "it's me or him" in late January.

Truth is, no one really handled the Icardi thing in public with diplomacy. Everyone was like "we want him back". Brozovic was not asked, Perisic was not asked, Handanovic even was not asked, so what we do have is the fact that most of the team wanted Icardi to return. If we concede that "all players" = Perisic + Brozovic, then we're behaving like idiots. The locker room was split and they were a big reason for it. So was Icardi. And mostly Spalletti for not handling the shit he created.

As for the players actively stating things against Icardi, it was very likely in February & March that he was done with the team for good. Never heard anyone imply that things were going well now in the locker room and that everyone got along under the new captaincy. Nothing changed other than the fact that the club decided to ostracize our best player out of the blue, just because they decided to side with Spalletti + Perisic.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He can phone Perisic and Brozovic, the so called dressing room leaders for a distorted version of reality.

Not only that, he can also read the newspaper and goal.com.
    Wallace

20. Thanks (1): Lui

Greece

We do have a very gullible fanbase and one that has a very selective fact processing, aka distorting reality.

Stankovic was pissed at Moratti for sacking Mancini, he ends up discussing terms with Juventus and pushes for a move there, Moratti threatens to send him to train with the Primavera before Mourinho, who doesn't even know this guy, comes to the rescue and says "I need this guy" and everything is fixed. Next thing we know, Deki is still around and has the legacy of a Tripleta hero.

Guarin is agreeing terms with Juventus for a swap with Vucinic, everyone yells at him despite never considering that he's some sort of star player or anyone of real note, and after pressure from the fanbase the deal is off. Guarin to this day is regarded as a player who loves Inter and speaks of his love towards the club very often. Even if one doesn't rate him as an Inter player, he is considered as one who loved the club.

Now we have Icardi, who never pursued a move to Juventus but it frequently has been the other way round which is constantly refuses, the club seems adamant about pushing him to Juventus of all clubs and everyone goes ape shit against Icardi for "not loving Inter" and "wanting to go to Juventus".

With Ronaldo even we had a guy who did not want to leave and was pushed to the exit in mid August, a few days after saying he's willing to take a pay cut to improve the squad, and eveyone is like "traitor" and "he abandoned us" instead of asking why the fuck Cuper did not want this player on the team and why Ronaldo suddenly decided that it was 'me or Cuper'...

If Stankovic can be heralded as a hero and was given a chance by the new manager, Icardi should at least expect the same treatment. Instead we have a mob attitude against him based on no real facts but just some random journalist thoughts and a contradictory management (Spalletti, Marotta, Zanetti, Zhang, Ausilio all said quite different things). And on top of that, an inexcusable decision by the club to forcibly freeze him from the team. And anyone pretending that Marotta + Spalletti didn't expect that reaction is kidding themselves. And no one cares who is 100% right or wrong because that is not the issue and it cannot even be true. But you'd expect the best possible outcome to be aimed and have been doing everything in our power to deteriorate the situation.

Ffs just stop following whatever the fucking trend is and think for yourselves!

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I appreciate you have the energy to continue this. This goes around and around and around...

"BUT HE REFUSED TO PLAY!!1"

This whole shit is much bigger than that period when Icardi refused to play (and it wasn't the ignition of all this, quite contrary, it was an outcome)

23. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, Lui, magnesium, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

I've heard in the streets that Conte unfollowed Icardi on Snapchat. How does he dare
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Who told you that Conte wants Icardi out after 5 minutes? I didn't hear Conte speak about Icardi.
    Then why is he pushing for Lukaku? We've been linked with Lukaku since before Conte was officially appointed.

Icardi is on holiday, they couldn't have formed an opinion on each other and what they probably said is that they'll speak face to face when training starts in 2 weeks or so.
    I don't need to meet face to face with a convicted child molestor to know it's not a good idea for him to be a kindergarten teacher. Its safe to deduce that Conte has been speaking with management and players over last 2 months or so and formed an opinion that Icardi poses a problem in the dressing room. Otherwise why are we working so hard to push him out of the club as per reports?

So far the only thing Conte knows is what Marotta told him. Most of the rest of the staff has gone along with Spalletti, so who's left to properly explain the situation and what really happened?
    Zhang, Zanetti, Ausillio, the rest are merely a phone call away, lets stop using vacation as reason two people can't have a conversation smh.

As for the players actively stating things against Icardi, it was very likely in February & March that he was done with the team for good. Never heard anyone imply that things were going well now in the locker room and that everyone got along under the new captaincy. Nothing changed other than the fact that the club decided to ostracize our best player out of the blue, just because they decided to side with Spalletti + Perisic.
    This is ridiculous. You have next to no evidence to support any of this. What you're implying is that the club is run by a bunch of hormonal highschool students and not savy business men. Why would the President push out Icardi infavor of Spalletti / Pershit who are on their way out? Makes no sense. Again look for the simplest answer instead of forming unnecessary assumptions. What makes sense is that behaved in a way deemed unprofessional and counterproductive to longterm goals of the club. Hes not getting minutes with the NT, can't get any serious bidders to commit, his own family dont even back him, his former agent (of 10 years) has criticized Wanda and said the worst is yet to come, but this is somehow everyone else fault. Ridiculous.

Greece

Yes, he is "pushing" for Lukaku because the media says so and you like to dance to their tunes. We made no bid for Lukaku and we just follow him because Conte does like him, but we don't need him as things stand.

I don't like jumping to conclusions and if I manage a group of people I never care about what outsiders say, I talk to them individually and seek info from others who may know. The media isn't one of them and I doubt he talked to most players. He probably didn't even introduced himself yet.

If you want to simplify this it goes both ways. Both Icardi and the management behaved like dicks. Doesn't mean it cannot be sorted out. What you are implying is that Icardi is purely at fault which is your imagination, without any evidence but an enhanced BS media influence.

P.S. Everyone apparently is a phone call away. Doesn't mean this shouldn't be sorted in a face to face environment. If a manager sacks an employee without facing him he's a coward and/or a dickhead.

Conte uomo di merda

27. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, Sqnalkel

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Yes, he is "pushing" for Lukaku because the media says so and you like to dance to their tunes. We made no bid for Lukaku and we just follow him because Conte does like him, but we don't need him as things stand.
    i will say more, that we dont need lukaku even with icardi sale.

we should find some younger cheaper player + lautaro and spend more on creative players, midfielders or top wingbacks.
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Did not know you had so many connections inside the club! But on a real note

1. Almost every big players agent does that, do you know Raiola?

2. This is probably the only case they had as sad as it is It is also true our attack was fucking terrible at creating any chances.

3. Right (something none of us know) but from the outside looking in he always welcomes new players and didnt have a bad rapport with anyone minus perisic + I am sure handanovic is extremely vocal.

4. Wasnt until after the armband was stripped.
    4.2 same

5. Book was dumb but he fixed it asap plus our ultras aren't the best or smartest group of guys

6. Depends if cassano was there you would here about it

”Did not know you had so many connections inside the club! But on a real note”... what???

1. Yeah I know Raiola... Pogba Juve-Manu €105m... Lukaku Everton-Manu €85m... or Jorge Mendes another great agent... Ronaldo Manu-Real €100m... see any difference? They dont decrease their players value and give harmful interviews... like Wanda

2. If you count all... one more is too much!

3. Why none of his teammates raise their voice or defend him and tell our managment they did bad decision?

4. And that is fine to you... okey...
    4.2 same

5. Yeah... he never learn!

6. I hope Cassano go and visit Icardians

Do I want a top goal scorer entering his prime to continue with us if possible.... no... if it means this shit will continue and it effect on our teams focus and harmony!
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

30. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

I love when arguments get so deep, you gotta number them. Organization gets me hot. NoHomo

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"